TTC after D&C (Soon)

Tara, I agree with Cast. You having o problems due to other factors.bi would rather wait for AF and see how the first cycle goes. I know all about wanting to jump into anything that will bring a bfp but if its gonna knock your hormones around again and you might have another strange cycle.

Mj, no im not. Been reading alot about exercising causing a state of inflammation in the body so im gonna chill. In my tww.

Tella - I haven't worked out since friday, till today I went to bootcamp but modified all the exercises to a lighter intensity. I don't think I'm going to go back for the rest of the week though. I think I'll just do 30 minutes on the stationary bike we have here at the house.

Castaway - How soon after O did you notice a change in cm to indicate your thoughts that you might have been pg? I might be over analyzing stuff because I'm only 4dpo today but something seems different as far as my cm and it has this particular scent like when I was pg....trying not to get my hopes up but I think you had previously mentioned having cm changes.

castaway,
no I haven't had af or any type of bleeding that is until lastnight, because of all the symptoms and positive cbdigi and NOT positive hcg along with the opk I figured this might just be the real deal o especially since the cervix was very soft. well we bd'ed lastnight kind of intensely cause I could feel him touching my cervix I usually don't ever do it like that because obviously it hurts a little but I figured the closer the better, well afterwards I started spotting light light pink colorish cm like stuff or just mixed in with cm, I don't know if it's my period trying to come or if its just where it hurt my cervix the doctor says I have a "soft" cervix so it bleeds very easily while pregnant with just the slightest intercourse well it's not gotten any heavier it's actually sorta stopped I think I checked my cp and no blood at all really but I was wondering if maybe him hitting my cervix signaled it to say" hey I need to get to work?" lol but I haven't ever had a period start out like this so im not sure mine usually does start spottyish but its dark red/brown of course the dnc could be throwing things all outta wack so who knows what it will be like, however we bd'ed again this am just to make sure I can TRY to catch what window I have left if any and if I really oed ugh guess time will tell .. going by my other positive opks well just the one before this positive I would be dpo 4 I believe so who knows ugh!! but dr tomorrow and yeah I know its the dnc that's got me all messed up but I figured a few days supply of clomid(not a full script) could just help balance me back out maybe..

Tella - I haven't worked out since friday, till today I went to bootcamp but modified all the exercises to a lighter intensity. I don't think I'm going to go back for the rest of the week though. I think I'll just do 30 minutes on the stationary bike we have here at the house.

Castaway - How soon after O did you notice a change in cm to indicate your thoughts that you might have been pg? I might be over analyzing stuff because I'm only 4dpo today but something seems different as far as my cm and it has this particular scent like when I was pg....trying not to get my hopes up but I think you had previously mentioned having cm changes.

With pregnancy I usually get wet down there with a yellow toned CM...but this miscarriage has me all over the map! Last night had a hush of CM then all day today I feel it coming out...it's tinged yellow/brown...waiting on the doc to call with my results! Fingers crossed for you MJ!!

Castaway - Thanks so much, that is exactly how mine is with a yellowish tinge which is how it was with my last pg too. My only confusion is that FF says I O'd on friday but dollar store opk's are still showing positive and my wondfo opk's which went negative are now getting darker.....talk about confusion :wacko: today is day 5 of continuous positive opk's.
Took a cheapie hpt and it's definitely negative but these opk's are driving me nuts. We bd'd last night but I don't think DH will be willing to keep going at out current pace until the opk's turn negative, he'll surely think I'm nuts lol :blush:

Let us know your results.....I'l be stalking till then :blush:

well im thinking this is probably af it's getting a little darker and a little more although my temp is still up and how I could have missed oing I have no idea but I guess you can not o and still get af? maybe that's why I got the positive ovulation test was for af I don't know guess well find out if it gets heavy enough for a tampon ill consider that cd1 and go from there good thing I ordered some more cbdigi test sticks!! I feel like absolute crap today I feel like I may be sick or not enough sleep but I feel like shi*!! ughh and castaway, if possible try some rough bd'ing close to cervix maybe that will trigger af if your not pregnant!! I think that's exactly what caused af to come on for me!!

Well doctor called as of Saturday I was still at 15! Doc said if I don't have AF by Sat to go for blood work...she said I am so sorry this is lingering. You and me both Doc... Uh.

so my doctors office just called the day before my appointment and said I can't bring my children without a sitter im furious and now looking for a new doctor!! :growlmad:

Wow Castaway, its just lingering. FX AF comes before Saturday so everything can start moving along.

Tara- my dr's office has the same policy, actually most of them do in my area.

its not normal policy at mine but do to an incident im assuming that's why she didn't say if it was just do to the follow up appointment or what but I have no babysitter my kids are with me 24/7 I don't have that luxury lol I wish I did but I don't but I love having them at the same time as well!!

well maybe it was implantation blood because after days of flat out negatives (Finally) I got a positive this am I went back to check it and thought I was crazy so took another and its coming right up im going to get a frer too just to see im not getting hopes up because of all these previous let downs plus the blood although has slowed almost stopped doesn't mean it won't start back or get heavy so lets see how this goes!!

I think AF might be around the corner, finally! I got a sticky brown discharge yesterday but now when I wipe it has a peachy pink to it...hoping by the weekend to finally have this ordeal over with!!

I think AF might be around the corner, finally! I got a sticky brown discharge yesterday but now when I wipe it has a peachy pink to it...hoping by the weekend to finally have this ordeal over with!!

OMG OMG!!! FX crossed for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so excited! I hope she shows up very soon so you can finally start over. Yayy!!

hey ladies,
I finally got af wooo hooo:happydance::happydance: I have never been so happy to see her!! I did get a weird positive hcg test twice yesterday so idk if my body tried to get pregnant and it ended up a chemical or what :cry: but at least I can move on now physically!! thanks everyone for hanging in there with(even when I know you all got tired of me) but anyway I will stop tomorrow or Friday if I am on regular schedule which seems to be as its just like a normal af for me not too heavy but there so I guess well see how ovulation goes this time around!! thanks girls!! ill update later if and when I ovulate and if I get a :bfp: or if I have any questions :haha: thanks again for your help!!

Yayyy Tara - glad that is all over for you and you can now move on!!!

thanks mj,
I had my days mixed up too my doctors appt isn't till tomorrow but I still doubt I can find a sitter at 1:45 its just too early all kids are in school that are old enough to help me and everyone else works so im out on that one but I have found some new high risk doctors in a city about 30 minutes away its sad good care is hard to come by!!

OMG OMG!!! FX crossed for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so excited! I hope she shows up very soon so you can finally start over. Yayy!!

I sure hope this will be it too! lol I have no cramping but I have CM that seems to be mixed with blood so fingers crossed this turns into AF! It would be nice to start working towards a baby again....I feel so trapped right now in limbo. We are planning a trip to Disney in March/April but won't go if I am passed first tri. So we would have to get pregnant ASAP. lol I want to be passed the very beginning when I am usually exhausted but not too far into 2nd if that makes sense...:thumbup:

I sure hope this will be it too! lol I have no cramping but I have CM that seems to be mixed with blood so fingers crossed this turns into AF! It would be nice to start working towards a baby again....I feel so trapped right now in limbo. We are planning a trip to Disney in March/April but won't go if I am passed first tri. So we would have to get pregnant ASAP. lol I want to be passed the very beginning when I am usually exhausted but not too far into 2nd if that makes sense...:thumbup:

I know you do, I can't wait for it to be over for you. That makes sense about Disney, but you still have your cruise in January right?

afm I've just been extra tired since yesterday and my appetite has opened up, I could just been having a week of holiday cravings lol, but we'll have to wait and see. Really hoping we get a bfp next week.

I know you do, I can't wait for it to be over for you. That makes sense about Disney, but you still have your cruise in January right?

afm I've just been extra tired since yesterday and my appetite has opened up, I could just been having a week of holiday cravings lol, but we'll have to wait and see. Really hoping we get a bfp next week.

Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

We canceled the cruise, didn't get my passport done in time. :dohh: Now hoping we get to do Disney but knowing me if I do manage to get pregnant I may be too nervous to even go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->