TTC after D&C (Soon)

my race was yesterday, it was awesome! Had so much fun, and completed it in 2hrs 01min but there was 17 obstacles and we waited alot so could take like 30min of our time.

ive started spotting so AF will be here tomorrow on time. meaning ive had a 29day cycle. first time ever!!!!:dance: im praying that this will become the norm for next cycle and that i will get a bfp before my due date which would have been 2 Jan.

Tella - Awesome job on the race!! Are you going back to your training this week? Sorry AF got you.....FX we both get xmas bfp's ;)

no just normal cardio this week and then 2 more sessions with the personal trainer then im gonna concentrate on cardio and light weight exercises so that i can concentrate on ttc.

We can only pray that we blessed with a bfp!!!

Hey ladies hubby and I went to run errands and the doctor called while I was out. She said my HCG came in at 43! I was like you have to be kidding me? She said that it is either a new pregnancy, or, my body is taking a long time to get the HCG out...so I am taking another digi on Sunday, if the hormones went up then I will go for more bloods. She said I should get my AF within two weeks if not pregnant.

The wait continues. LOL

The one thing I will say is I am just getting a faint on the IC, they are suppose to be 20 miu. That doesn't make sense, and it makes sense why I am getting such a strong positive on the FRER's. The digital tests are suppose to be 50 miu, surprised it picked up the HCG.

What do you girls thinks, 5 1/2 weeks at 43??:nope:

Luckily they said my US was clear and highly doubt I have anything left over. That is a relief!

LL,
if you got a faint already I would say your good but still can take a while to get a solid :bfp: as we both know too well.

Tella,
glad you had fun at your race, and its good your having a short cycle!!

castaway, I am on the edge of my seat waiting to hear your news!!

afm, same ol same ol

castaway, that's great you got some news hate it was some what unclear, in my opinion I would GUESS it is leftovers making its way out since a digi picked it up I am wondering if it would now? you should try it if not you would know for sure its just lingering hcg, again I don't know and im not a doctor and I hate even suggesting its probably leftovers because I don't want to hurt anyone its just my ol crappy opinion not worth much :haha: if you can I would def retest with a digi that should give you some confirmation one way or the other!! I hope it is a new super sticky icky baby!! keep us updated I have everying x'd for you!!:hugs:

castaway, that's great you got some news hate it was some what unclear, in my opinion I would GUESS it is leftovers making its way out since a digi picked it up I am wondering if it would now? you should try it if not you would know for sure its just lingering hcg, again I don't know and im not a doctor and I hate even suggesting its probably leftovers because I don't want to hurt anyone its just my ol crappy opinion not worth much :haha: if you can I would def retest with a digi that should give you some confirmation one way or the other!! I hope it is a new super sticky icky baby!! keep us updated I have everying x'd for you!!:hugs:

Yeah the doctor said to wait till Sunday, then test. She said the tests we take at home are so unreliable b/c they may say they are 15 miu but are much more sensitive so you can be declining and not even know it. I don't know if it is either way I am just watching what I eat and taking it easy....I can't believe at 5 1/2 weeks I am at 43. It makes me scratch my head as I had a full term loss and was back on my cycle at 5 wks 1 day!

Don't you hate the word wait?!? Oh my gracious, I'm sorry you're having to wait longer!!

castaway, I completely agree tests aren't what they seem and like I have sad before I can get a positive on one, one day then turn around get a negative with the same exact test!! or it be fainter or darker etc.. I think they are way off when they claim these mius I am stressed out to the max yeah I have gotten a lot of positives but I don't even know why I am even worried about a chemical or what has me thinking it might be a chemical I guess because the fact I want it to be a :bfp: soild enough in the time frame every time but unfortunately that's just not the case I think I had a chemical in june but not sure cause I wasn't keeping up with my cycle I could care less, I just happened to test cause I thought I might be late I still don't know for sure if I even was but it came back positives and a few days later the same test neg and I could only get positives on certain tests I never could get one on a blue dye or ept which are mostly 50mius then shortly after I started my period so idk how far along I was and after looking it up after it happened it sounded to match more chemical then clinical obviously. so I am just worried after I keep losing them if this one will even try to stay I guess my home isn't good enough for them I have tried to make adjustments less caffeine etc but idk if it will help I take asprin maybe that will help but ive been taking it so I doubt it I am calling my dr tomorrow for blood work and progesterone... I hope this is real for me but I can't help but doubt myself over and over :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Don't you hate the word wait?!? Oh my gracious, I'm sorry you're having to wait longer!!

That is the hardest part Leah, waiting! lol I may break down and test around Weds/Thurs to see if I get a not pregnant. If it gives me 2-3 which that should be where I am this week then I will know it is a new pregnancy.

I got that positive OPK that makes me wonder. If so I am 4 weeks today, so by Thursday I should be safe to get an increase I say. Or, it will prove that my levels are dropping!

OMG Castaway - was it 50 the last time you had gotten your blood tests? I guess you could wait till sunday, I would so be doing another blood test this week lol, but that's only because I am impatient. FX for you!! I know you would love to have a bfp in time for your dh's bday :)

OMG Castaway - was it 50 the last time you had gotten your blood tests? I guess you could wait till sunday, I would so be doing another blood test this week lol, but that's only because I am impatient. FX for you!! I know you would love to have a bfp in time for your dh's bday :)

I have no other bloods to go by, this is the only test we took lol

I can say she was like oh your going down, it just takes time. I was like oh ok, b/c well we had unprotected sex.

She says, Oh well you will see in a week or so. If your getting 2-3 weeks on the test then we will do more bloods.

Really, no answers. lol I can say this, it would be lovely to go through first tri and not have to really worry b/c I KNOW I am pregnant. lol

I think most OBs go by, you can't get pregnant that fast lol

Opks pickup hcg as well so a postive and negative opk is a good sign especially around o as it means it was picking up lh and not hcg.

Those bloods was from wednesday morning so that would have made you around 4 weeks which would be fine. Do another digi on Wednesday and I believe you will be staring at a 2-3 weeks.

Af will be here in the next hour or 2, I can feel it. Then im making my appointment with my FS for cd3 scan. Will be first scan since my checkup. Hope everything is looking great.

I finally got Not Pregnant! I think I was about 50 when I got that digi positive, 43 at the time of the bloods and probably hovering in the 20's at this point! I think I should see AF within a week! :happy dance:

I am so glad to be getting off this roller coaster....what a brutal time this has been!

I think when I got the positive OPK my body was gearing up for O but never was able to release the egg. I sure hope I have a proper O this cycle...

I finally got Not Pregnant! I think I was about 50 when I got that digi positive, 43 at the time of the bloods and probably hovering in the 20's at this point! I think I should see AF within a week! :happy dance:

I am so glad to be getting off this roller coaster....what a brutal time this has been!

I think when I got the positive OPK my body was gearing up for O but never was able to release the egg. I sure hope I have a proper O this cycle...

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Its not what we were hoping for but atleast you know you making progress and that you can now look forward to that AF (if there is ever such a thing unless you in high school) and start TTC in a clean cycle where you know a line will mean a new bean for you!

Enjoy the last few days of "relaxation" and then you can start TTC again in the new cycle.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Its not what we were hoping for but atleast you know you making progress and that you can now look forward to that AF (if there is ever such a thing unless you in high school) and start TTC in a clean cycle where you know a line will mean a new bean for you!

Enjoy the last few days of "relaxation" and then you can start TTC again in the new cycle.

I am so Meh over the whole TTC thing since the loss of our son that I am just happy to be getting my body back to normal!! I am having CM today they felt like AF...hoping that is a good sign...let's get this show on the road!! Lol

castaway,
so glad to hear you finally got some clarification it sucks not knowing and I am there now I don't know whats going on I really think it could be a chemical and maybe the egg couldn't implant properly guess ill find out shortly af is suppose to show tomorrow I feel slight crampy and checked cp to see if there was any blood waiting to make its way down it was just cm, I have gotten a lot of positives but then on some I still get :bfn: which leads me to believe its a chemical or either im very early but since af should start tomorrow I was thinking I would def be getting something on the neg ones by now.. I thought I started af this am but it was just cm so idk what to think I am def not getting my hopes up I feel like its just not meant to be for me...ugh.. but on bright side atleast ill know something soon either way!!

well ladies,
I took a cb digi opk and got a flashing smiley and tomorrow is suppose to be when my af starts or after 12am tonight I am now a little more confused I have always just gotten smileys this is the first flashing smiley hmm what do you guys think?:shrug:

It could mean AF or bfp. O tests can't differentiate between lh and hcg. So take another hpt!

I am having cm quite a bit I feel like its my period and its cm but not usually like when I ovulate so idk and I am wondering if the test that are neg are a bad batch because those are only ones ive gottan negs on the others are atleast a fiant line so idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->