TTC after D&C (Soon)

I think I got it to work this time its loading up I believe it was probably just my connect crappy wifi signal

lol i was like the person looks soo familiar lol i think shes the one that played on Hollywood housewives or something like that i don't know im not in to all of that but i remember the name alki and her and some other girls i can't remember where i even saw it out lol but so weird lol but for all i knew you could have been her lol but yes my test looked exactly like that at 10dpo with my last soo weird i don't think they have much dye or something but that's pretty positive in my book!! i knew someone that was faking pregnancy and said that "nothing" came up not even a control line but when she brough me the test you could tell it was dry i re-wetted mine with water just to see and it ran across the window and just re brightened it so i think she was just trying to fake being pregnant and all these "faulty" tests lol why anyone would do that i have no idea but the lid was a little wet like on purpose and the window looked like it came out the box never used at all even water would have shown something!! eee :haha::haha:

lol i was like the person looks soo familiar lol i think shes the one that played on Hollywood housewives or something like that i don't know im not in to all of that but i remember the name alki and her and some other girls i can't remember where i even saw it out lol but so weird lol but for all i knew you could have been her lol but yes my test looked exactly like that at 10dpo with my last soo weird i don't think they have much dye or something but that's pretty positive in my book!! i knew someone that was faking pregnancy and said that "nothing" came up not even a control line but when she brough me the test you could tell it was dry i re-wetted mine with water just to see and it ran across the window and just re brightened it so i think she was just trying to fake being pregnant and all these "faulty" tests lol why anyone would do that i have no idea but the lid was a little wet like on purpose and the window looked like it came out the box never used at all even water would have shown something!! eee :haha::haha:

Well tested this AM but it is still very faint and comes up so late that I believe it is left over hormones. Cant wait to hear my levels from the Doc!!

Castaway- I can't wait to hear what your levels are too.

Tella- How's it going on your end?

Afm I'm not too sure what's going on. I usually surge for 2-3days. My wondfo's have gone negative but my dollar store tests are still showing VERY positive. I did get a temp spike but it's so weird to me. ... its never happened before. I'll bd today and tomorrow to be safe but its so positive that the test line forms very bright even before the control line.

Cast, has there been any progress on the tests,? If not thei also think it's lingering hcg as a new pregnancy should be darker by now considering when you started taking the tests. The FRER goes very dark quickly due to its sensitivity. Hope yoy start getting answers.

Tara, are you going for a follow up beta again?

Afm, definitely od yesterday. I could hardly walk by 12 o'clock. And around 5 I was fine again.

Didn't manage to bd again, fxd a spermie has caught one of my eggies and even better both! !!

Mj, was o confirmed?

Cast, has there been any progress on the tests,? If not thei also think it's lingering hcg as a new pregnancy should be darker by now considering when you started taking the tests. The FRER goes very dark quickly due to its sensitivity. Hope yoy start getting answers.

Tara, are you going for a follow up beta again?

Afm, definitely od yesterday. I could hardly walk by 12 o'clock. And around 5 I was fine again.

Didn't manage to bd again, fxd a spermie has caught one of my eggies and even better both! !!

Mj, was o confirmed?

No progression but honestly who knows when/if I even O'd I think the positive OPK was a false positive so I stopped using them as it stressed me out and confirmed the doctor was right they just don't work after a MC. I am so fed up with this 8 weeks this Friday and still no AF!

Tella - FF said I O'd on friday, but it's just so strange that I'm still showing positive on the opk's. FX we both catch the egg this cycle for a xmas bfp!!

major, sorry I was posting at the same time as you. I would also be just to ,make sure all bases are covered however temping is the most definite way of confirming O, so I rate you o'd. fxd our veggies is dividing and will implant in the next week.

cast, I can only imagine your frustrations. :hugs: if I was you and the beta numbers are still inconclusive I would ask for a scan to see if you have a corpus lutuem which will be a confirmation that you or if there is none then you haven't od and then you can take provera to induce AF. you need a clean slate and AF will hopefully sort out that lingering hcg. and if there is one then only test in 2weeks and if - then take the meds. that way you know you safe.

major, sorry I was posting at the same time as you. I would also be just to ,make sure all bases are covered however temping is the most definite way of confirming O, so I rate you o'd. fxd our veggies is dividing and will implant in the next week.

cast, I can only imagine your frustrations. :hugs: if I was you and the beta numbers are still inconclusive I would ask for a scan to see if you have a corpus lutuem which will be a confirmation that you or if there is none then you haven't od and then you can take provera to induce AF. you need a clean slate and AF will hopefully sort out that lingering hcg. and if there is one then only test in 2weeks and if - then take the meds. that way you know you safe.

I am calling Tom!

Fxd you can get a quick scan this week. :hug:

that's a good ideal tella i will also do that Thursday!! it's very easy getting a ultra sound at my doctor so hopefully i will know something in 2 days wooo hoo :happydance:

hey ladies,
do you think i will be okay asking for clomid at my appointments since clearly im having problems oing anyway.. i would really like to try it if only for a few days around o time

hey ladies,
do you think i will be okay asking for clomid at my appointments since clearly im having problems oing anyway.. i would really like to try it if only for a few days around o time

I don't see why not, they may give it to you if you show that you have ovulation issues or have issues TTC. The worst thing that can happen is that they tell you no.

well I think we can all I agree im having ovulation problems at this point.. however I have been crampying today off and on for the first time and for a odd reason decided to test with cbdigi and also I haven't been able to find my test stick the reader thing my kids stole it or something but I found one that's not been working I put an old stick n it and wet it with water and it worked and started blinking and result was flashing(the same as that test stick was the first time) and so I was like yay and used it and guess what a fixed smiley I think this time is the real deal though my temps up and cramps and NO positive hcg test not even faint YAYAYAY :happydance::happydance: so I hope this is the real thing ughh weve bded every freaking day BUT lastnight I was too tired!! I hope im not out cause of that!!smh

well I think we can all I agree im having ovulation problems at this point.. however I have been crampying today off and on for the first time and for a odd reason decided to test with cbdigi and also I haven't been able to find my test stick the reader thing my kids stole it or something but I found one that's not been working I put an old stick n it and wet it with water and it worked and started blinking and result was flashing(the same as that test stick was the first time) and so I was like yay and used it and guess what a fixed smiley I think this time is the real deal though my temps up and cramps and NO positive hcg test not even faint YAYAYAY :happydance::happydance: so I hope this is the real thing ughh weve bded every freaking day BUT lastnight I was too tired!! I hope im not out cause of that!!smh

Have you had a real AF yet? It may just be normal that your body needs time to get back up and running....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->