TTC after D&C (Soon)

Nah, she just wanted off the phone. Immediately. I'm not going to read too much in to it. But when I finally get the bfp again I'm not telling her. So there. Lol.

Nah, she just wanted off the phone. Immediately. I'm not going to read too much in to it. But when I finally get the bfp again I'm not telling her. So there. Lol.

lol @ not telling her! :haha: That was really mean of her. I haven't told anyone DH & I are trying again, I plan to keep it a secret even after we get a bfp because I can't handle having to tell everyone if something goes wrong. FX for both of us. When will you start testing?

3Minions I'd be pretty pissed too it's a little insensitive!

Hilslo hope you're recovering well after your op :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing plenty of BD, still no AF for me and approaching the 10 week mark now... I had my bloods taken today but have to wait a week for the results so hopefully they can tell me what d'frick is going on with my body!

We waited with the last pregnancy until after 12 w before we told everyone and then I had the m/c so I don't know what we're going to do this time. If I can hold out until next Friday to test I will. With my healthy pregnancies I've gotten the bfp at 14 dpo and with the dud I got it at 9 dpo, so the stupidly superstitious part of me wants to wait until at least 10 dpo before I start checking this time.

Is anyone still getting strange symptoms? I have lower back pain and my stomach still looks huge and swollen but I know I'm not pg! :nope:

3minions it's hard to wait!

Hayley, I sure hope they get you all sorted out.... Depending on what the blood work says, will they be able to give you something to bring on AF?

I hope so!

I might try and scare them if not by telling them I will order proegesterone online and take matters into my own hands! :wacko: ( I wouldn't really do that though!)

Back from vacation!!! :happydance:

How has everyone been doing? I tried to keep up with reading everyone's posts, even though I was unable to post myself.

3Minion + MJ: Hopefully we all three get preggers this cycle!

I don't know when I ovulated because I don't use the tests or temp... but I think I might have. Just to be safe I've been. BD'ing just about every day (and made some sneaky time to do it on vacation!). I'm assuming I'm anywhere from 1-5 days dpo. I won't be testing until Halloween (which is around when my next AF should be starting) -- unless I start getting some crazy obvious signs of pregnancy.

My boobs did feel a bit sensitive in the shower (the water was hitting it and it hurt a little). Also I am feeling a bit cramping and pinchy in abdomen. But we'll see, it might be too early to even feel anything (maybe all in my head!)

:hugs: Glad to be back and able to post!!

hayleymarie: That trick might work! The medical field always pays more attention when they think you might get "serious" :haha:

Castaway: I haven't seen you post in awhile!! If you are reading this, let us know how everything is going! :hugs:

Hayley - I can't believe they won't give you anything!! I'm so mad at that. I really hope af will come for you soon.

Calvinzoey - glad to see you're back and that you were able to get some bd in whole away ;) my charts confirmed I O'd on Tuesday, so fingers crossed for the 3 of us.

Ok so I'm not sure what to do. Since the loss I've been working out 6 to 7 days a week. High intensity training, but is Ok in the tww? Is anyone working out?

MJ, I've been doing some running on the treadmill if that counts, lol. I did a half marathon during the tww with my first born and did bootcamp the entire time I was pregnant with him so I don't see why you shouldn't keep it up.... You might want to modify if you find out you're pregnant, but if that egg's gonna bury itself in your uterine wall I don't think a lot of sweating would prevent it. I am basing all my comments on absolutely nothing scientific btw.

CalvinZoey, here's hoping!!

I think you can keep up the excising your doing as long as your comfortable doing it. I swim a lot! Last time I was pregnant, I was suddenly so fatigued, I could hardly swim. So I just listened to my body, and I only did what I could. Don't push yourself - I think that's basically it. And stick to cardio, and not heavy lifting. :thumbup:

Just randomly peed on an opk and got a positive!!!! So excited my body might (fingers crossed) finally wake up!
Hayley - fingers crossed your body will do the same. Have you taken any opks?
MJ - good for you with the new exercise regime. Lot's of people run etc throughout their pregnancies. Though like Calvinzoey says lifting weights could be bad but other than that go for it. The endorphins exercise release are also likely to be good for the soul. Just wish I had the same get up and go. I used to run quite a bit but after my ectopic surgery I've never quite got back into it. Really must work fewer hours and take some time to get back into my gym kit lol!

Just randomly peed on an opk and got a positive!!!! So excited my body might (fingers crossed) finally wake up!
Hayley - fingers crossed your body will do the same. Have you taken any opks?
MJ - good for you with the new exercise regime. Lot's of people run etc throughout their pregnancies. Though like Calvinzoey says lifting weights could be bad but other than that go for it. The endorphins exercise release are also likely to be good for the soul. Just wish I had the same get up and go. I used to run quite a bit but after my ectopic surgery I've never quite got back into it. Really must work fewer hours and take some time to get back into my gym kit lol!

Holy crap!!! Hilslo! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I think I could fill the screen with these dancing guys lol. FX for you, I hope you're body is about to release an egg. Are you going to try this time around? or wait till after AF? I'm so excited or you! :yipee::yipee:

Thanks MJ. We're not trying until after af. Partly because I only had the erpc on Monday so my lining will be super thin and partly because dh is in Poland for work at the moment so we have no choice lol! It's probably a good thing that he is as I'm not sure I could resist not trying if he was here! I think in my situation it really wouldn't be a good idea to try before AF.

Fingers crossed the surge leads to ovulation and not just a random surge. I've never had a random surge previously buy my body has let me down with a lot of "firsts" this year so wouldn't put it past it!
I'm really hoping I o from the left this time so that next cycle when we are trying I'm in with a shout with my remaining tube! I've had a few left sided twinges in the last hour so hoping this is the case but I've also had twinges on my right earlier today so who knows!!!

Hilslo- maybe it's a good thing Dh isn't around as I know that feeling too well, i wouldn't be able to resist either, but you should get AF soon and then it's game time!!!! So happy for you! Fingers crossed your egg is released from the left!

Oh yeay Hilslo!!!!! :headspin::wohoo:

So hopefully your AF soon! It's probably smart to wait till after your af. So it's a good thing he's out of the country! :thumbup: It makes it a lot harder to conceive! :winkwink:

- As an update with the waiting game: My boobs are a little sore. Mainly the nipples :blush: But I'm hoping it's a good sign, because their normally not sore this early.

Just read a website online and wanted to share what I said. It applies to me right now, but in case any of you experience the same thing, here we go! :

"Some women may, following ovulation, experience breast tenderness. This can be confusing, as breast tenderness and nipple sensitivity is also one of the first pregnancy symptoms. If you are maintaining an ovulation calendar, any breast or nipple sensitivity right after you ovulate should not be considered a pregnancy sign, but rather a confirmation of ovulation."

So I definitely ovulated then! :shrug: We'll see what happens next.

Calvinzoey - fingers crossed that even if it was o it was a bit stronger than usual and your egg is keener to catch those spermies!

No temp rise for me today but very painful aches in my left hand side so fingers crossed I'll get a temp rise tomorrow and it means I ovulated from the left hand side leaving dh and I to go all guns blazing! I can definitely feel my hormones kicking in again. I feel almost normal again and even found myself getting a bit frisky on Saturday. Poor dh - it's the first time I've felt like any kind of interest since we found out I had lost my twins in August. Shame he was in Poland lol!!!
This time next month he won't know what's hit him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->