TTC after D&C (Soon)

Calvinzoey - fingers crossed that even if it was o it was a bit stronger than usual and your egg is keener to catch those spermies!

No temp rise for me today but very painful aches in my left hand side so fingers crossed I'll get a temp rise tomorrow and it means I ovulated from the left hand side leaving dh and I to go all guns blazing! I can definitely feel my hormones kicking in again. I feel almost normal again and even found myself getting a bit frisky on Saturday. Poor dh - it's the first time I've felt like any kind of interest since we found out I had lost my twins in August. Shame he was in Poland lol!!!
This time next month he won't know what's hit him!

You go girl!!! :happydance:

Castaway - I can't believe time has flow by so quickly!! you're already 8 weeks :)

Castaway - at least you're having symptoms girl, I have none lol, and I'm searching for some but I feel normal. I'm 6 dpo today based on my chart, last pg I had shooting pains in my boobs but this time nothing :s

Hilslo - Hope you have a temp rise soon, keep me posted. I'm still soooo excited for you!!!!

Castaway - I can't believe time has flow by so quickly!! you're already 8 weeks :)

Castaway - at least you're having symptoms girl, I have none lol, and I'm searching for some but I feel normal. I'm 6 dpo today based on my chart, last pg I had shooting pains in my boobs but this time nothing :s

Hilslo - Hope you have a temp rise soon, keep me posted. I'm still soooo excited for you!!!!

This first trimester flew, I can't believe I have a bump already. I can do with out the constipation though! :haha:

I just realized I had castaway twice! :dohh: 2nd comment was for Calvinzoey!

MJ: It may be a symptom, but my breasts were sore last month! I really want to be pregnant now more than ever... but I keep having this feeling like this won't be the month. :cry: I'm sure I ovulated (because of the pinching feeling, my cm, cramping and now the sore breasts), but I'm not entirely sure when I did. I'm guessing it was around the 16-17 because that was when I had most of the symptoms of ovulation. That makes me only 5-6 dpo. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! (actually for all of us!!! <3 )

Castaway: pre-pregnancy and pregnancy is the one time I want life to fly by! I want to get the worrying over and be able to hold my baby! :hugs: Then life can take its time! :thumbup:

Hey Calvinzoey - I'm kinda feeling like it might not be my month either, due to the lack of symptoms. I am 6/7 dpo today depending on which temp chart interpreter I follow. I took another ic test today and of course bfn!! but it's still early so I can't expect any different. FX for all of us :)

The one thing giving me hope was that most of my "early pregnancy symptoms" (0-10 dpo) I felt last time I became pregnant could have been from ovulation - up until 8dp where my breasts became SUPER sore. Out of the blue. So quick, I remember waking up in the morning with normal feeling breasts, and then in the afternoon I felt like someone punched me in the boobs!!! :haha:

Still hope for us! :hugs:

Hello, hope everyone is doing good!

I'm happy to report that I finally got AF today! After 10 long weeks!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hopefully I'll be back on the ttc bus again soon!

I have an issue! :cry:

My af isn't due until around Halloween... and I started having cramps this morning (like af cramps). I went to the bathroom and there is some bleeding. This is REALLY early for me and REALLY abnormal. I'm so confused! I'm trying monitor how much bleeding there is because it was light, but not super light.

Confused!!! :cry:

Hayley - :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Soooooooooo happy for you! I'm sure you are on cloud 9!!!!

Calvinzoey - how much bleeding? if it's just when you wipe it could be implantation bleeding and cramping from implantation.

Hayley - I'm so thrilled for you. I know EXACATLY how excited you feel. I had another high temp this morning ( and def will tomorrow given the 2 bottles of wine I shared with a friend tonight lol!)
I'm 10 weeks today so a couple of days behind but not si worried now I'm pretty sure I ovulated as I kind od know when I can expect it so it's not such a worry!
What were your cycles like before? Mine were a little wonky but too scared to do anything other than vitamins in case it makes them even worse!

Calvin - oooh, I have my fingers and toes crossed it's implantation. Remind me - how many dpo are you?

Castaway - you're an olive!!!!!! How time flies. I hope the worry is getting less and the joy and excitement is getting better! xx

Hayley - I'm so thrilled for you. I know EXACATLY how excited you feel. I had another high temp this morning ( and def will tomorrow given the 2 bottles of wine I shared with a friend tonight lol!)
I'm 10 weeks today so a couple of days behind but not si worried now I'm pretty sure I ovulated as I kind od know when I can expect it so it's not such a worry!
What were your cycles like before? Mine were a little wonky but too scared to do anything other than vitamins in case it makes them even worse!

Calvin - oooh, I have my fingers and toes crossed it's implantation. Remind me - how many dpo are you?

Castaway - you're an olive!!!!!! How time flies. I hope the worry is getting less and the joy and excitement is getting better! xx

Thanks ;) We are getting there but with late term loss it is so hard to really enjoy the pregnancy. I will be so relieved when we have our baby in our arms this time! I too am in awe how fast this pregnancy is going! We have a scan tomorrow...praying we see a heart beat and tiny little jelly bean!

Eek! A scan. So excited for you. I know after loss/losses it's so much harder to enjoy it but please try to hold in your heart that although miscarriage ( and especially late loss) are around us in this forum, it is much more common for the little bubs to hang around to meet and greet their parents!

I hope tomorrow starts you in the path and you get to see him/ her many more times! x

I think it's bleeding from either an early miscarriage or very early period. The cramping got a lot worse, and are moderate right now. Bleeding is about the same as a normal period. I don't know what happened, because it's only day 25 of my cycle, my doesn't normally start till 35 days (and even up to day 50 too).

Castaway: Oh I'll keep my fingers crossed everything goes well for you with the scan!!!

Hilslo: I don't know for sure how many days, but I was thinking it was maybe 6-7.. but I might have been far off. I don't temp or use the tests. I just base it off when I get the symptoms (which is normally midway in between my super long cycle.

Thanks Hilslo - I hope you get your AF soon, sounds like it won't be long for you :flower:

My cycles were pretty regular before 28-32 days, I hope they will go back to normal as before!

Castaway - good luck with the scan, I hope it puts your mind at rest seeing your little one on the screen!

Calvin - Hope it's implantation and not early mc :hugs:

I think it's bleeding from either an early miscarriage or very early period. The cramping got a lot worse, and are moderate right now. Bleeding is about the same as a normal period. I don't know what happened, because it's only day 25 of my cycle, my doesn't normally start till 35 days (and even up to day 50 too).

Castaway: Oh I'll keep my fingers crossed everything goes well for you with the scan!!!

Hilslo: I don't know for sure how many days, but I was thinking it was maybe 6-7.. but I might have been far off. I don't temp or use the tests. I just base it off when I get the symptoms (which is normally midway in between my super long cycle.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Maybe since the d&c your cycles changed and you O'd very early? How is it so far today, still bleeding like a period?

Well ladies our little bean did not grow. I have cytotec and will be taking it tomorrow night. I hope and pray it works or I will have to go the hospital for a D&C. What a brutal year we are having :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->