TTC after D&C (Soon)

I definitely see it!! Trust me, if people can see double lines on my tests, they can see it on yours!! :hugs:

LL,
I sure hope so!! I don't think it would be leftovers because as I was going down that same test would give me a good positive and for the past week or more its been stark white neg only positives I got that were actually good enough to consider where on the dt tests soo I am thinking the 3hcg had to be the new baby I hope at least eeee I am getting ready now to run and get some more test and maybe a frer to confirm!! when did you get your first faint line? hope this one sticks for us both!!:hugs:

Awww yay!!! With my pregnancies I've gotten my first positives at 8dpo, 12 dpo, 10 dpo, 16 dpo, & 24 dpo. So it all ranges!

so I went to get me some more test at dt and it seems lighter but hasn't been real long but yet now its showing up faint on the others ugh so confused:dohh:

Hi ladies

Castaway- no news on the blood results yet?

Tara - I think I see a line in the top pic, but it looks like it's lighter than the original pic you posted, it could be the hcg leaving your system..... see what another test looks like tomorrow.

Calvinzoey - where in the world are you?

Leah & Tella - fingers crossed for you ladies!

I'm 13 dpo today, saw a slight line on my frer test this morning, but I normally test positive at 9dpo I'm thinking the test is faulty or something. AF should be here Sunday or Monday so I'll just wait and see, plus I'm all out of tests anyway.

mj,
these are totally different test brands is why the difference, I know its not leaving from the d and c because I had already hit 0 however could still be a chemical I guess I don't know but this is the first day ive gotten a positive on that kind the dt is still positive as well so I don't know I am only max 8dpo oh and to add I used unconcentrated urine and used same urine on same brand test got a faint pos on one and a neg on the other they are both dt test but its like they are trying to get rid of the one to start using a new kind and this is the 3rd different test ive saw from there they use to have blue at the sample part and green for ovulation test so I am not sure whats going on there unless one is more sensitive then the other I think that test "claim" a certain miu but infact it still will vary from person to person and test to test on the one ive gotten positives for days now and other not til today and then the other still neg lol so idk I am not convienced with their theory on the mius at all idcc if they claim to be 25miu theres no way!!:haha::shrug:

LL,
yes I agree I definitely think it varies greatly per person per pregnancy per test:friends:

Awww yay!!! With my pregnancies I've gotten my first positives at 8dpo, 12 dpo, 10 dpo, 16 dpo, & 24 dpo. So it all ranges!

also I was wondering which dpo are you now and when did you get your most recent faint line? I am going to test again with fmu see if I can get a darker line I peed on so many test last pregnancy it was crazy because I was so scared my levels would go down and not up like the first one I lost and people make fun of me but I don't care cause if they had or have been thru it they would totally understand why I do what I do I feel like a pee stick :ninja: by now lol hopefully soon we can both get our :happydance: on but till then we can still :dance: away!! I took a prenatal today just incase ughh the wait is soooo hard sometimes I want to go ahead and say/think I am but at the same time I feel like I should wait til all test say :bfp: and not one :bfn: blaaahhh

I'm 7dpo today and am having faint lines on ic's but nothing I would call a bfp yet.
My chemical in may, I found out at 10 dpo with a FRER.
How many dpo are you now??

I am guessing im 9dpo but I am really not sure cause I can't remember the exact day I got pos opks I took 2 2 days in a row bfp and always hcgs with them so I thought it was triggering the opks im guessing it was somewhere between 18-20th but again im not sure it could have been even the 17th but my dnc was the 3rd and my hcg 3 on the 21st so it had to be before that I guess idk im so confused I head you didn't o after a mmc but idk how could be leftovers since I got neg on the purple and white test for 2 weeks now pos again... who knows :(

Maybe take a break from it all? Just give yourself a rest and if AF hasn't come in a week or 2 then test again. :hugs:

and also my crazy dreams started back on the 21st along with toothaches and hungry gassy etc which are all tell tale signs for me esp the dreams but again idk im so scared ill have a chemical or something but im guessing those pinching pains were implantation pains I wish i could remember even when that was maybe my fb page will have something to give me a clue ill go look ugh

yeah that's easier said than done my af is due the 3rd and my luteal phase is max 13days which is what i am really using to narrow it down and that makes me right on target with all this so probably am 8 or 9dpo last time i was 2 days til my af to show so hopefully ill be darker tomorrow or lighter i would rather know something than nothing ya know

okay so looking back on my fb i am guessing i got the 2 pos opks on the 19th and 20th so that would make me .... what 7dpo or 8dpo? but idk cause if my level was at 3 the 21st i had to ovulate before that who knows i guess ill just see if they are getting darker and call dr Monday for blood work because i am confusing my self even more because implantation has to take place before you can produce hcg but they say can o before 0 so maybe i oed before 0 idk anymore maybe its faulty test because i honestly do not see how could be leftovers i would def hit 0 by now since i was at 3 if that was an old pregnancy but i think 3 was the start of a new oh well idk

guess well see soon enough... if i am pregnant and that early those dt test are super sensitive!! going to be gnight

Mj, thats super exciting! Keep us posted on that line! Frer are great tests so I doubt that it will be invalid!

leah & Tara, GL with all your testing. That's the exact reason I hate testing early as you always wondering. Both of you are still very early. Maybe wait a day and test tomorrow, if there is progression, you will see it clearly.

Waiting patiently for those bloods!!!!

Afm >12dpo, :bfn: I did the early predictor test that's 12.5mui and got a stark white bfn, so im out for the month.

Gonna go and have a blast at my race. I cant wait anymore, will post a pic after we done.

Have a great Saturday everyone

Hey Tara, if your hcg went down to 0 and you were testing negative and now you're testing positive again, then it has to be a new pg. FX for you, it's probably just early but will get darker soon ;)

Hi ladies

Castaway- no news on the blood results yet?

Tara - I think I see a line in the top pic, but it looks like it's lighter than the original pic you posted, it could be the hcg leaving your system..... see what another test looks like tomorrow.

Calvinzoey - where in the world are you?

Leah & Tella - fingers crossed for you ladies!

I'm 13 dpo today, saw a slight line on my frer test this morning, but I normally test positive at 9dpo I'm thinking the test is faulty or something. AF should be here Sunday or Monday so I'll just wait and see, plus I'm all out of tests anyway.

MJ office closed today, won't know anything till tomorrow. :nope: I just want some answers boooooo! lol Today was the day I got my period after my full term pregnancy 5 weeks 1 day and no period in sight. My cramping has slowed down though, now I seem to only cramp if I wait to pee too long! :haha: This is all so maddening! sigh. This is what I get for not waiting for my first AF I suppose. :dohh:

I ran out of FRER's only have IC tests left. Don't want to waste any more money so waiting for the test results. IF they say they are inconclusive I am going to go back on Friday and get more bloods done to see if they are going up or staying put. I am wondering if I may have retained product even though I don't see how that is possible, I got the US that says all clear...who knows.:wacko:

Nothing new! Just testing away.. :haha:
7dpo today and I had a one of those squinter lines. Maybe I'll get something more in the next few days!

Hope your levels are negative Castaway, so you can get all sorted out! Took me near 6 weeks. But I was at 28,000 and my body was nowhere near trying to miscarry.

Def post a pic Tara! If you go advanced, click the paperclip above the text box to upload your picture, then click it again to insert the pic into the text body and reply :)

Leah how far along were you with 28,000? I know I produce a lot of HCG. All the doctors often ask if I have a history of multiples with how high my levels get...so it could just be I have left overs at this far along...sigh. I know with my son it took 3 weeks to get out of my system as at 5 weeks 1 day I got my AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->