TTC after D&C (Soon)

AF showed up for me today. ...I'm kinda happy to be moving on even if the cycle was a bust ;)

Castaway- I'm on the edge of my seat for you!!! I have fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

hey girls,

mj, so sorry your out but at least you can know whats going on this cycle and track everything, yes I think it is a new pregnancy but at the same time I have all those what if's? so frustrating but like someone else said that's what happens when you don't wait I suppose but I wasn't exactly tnp either but I had heard you are more fertile after but I also read you don't O first after a MMC and I kinda wanted to prove that theory wrong, lol

Castaway,
I highly doubt it is retained product, I am not sure about the levels lingering since you say they are usually high I am hoping its not!! I can't wait to hear your results!!

Tella, frer I highly doubt is wrong those are known to be great test I haven't ever had a faulty one but theres a first time for everything however I seriously doubt it!! good luck!!

I hope I got everyone and everyone right lol I am new to the mulitname posting lol I've mostly just read peoples stories on here and not joined in til now. afm today I took another dt its still faint but darker if that makes sense so im still worried a bit I think every test is different even if the same brand because of the antibodies one can have got dipped more than the other and the hcg not stick as good. if that too makes sense, I may get a frer today but I know they are more sensitive so I may get a more solid bfp but I will still be worried because my losses I want to know its getting darker and not lighter!! so hard waiting and not knowing I wish everyone good luck and will be waiting on updates from you ladies!!:happydance: :friends: oh and a ps I have been crampy like hell idk if that's a good sign or bad sign im soo scared af will come on no matter what its expected on the 3rd so we will see ive had some back pain too :growlmad: and white cm which I think that parts good because usually after ovulation if the egg implants I usually start getting cm a lot more as if I keep o'ing

also what ic's are the best and where do you normally buy them from ebay, amazon, etc? I bought some back in august I think and got themf rom baby hopes were suppose to be 10miu but I don't know and I have heard a lot about wondfo I just want to know what is the best ones to get and the least mius thanks

I added a picture from the one I took today.. i think that may help you understand why i think each test is different even when using same tests repeatedly lastnight i got a faint faint now this and i know for a fact the purple and white test vary buy test and use i was very pregnant and used them got a faint then a dark i was scared to death..

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
also what ic's are the best and where do you normally buy them from ebay, amazon, etc? I bought some back in august I think and got themf rom baby hopes were suppose to be 10miu but I don't know and I have heard a lot about wondfo I just want to know what is the best ones to get and the least mius thanks

I added a picture from the one I took today.. i think that may help you understand why i think each test is different even when using same tests repeatedly lastnight i got a faint faint now this and i know for a fact the purple and white test vary buy test and use i was very pregnant and used them got a faint then a dark i was scared to death..

Tara I tend to get the cheapies on Amazon, but confirm with a FRER as I noticed the internet cheapies never really get that positive, only slightly to tip me off that I am pregnant. I usually get positives at 8 DPO...follow with a FRER then a digi for pics :thumb up:

Tested with an Internet Cheapie, still getting a faint positive. Seriously need my blood test results back!:nope:

Castaway,
yeah that's what i was worried about cause that's how it was for the ones of off babyhopes.com i kept thinking i saw a line but couldn't get nothing on a different test but of course they claim 10miu so that's why however i did end up being pregnant that was on july 25th i never got a :bfp: till i tested with frer and it took me using all 3 the last being taken on the 4th of august which came up clear and fast i thought i was seeing things it was my first time using frer but it was a :bfp: so if the ic was correct it took a while to build up hcg i guess!! i am anxious to hear your results as well i would love for us all to get some good news!! :happydance: :hugs:

Castaway,
yeah that's what i was worried about cause that's how it was for the ones of off babyhopes.com i kept thinking i saw a line but couldn't get nothing on a different test but of course they claim 10miu so that's why however i did end up being pregnant that was on july 25th i never got a :bfp: till i tested with frer and it took me using all 3 the last being taken on the 4th of august which came up clear and fast i thought i was seeing things it was my first time using frer but it was a :bfp: so if the ic was correct it took a while to build up hcg i guess!! i am anxious to hear your results as well i would love for us all to get some good news!! :happydance: :hugs:

Thanks hun, I honestly feel it can go either way in my case as I passed everything naturally. Hoping they have the results tomorrow ;) I will do another digi if they are pregnant next Sunday as it should say 2-3 weeks by then!

castaway,

that's exactly what i would do thank goodness they have came out with those clearblue advanced week estimators for women like us who have had losses it can reassure us in some ways!! i hope it is going up up up up!! :) i hope mine goes up up up up too lol

castaway,

that's exactly what i would do thank goodness they have came out with those clearblue advanced week estimators for women like us who have had losses it can reassure us in some ways!! i hope it is going up up up up!! :) i hope mine goes up up up up too lol

Honestly I just want an answer, either way! lol I would love for it to be positive, then we can move forward and onward but if negative back to TTC!

Castaway,
I know exactly how you feel the not knowing drives you crazy I get it!! but I still can't wait til Monday to hear your news either way!!!!!
:wacko:

afm update I went out and got some more test the purple and white ones since those have seemed to take longer to get a positive or faint and I took one as soon as I got home and the line came up in maybe 3 minutes or so the limit is 10 but I have read and also have experience knowing the test can take much longer than that depending on how far along you are I saw the test at wal mart the weekly estimators by cb but I am trying to wait to get a more solid dark positive first because those probably need atleast 50mius to show up.. and I am not sure at all how far along I am I just know its very early.. I have tried to keep myself from "thinking and saying" I am "pregnant" because I guess I just have that little what if back there telling me nooo don't do it!! ahh I want to :happydance: so bad but scared to :haha: sure glad I found you guys to talk to it really helps and finally I feel like my husband and I are communicating a little better and hes starting to come to accept my poas addiction lol:loo::wohoo::yipee:

Its awesome that you line is coming up in the time frame! tomorrow we will start seeing some progression and have a nice strong bfp and a forever rainbow!

Hope the witch isnt to bad Mj, im gonna be behind you again by 2 days as I started spotting and then tomorrow will be cd1.

Castaway, how you feeling love? I can't wait for those results, but I understand just wanting clarity so that you can move om either way. But im still holding thumbs!!!

Fx for everyone! 9dpo and nothing new still! But that's ok. I just went back to my thread in August and realized I didn't even get good faint lines on a wondfo until 12 dpo and my super faint bfp on FRER at 14dpo. So it's making me calm :)

Its awesome that you line is coming up in the time frame! tomorrow we will start seeing some progression and have a nice strong bfp and a forever rainbow!

Hope the witch isnt to bad Mj, im gonna be behind you again by 2 days as I started spotting and then tomorrow will be cd1.

Castaway, how you feeling love? I can't wait for those results, but I understand just wanting clarity so that you can move om either way. But im still holding thumbs!!!

Well on hold with Doctor office, they don't have the results. They are calling the lab as I said I am very worried this might be left over tissue so she said she would give it a chance to see if they have the results, and hopefully just didn't make it to them just yet....

My nerves! lol

Prayers for you castaway!
Didn't your tests go negative then back up?? That doesn't sound like retained tissue!

Prayers for you castaway!
Didn't your tests go negative then back up?? That doesn't sound like retained tissue!

No Leah, they never went negative. That is why I have a hard time believing this is a new pregnancy...but who knows...

I have a doctor calling me back, the lab is faxing over the report. Scared. :cry:

I'm sorry :hugs: it's all scary, isn't it? I think that's why I wouldn't mind whether I got AF or a bfp. I wanna know that my body still works!

update us ASAP!

I'm sorry :hugs: it's all scary, isn't it? I think that's why I wouldn't mind whether I got AF or a bfp. I wanna know that my body still works!

update us ASAP!

It really is. Uhhh...waiting for the Dr. to call is torture...of course I am thinking the worst! I am such a worry wart though anyway....:haha:

Shame girl, thinking about you. cant wait for the dr to call back :hugs:

Castaway - FX for you!! the wait is torture!!!

hope you celebrating,and not still waiting :coffee:

Tella - when is your race? hope you're still taking it easy in the tww. I'm back at bootcamp tomorrow morning bright and early ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->