TTC after D&C (Soon)

Hi, all! Hoping I can join in here. :wave:

Feeling frustrated with how long it's taking my body to recover from my D&C. It was all the way back on July 8th, and Clomid's still not making me ovulate. I'm on Provera right now, then I'll get my Clomid upped to 100mg. Hopefully it works! My ex-EDD is coming up fast, and I really want to get pregnant before then! :blush:

Hi, all! Hoping I can join in here. :wave:

Feeling frustrated with how long it's taking my body to recover from my D&C. It was all the way back on July 8th, and Clomid's still not making me ovulate. I'm on Provera right now, then I'll get my Clomid upped to 100mg. Hopefully it works! My ex-EDD is coming up fast, and I really want to get pregnant before then! :blush:

Oh I am so sorry to hear this :( How fast did you period come back after your D&C or did you never get it?

Castaway,
can you ride rides before the first trimester? I didn't go to dolly wood after I bought season passes due to getting pregnant I tried to look it up but not much info out there although not sure how it could hurt that early?

gingerpanda,
sorry for your loss, so have you have af yet? and your unable to ovulate still? wow I bet that is a real pain in the butt and frustrating as HELL!! so sorry!!

afm- stil bleeding I think not sure how bad weird positive hcg tests not sure why though if this is af? maybe my hormones are still messed up even with af here or maybe a chemical I don't know? thoughts?

Castaway,
can you ride rides before the first trimester? I didn't go to dolly wood after I bought season passes due to getting pregnant I tried to look it up but not much info out there although not sure how it could hurt that early?

gingerpanda,
sorry for your loss, so have you have af yet? and your unable to ovulate still? wow I bet that is a real pain in the butt and frustrating as HELL!! so sorry!!

afm- stil bleeding I think not sure how bad weird positive hcg tests not sure why though if this is af? maybe my hormones are still messed up even with af here or maybe a chemical I don't know? thoughts?

Oh yeah there is tons to do when pregnant there, we were thinking of going for their flower/garden show. I just don't know if I will have the stamina for all the walking lol We shall see....

Update on me: Discharge has slowed down...on another thread someone said they think I may have actually ovulated and won't see a period for 2 weeks! Gonna BD tonight, just in case lol

Castaway - Awww the cruise would've been so nice!! but you'll enjoy Disney too.....if you're not pg by then. If you are ovulating try to cover your bases :thumbup::winkwink:

Ginger - that has to be frustrating!:wacko: I had my D&C back in August but my cycle did return 6 weeks later. Do you have PCOS? since the D&C how many clomid rounds have you done?

Tella - Anything new on your end?

afm I'm 6 dpo today, nothing much really going on. I've had a few shooting pains low in my uterus that almost feel like my cervix since yesterday. FX that it's implantation.

Thanks all for your words. I'm sorry for your losses too. I have had AF every month after the D&C. I do have PCOS, or that's what they're calling it. The only symptom I have is high testosterone and annovlation. I have to take Clomid to ovulate (that was how I got pregnant the first time, on 50mg).

I've done two rounds of 50mg since the D&C. One at the end of August, and one in November. It didn't make me ovulate either time, so that's why we're going to boost me to 100mg once the Provera makes AF show. (My ticker is way wrong, it just helps me to know how many days late I am at a glance).

Tara: I'm not sure what to think about your bleeding and positive HCG tests. Are the lines really faint? How long ago was your D&C? PS, I'm originally from TN, and my grandparents used to take me and my cousins to DollyWood every summer. :haha: I actually had a dream about riding Blazing Fury last night! Weird! Haven't thought about that in years!

Castaway: Sorry you won't get to go on your cruise, but I agree that Disney will be a blast. I hope that person is right that you ovulated! Catch that egg!

MJ: I hope those pains are a good sign!

Ginger - when did you start the provera? have they thought about increasing your clomid and doing an u/s to see when eggs are mature and give you the hcg shot? that may help you. I know it's frustrating.

ginger,
so weird about the Dollywood thing but that's my favorite ride there or was as a kid lol I haven't been in years either. yes the lines are faint but I had gotten days of negatives so I thought def af but then the positives again however faint so im not sure if chemical or just hormones again ive been getting off and on positives for a while even tho bloodwork said 3 and 1 so how I have no freaking clue!! but this is like a normal af for me it will be done probably tonight or tomorrow but I just thought it was odd that the test came right up before the time limit before it was always right before time was up or after so I think they are just really sensitive and registering lingering hcg maybe even though I have very little to linger if that makes since ahhg!! I don't know much about your situation although I am thinking about asking for clomid since I obviously have ovulated in over 6 weeks but I may wait it out this cycle just to double check since my first af. I hope we all can get bfp this go round!!

I just started the provera a couple of days ago. It'll be another week at least, I think, before it works. My doc won't do the ultrasounds and HCG shots because Clomid alone has worked before, and my insurance won't cover that stuff. He wants to try 100mg then 150mg first, them he'll refer me to a FS.

Tara, so weird about the BFPs. I guess time will tell! I hope we get BFPs soon, too! Depending on your doc, they might not let you try Clomid until three months after your D&C.

well I am currently looking for a new high risk doctor, but if I were to go back to one of the 2 here they wouldn't probably think twice about giving it to me, they just don't "care" like you would think if you think you have an idea what the issue is and talk to them and they think you know what your talking about they'll pretty much write you whatever you need so I don't think that would be an issue however I think I will wait til after this cycle to see if I ovulate I am cd2 now so we will see I hope!!

hey ladies,
I was looking for some osom hcg tests the combo ones for urine and serum, I am trying to find the cheapest box possible, regardless I found this other brand called rapid response super duper cheap and uses purple dye and is also urine or serum crazy!! I wonder how well purple dye ones work.. interesting I think I know osoms are black dye.. hmm just some food for thought!!:shrug::haha:.. I know you all would be interested :) also has anyone here used the osom test before if so have they used the serum ones I am very interested in this and how the serum would work wouldn't it ruin the whole test sine its red hmm I want some asap but dk if I should get just regular or combo kind would like to test out the serum theory lol

Hi girls :hi:

Sorry i have been MIA this week has been one hectic one but great as well.

Tara im so glad you onto a new cycle, i would definitely wait one cycle just to allow your body to do what it did before when you got your bfp.

Cast, all this wondering is so annoying. Have you considered asking for that scan to check the corpus luteum?

MJ, Not much on my side only 5dpo today. Did a IC to see if trigger is out and it is super faint so will be gone by tomorrow. But i did 2 types and now i know which one is the more sensitive one as it was a tad darker. 7-8 more days before i will test. :coffee: Im so hoping i can finish off this year on a great note.

You guys must have a fabulous weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

So I thought I had af arriving and knew it would be wishful thinking and sadly it wasn't. I spotted most days now for 2 weeks and only had 4 days spotless inbetween. :-( The waiting is still going on. DH is going away on the 6th for 5 weeks so will have a long journey ttc our next little bundle. :-( I really don't see any hope soon and feel miserable.

Tara: Those Rapid Response tests have horrible reviews, so be careful! :) I was actually looking the other day at ordering some OSOM tests on Amazon.

Tella: Good luck! :dust:

Angelbaby: I'm sorry you're feeling so down. It really sucks, doesn't it? It looks like you just had your procedure. Perhaps all the spotting is your body's way of healing and saying it isn't ready yet. I understand the frustration of having to wait longer than you wanted to get pregnant again. When I had my MMC at 8 weeks, my only goal was to get pregnant again before my February 8th EDD. Now I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. :(

But I'm trying to look on the bright side in all this. I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but give your body its time to heal. That five weeks your hubby is gone will do wonders for giving your body time to sort itself out and get ready to have a healthy pregnancy. :hugs:

Hi all still I am still in limbo, maybe I ovulated who knows! We are abstaining for now...made an appt with an acupuncture doctor they are supposedly able to clean your uterus so I go Sunday!!

I have been in a crap mood too, today is 8 weeks of this and I am stuck on I want a Spring/summer baby. I wish I didn't have such crappy luck!

gingerpanda,
I am glad I asked first lol they were super cheap so I figured too cheap ya know but osoms the cheapest I have found so far( through a trusted supplier i.e. amazon) is 44.61 free shipping theres one for 36.61 but 7.99 shipping is a little high to me and ends up being the same anyway!! I am wondering which to buy though, the combo hcg urine and serum or just hcg urine test im very interested to know how you could test at home with your serum.. wouldn't you think you would have to mix it into a clear solution to test with serum since it is red? wouldn't that mess up the whole test? ugh so confused but at same time combos were cheaper and ive heard they can detect from 10 to 20 even tho box says 20 for urine 10 for serum ive hear 10 for urine too but idk bout the regular hcg test.. also heres a test I took this am.. is it normal to get a positive test like this on af? oh and those are the same test just different views

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2
tella- glad to hear things are going good for you fxd for you!!

angelbaby- so sorry your stuck it sucks I know how long has it been again since your mc or dnc? also you haven't had a normal af right? sorry have to refresh my memory.

castaway- so sorry you still don't know whats going on but acupuncture sounds like a great idea!!

Well ladies CD 1!!!! Now I know why I was hunting chocolate down this morning lol

Still going for the acupuncture she said she can increase ovulation...hoping for strong ovulation this cycle!!!

Thanks for being there for me ladies!

Well ladies CD 1!!!! Now I know why I was hunting chocolate down this morning lol

Still going for the acupuncture she said she can increase ovulation...hoping for strong ovulation this cycle!!!

Thanks for being there for me ladies!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Castaway I'm so happy for you!!!! :dance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->