TTC after D&C (Soon)

Well ladies our little bean did not grow. I have cytotec and will be taking it tomorrow night. I hope and pray it works or I will have to go the hospital for a D&C. What a brutal year we are having :(

O no Castaway :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry. Have the doctors determined what could be happening? FX you don't have to do another d&c

Well ladies our little bean did not grow. I have cytotec and will be taking it tomorrow night. I hope and pray it works or I will have to go the hospital for a D&C. What a brutal year we are having :(

O no Castaway :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry. Have the doctors determined what could be happening? FX you don't have to do another d&c

My son was strangled by his cord, was perfectly healthy but the d-bag doctor was not watching.

This pregnancy they did say the sac did not look normal so they are thinking it just wasn't meant to be. It just stinks as we just had lost our son....we can't catch a break!

My son was strangled by his cord, was perfectly healthy but the d-bag doctor was not watching.

This pregnancy they did say the sac did not look normal so they are thinking it just wasn't meant to be. It just stinks as we just had lost our son....we can't catch a break!

I can somewhat understand sigh, with 2 losses this year for myself as well it is hard :cry: but don't lose hope, you will have your rainbow baby soon

I can somewhat understand sigh, with 2 losses this year for myself as well it is hard :cry: but don't lose hope, you will have your rainbow baby soon

I have never had a D&C for some reason that scares me more then giving birth did :cry:

It isn't too bad, you feel nothing after, but there are risks to it just like any other surgery so I hope you won't have to go that route. The procedure itself is only about 10 to 15 minutes and you wait for your body to restart. What is the process with the meds they gave you?

It isn't too bad, you feel nothing after, but there are risks to it just like any other surgery so I hope you won't have to go that route. The procedure itself is only about 10 to 15 minutes and you wait for your body to restart. What is the process with the meds they gave you?

I was given pills, 4 little ones. I put them up in the vagina as far as I can get them in and lay down for 4 hours. They should put me into labor he said which will bring the sac out.

I am feeling a bit calmer today ladies but still freaked about having to pass all this stuff. I guess I should be thankful that I am not passing a baby, I don't know if I could emotionally do that by myself at home....:cry:

We have decided to try when the Doc says we are cleared again. I really think it was a fluke. Praying our next baby is a sticky bean...baby dust to you all ladies and thank you for thinking of me! :hugs:

I am feeling a bit calmer today ladies but still freaked about having to pass all this stuff. I guess I should be thankful that I am not passing a baby, I don't know if I could emotionally do that by myself at home....:cry:

We have decided to try when the Doc says we are cleared again. I really think it was a fluke. Praying our next baby is a sticky bean...baby dust to you all ladies and thank you for thinking of me! :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm happy to hear you taking such a positive stance. You will get your rainbow soon, and I hope this process is quick for you. Hugs again.

Calvinzoey - where are u?

Ladies I'm 9/10 dpo today, and I think I'm out. Negative frer today and I usually show positive at this stage.

Castaway: Ohh I'm so sorry!!!! :hugs: I don't know many people who have had a good year. 2013 is horrible! I'm so sorry for your loss!! Remember, we are all here if you need to talk! :hugs:

It's definitely not implantation bleeding for me. It's become a normal period. But it's weird that it's 10 days early. I'm thinking I either didn't ovulate or it was a very early mc (chemical?).

MJ: Do you have any symptoms? I'll be keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you. This group needs some fantastic news soon.

Oh Castaway I'm so so sorry. What a cruel hand you have been played.
2013 stinks. Roll on 2014

Calvinzoey - I really have nothing. I had some mild cramping yesterday and today but it could just be AF starting. My luteal phase is usually 11-12 days, so she should be here in 2-3 days but I really think I'm out.

Looks like we'll all be trying at the same time next cycle just about :)

The Cytotec is defintely working. I can't believe how much blood stays in there... :cry: I am a mess....doctor said to call back if I am still bleeding this heavy in an hour. I really hope no hospital visit...I am exhausted. At least with out the D&C doc said my fertility should come right back...I gotta tell you though this was quite an experience....don't know if I will get any sleep tonight.:nope:

Hope you ladies are having a better day then me! :haha: I gotta laugh, or I would be in a ball crying. :winkwink:

Castaway - that doesn't sound much fun. I hope the bleeding has slowed and you're more comfortable. I'm thinking of you. x

I am now at a heavy period thank goodness! I believe I passed everything, will go in for a check up tomorrow. Doctor said I should ovulate in two weeks so we will be back in the game next month...can't believe we are starting all over again!

Hope you ladies are all doing well!

Glad the worst is over. Treat yourself to something nice and let your oh pamper you. Big hugs xx

I am now at a heavy period thank goodness! I believe I passed everything, will go in for a check up tomorrow. Doctor said I should ovulate in two weeks so we will be back in the game next month...can't believe we are starting all over again!

Hope you ladies are all doing well!

Castaway - Thank goodness the worst has passed, I hope it continues to go quickly :hugs::hugs: I'll be with you next month trying for that bfp too! :winkwink:

I'm out this month too. Next month we're preventing because DH will be out of the country in August. Hopefully December will be my month. GL to you MJ and Castaway....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->