TTC after D&C (Soon)

Oh ok i understand, i do hope that you will get the power from above to continue with your journey to obtain that forever rainbow. I know soooo many girls that just needed the right medicine to obtain it and have beautiful babies today. :hugs:

That might be why I am done per say. Our son passed from medical neglect, he should be in my arms 4 months old.

A blighted ovum is just "bad luck" from what I hear. Sounds like punishment after you son passes away just 3 months prior....

Ok ladies I have a question!

D&e was Oct 15, I bled for a week and a half and haven't bled since. I've been temping and it's confusing the crap out of me. This week, it went up, dropped and has risen again.. But I supposedly already O'd! Anyone familiar with temping and can help me??

LeahLou - I've been temping for a while now. The cycle I had my D&C my temps were up and down...all over the place. FF said I didn't ovulate but I'm pretty sure I did as I usually feel bloated and crampy around that time. I wouldn't really trust this months chart too much, just go by how your body feels. Next month should be back to normal, my next cycle was much better looking than the crazy D&C cycle

Awwww Hayley.... did you only test once? Are you sure you're out?

Rofl @ Castaway - being scared to walk to the car after work lol.

Im so sorry Castaway, my heart goes out to you :hug:

As far as ive also heard its a very small chance of that happening, and it doesnt increase your chances of having another one again, unlike a molar pregnancy. I pray that you get your little rainbow soon!

Castaway: That was one of life's unfair crap happenings. :hugs: It sucks that it had to happen to you. But it is true, blighted ovum's are typically a one time occurrence. That was what I had, and when I tell people about it, it's amazing how many people say, "Oh, I had one of those before I had my child".

Castaway: That was one of life's unfair crap happenings. :hugs: It sucks that it had to happen to you. But it is true, blighted ovum's are typically a one time occurrence. That was what I had, and when I tell people about it, it's amazing how many people say, "Oh, I had one of those before I had my child".

That is what the doctor said, he was like honestly go play the lottery, your luck has to change. He felt so bad telling us after all we had been through. :cry:

I think we are pregnant again though. I have had some hot flashes, was dizzy at work today and I noticed today that (and this is TMI, sorry) that I am a bit constipated. While I was going I had this sharp pain on my right side of tummy same pain I had while pregnant. I also have had some serious cramping all day....Not sure yet maybe it is my AF coming but usually I cramp a few hours before it starts and have loose bowels...

I am NOT telling hubby although I think he knows something up (I clogged the toilet a lot while pregnant)....I clogged the toilet tonight and said, "hun, the toilet needs your attention...." :haha:

Yeah i found the same about a MC. So many people that i know also say they have had MCs before their kids or even in between two kids.

That is what the doctor said, he was like honestly go play the lottery, your luck has to change. He felt so bad telling us after all we had been through. :cry:

I think we are pregnant again though. I have had some hot flashes, was dizzy at work today and I noticed today that (and this is TMI, sorry) that I am a bit constipated. While I was going I had this sharp pain on my right side of tummy same pain I had while pregnant. I also have had some serious cramping all day....Not sure yet maybe it is my AF coming but usually I cramp a few hours before it starts and have loose bowels...

I am NOT telling hubby although I think he knows something up (I clogged the toilet a lot while pregnant)....I clogged the toilet tonight and said, "hun, the toilet needs your attention...." :haha:

That is one lottery im now tired of playing, my luck has been so bad when it comes to TTC that i wonder if i will ever be on the good side of stats? First it was most people just need Clomid to fall pregnant, then it was Ovarian Drilling is amazing 80% have success with it, then i started with IUI 75% of people fall within 3 cycles and most definitely by 4 cycles, then 1st IVF fail and they say atleast we know how your body reacts to the meds now, most people have success on no 2, what eva!!!!!!!! I only have faith in natural now as that is the ONLY one that has remotely shown any success, just need to find the right bean now that will become my rainbow.

That is phenomenal!!!! I cant wait for you to test!!!! Are you planning to POAS soon? I hope DH is gonna get use to the toilet needing his attention :haha:

AFM, having some cramping feelings in my uterus. Fxd it is getting ready for bean to arrive tomorrow and welcome him with open arms and hold him tight for the next 9 months!!!!

I'm barrios paranoid and a hypochondriac. 4 am and I'm lying awake listening to my body. I started spotting last night, and now bleeding, like an AF. Maybe it is? But my right ovary had been having pinching feelings for a few days. What if it's a tubal? I tend to freak out too easily. I hope my doctor has the results in the morning. And I hope their negative.

I'm barrios paranoid and a hypochondriac. 4 am and I'm lying awake listening to my body. I started spotting last night, and now bleeding, like an AF. Maybe it is? But my right ovary had been having pinching feelings for a few days. What if it's a tubal? I tend to freak out too easily. I hope my doctor has the results in the morning. And I hope their negative.

oh hun my ovaries pinch at times too, even during AF. I am hoping it is not eptopic but that is very rare (coming from the girl who has been through almost everything!) I still find that to be one of those rare things that happens...I hope you get your BFP just try to relax, at least its Friday and you get your results, I still have not received mine, usually they call right away when it is an infection, I am thinking it was just abundant CM and my baby juice I was not use to smelling LOL :haha: I will call today too for a definitive answer though...I am a worry wart also!

Yeah i found the same about a MC. So many people that i know also say they have had MCs before their kids or even in between two kids.

That is one lottery im now tired of playing, my luck has been so bad when it comes to TTC that i wonder if i will ever be on the good side of stats? First it was most people just need Clomid to fall pregnant, then it was Ovarian Drilling is amazing 80% have success with it, then i started with IUI 75% of people fall within 3 cycles and most definitely by 4 cycles, then 1st IVF fail and they say atleast we know how your body reacts to the meds now, most people have success on no 2, what eva!!!!!!!! I only have faith in natural now as that is the ONLY one that has remotely shown any success, just need to find the right bean now that will become my rainbow.

That is phenomenal!!!! I cant wait for you to test!!!! Are you planning to POAS soon? I hope DH is gonna get use to the toilet needing his attention :haha:

AFM, having some cramping feelings in my uterus. Fxd it is getting ready for bean to arrive tomorrow and welcome him with open arms and hold him tight for the next 9 months!!!!

I truly hope you get your Rainbow baby, TTC can be so hard....sigh. I hope your body is gearing up for a BFP!

I am still testing slightly positive, but I *should* see the line getting darker if pregnant Sat/Sun. I *think* I ovulated on the 16th but honestly with out my monitor I feel like I am in the dark with all of this :nope: Hubs and I agreed to just go with the flow and after AF bust out the monitor again so so be it! I have that faint cramping and overall awareness of my pelvic region this morning and still feel constipated at BM's...It is just weird to me all this but again I have no idea what my body will be like after a MC so that is also what makes me pause and say well maybe I am not pregnant, maybe it is the hormones from the MC? I test all the time though, lol, I tested this AM and will every AM till Af from now on! lol

You girls are keeping me on my seats edge here. I cant wait for the results!!!! Fx'd we get double good news!!!!!! :wohoo:

Yay no infection!! :)

I have a doc appt at 3 with an u/s to figure out what's going on. Faint pos tests and pain near my left ovary doesn't sound good :( just praying for good news

Castaway - :happydance::happydance::happydance: if no infection then you could be pg!!! I can't wait to hear the outcome. FX for you :flower:

Tella - :hugs::hugs: I sure hope you get your BFP soon, you deserve it!

Calvinzoey - any news on your results from the Dr? I sure hope it's not AF!!

As far as anything new with me, I really don't have much going on. Had a bit of cramping on and off yesterday afternoon but nothing out the ordinary and no shooting pains like I had with the last pg. 6dpo today so I still have to wait it out I guess :coffee:
On a good note, without doing my killer bootcamps this week and just sticking to my diet and doing 30-40 minutes of cycling on my spin bike at home I have still managed to lose 2 lbs this week. So I'm very happy about that and don't feel like a total bum for not being in the gym this week lol. :happydance::thumbup:

Yay no infection!! :)

I have a doc appt at 3 with an u/s to figure out what's going on. Faint pos tests and pain near my left ovary doesn't sound good :( just praying for good news

LeahLou - keep us posted. FX for you! :flower:

Castaway - :happydance::happydance::happydance: if no infection then you could be pg!!! I can't wait to hear the outcome. FX for you :flower:

Tella - :hugs::hugs: I sure hope you get your BFP soon, you deserve it!

Calvinzoey - any news on your results from the Dr? I sure hope it's not AF!!

As far as anything new with me, I really don't have much going on. Had a bit of cramping on and off yesterday afternoon but nothing out the ordinary and no shooting pains like I had with the last pg. 6dpo today so I still have to wait it out I guess :coffee:
On a good note, without doing my killer bootcamps this week and just sticking to my diet and doing 30-40 minutes of cycling on my spin bike at home I have still managed to lose 2 lbs this week. So I'm very happy about that and don't feel like a total bum for not being in the gym this week lol. :happydance::thumbup:

I am down 30 by altering my diet just watching caloric intake! I did it in 4 months...using the lose it app...just 80 to go! Lol

Awesome job Castaway!!!!! I was using the lose it app too but switched to my fitness pal. That's truly awesome! I'm proud of you and me too ;)

Awesome job Castaway!!!!! I was using the lose it app too but switched to my fitness pal. That's truly awesome! I'm proud of you and me too ;)

Good for you I really needed the baby weight off, ASAP...hoping to loose another 10 if pregnant..then I will hit maintain until I can loose again...doc said ok to lose in first tri...

Yeay for no infection!!!

My doctor called, test was negative. No pregnancy, just AF. I feel a bit relieved this month, my stress level was sky high with my back pain and this upcoming crazy work week. :cry: There is only so much stress I can handle before I start freaking out. :haha:

MJ: Fx for you!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->