TTC after D&C (Soon)

mj,
I use clearblue advanced digital that shows your 4 most fertile days and it was peak today the fixed smiley also my temp dropped yesterday 98.09 to 98.30 and my cervix is really really soft and high as well as very wet.. so im wondering if this is the real deal since I had a 45 day cycle maybe it threw everything off or maybe it was a chemical so I am oing faster? not sure.. ughhh so craz

kira,
I knew what you were talking about I've seen it on too many other forums and read up about it!! I hope everything goes okay!!:hugs:

Tara I think your hormones are off balance hun, you should not be getting Peaks like that, especially if you just had a period. It sounds like what you thought was a period may still be your hormones gearing up....keep track of everything that is happening and let your doctors know, you were switching right?

Castaway, that sounds EXACTLY like my first AF after the D&C. I had 2 or 3 days of the light spotting with odd discharge (it was bright blood) and then a real AF for a few days and then back to the spotting.

And thanks gals.

Thanks hun, this is the most I have had since the miscarriage so I am thinking that I am pretty sure it is but get this tested positive, again, as I wanted to check before I went for acupuncture this afternoon. Its faint but there, I am hoping the acupuncturist can get these hormones straight. I believe that is why my period is so light and I am feeling emotionally wonky b/c I don't feel pregnant---->watch and see I am like 11weeks.....:haha:

If anything the HCG pregnancy test I took is the super sensitive one so I can be hovering around 5 and get a slight positive. Its a FRER. I can't believe it though 8 weeks and 2 days and still getting positives. :nope:

Tara - I think castaway is right, your hormones must be really out of balance. I hope you are writing all this down to discuss with your doctor.

afm I'm 9 dpo today and I tested and got BFN, I think I'm out! my bfp's always show at 9dpo sigh.

Tara - I think castaway is right, your hormones must be really out of balance. I hope you are writing all this down to discuss with your doctor.

afm I'm 9 dpo today and I tested and got BFN, I think I'm out! my bfp's always show at 9dpo sigh.

Hugs I implant early usually BUT after MC you never know hun. Sending baby dust your way girl!

Sorry MJ - but stranger things have happened than a bfp after 9dpo....

Pretty sure I'm 4dpo today. So I shall continue to wait.

Thanks castaway & 3minions....could be a late implanter but not getting my hopes up about that.

it was definitely my af guys it was spotty then heavy the smell the color everything that comes with it the back ache so yeah it was def af im not even questioning that, I just think its odd about all these o symptoms the temp drop and rise very high cervix and extremely soft so I guess we'll see I have looked it up and its not uncommon at all ive read so many stories about it just yesterday and where its taken 45 days to get af maybe its just thrown my body out of whack and it doesn't no where to start or end but I am 100 percent it was af no doubt about that oh and I have tons of cm so even if I haven't oed I geared up to for sure ill know though in couple days my temps up so find out soon enough I suppose but im assuming I will really o in about another week ill keep testing in the mean time though but something is def up with all these pos opks and hcgs then neg then back pos so I don't know anymore but glad af has came and gone it may take one more cycle to get me normal who knows:shrug:

So went to the acupuncturist, it was amazing! I left feeling calmer and more balanced....we did the initial meeting and hubby joined me. She said that if I were to be conservative I would wait 3 months more. I freaked out and said ummm...no. lol I was like its been 2 months already! She said she was mostly opting for that for emotional healing and balancing. She did say that overall I am in good health and she is working on getting a proper cycle as she said this is probably my period but not enough to bring my cycle back, if that makes sense. So I am going twice a week till I have a real AF and then I go back when ovulating for her to getting a stronger O for us. She feels I will have a real AF within 2 weeks, lets see lol I left though with my uterus cramping and sharp stabbing pains within hours in my breasts so something is going on :) For the needles part she had me lay down and hubs left. She put needles from my head down to my feet! Three needles were inserted in my belly area, down where your uterus would be. She then had this heat lamp centered over that part of my body....she said it was important to keep the uterus warm:haha:

I have had red bleeding since I left but like she said don't count it until it is really flowing. So I am still waiting....hubs and I left there and did a little shopping and lunch. Hoping to be on the road of recovery...oh yeah and she said try to stay as positive as possible, positive thinking truly does help!

So sorry I've been missing a couple of days, gals. I've been so busy.

Kira, I'm sorry for your loss. I had eight days between finding out about my MMC and getting my D&C. I was so afraid I was going to miscarry naturally, but I didn't.

It's my understanding that ERPC and D&C are the same thing, just that they call it ERPC in the UK. No one calls it that in the US. :shrug:

So sorry I've been missing a couple of days, gals. I've been so busy.

Kira, I'm sorry for your loss. I had eight days between finding out about my MMC and getting my D&C. I was so afraid I was going to miscarry naturally, but I didn't.

It's my understanding that ERPC and D&C are the same thing, just that they call it ERPC in the UK. No one calls it that in the US. :shrug:

Yeah in the US they call it a D&C but I agree same procedure. I just think some people opt for medicine opposed to the D&C as doctors say it is less evasive. To be honest either way it takes a toll and I hope Kira you get through this and AF comes fairly quickly for you! Definitely take time to rest and heal after....it took about 2 weeks before I could feel some energy and about 6 weeks before I really felt "normal" again!

Castaway, I'm glad you liked it! Did she make you stick out your tongue and feel your wrists to see your hb too? My spleen is apparently always out of alignment or something. And did she do the moxibustion? That's a burny stick thingy like incense they run up and down your body.... I think that part of it is bunk, but I think the rest of it works for some stuff and I really enjoy it so who knows! :)

Castaway, I'm glad you liked it! Did she make you stick out your tongue and feel your wrists to see your hb too? My spleen is apparently always out of alignment or something. And did she do the moxibustion? That's a burny stick thingy like incense they run up and down your body.... I think that part of it is bunk, but I think the rest of it works for some stuff and I really enjoy it so who knows! :)

She said I am emotionally all over the place lol In other things she said I am A OK :) She did say, when I stuck out my tongue, Oh you haven't been sleeping well...which is true. Since the miscarriage it has been difficult staying asleep. She said I didn't need herbs at this time but she will keep me posted if she feels they can be of benefit. She recommended the twice a week to speed the process up as there was no way we were waiting 3 months.

Now to determine whether to join a gym. I have been pondering this as I am clinically morbidly obese. I just want to walk maybe swim....get a bit more active not go crazy nor go for weight loss just get everything moving. I have been off exercise for 2 long years since my injury at work but cleared for some movement as of January 6th. I am wondering though if I should just wait until after we have a baby as I don't want my body to go into shock if you know what I mean?

Have you thought about getting a fitbit? I have a bunch of friends who do nothing other than make sure they meet their steps every day and they're all feeling really good.... There's all sorts of them. I know they all have different kinds.... And swimming is GREAT when you're pregnant :) No reasons not to get started now. Start lowering your chances for gestational diabetes ;-)

hey ladies,
have you all ever heard of ears burning having anything to do with ovulation? my ears have been burning at night alternating sides it seems like and ive started feeling sick to my tummy the past couple days and very vivid dreams all this within the past 2 to 3 days heres my chart if you can see it and I mean its a bad burning sensation its driving me crazy!! and its hot to touch as well!! thanks guys!!

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
Have you thought about getting a fitbit? I have a bunch of friends who do nothing other than make sure they meet their steps every day and they're all feeling really good.... There's all sorts of them. I know they all have different kinds.... And swimming is GREAT when you're pregnant :) No reasons not to get started now. Start lowering your chances for gestational diabetes ;-)

Yes would love a fit bit but I work where it's not safe to leave the building lol not much chance of a walk unfortunately...was thinking walking and even the senior citizen swim class lol just to get moving...luckily I never got gestional diabetes but two of my skinny friends did!! Lol I just hope we have the same luck and get pregnant right away again...

Castaway - glad to hear you had a good appointment. The cycle I went to an acupuncturist I did get pg but mc, maybe because I stopped, not sure but it is really good. Swimming won't hurt you, I would definitely say if you want to do something then go for it.

Tella - How are you? what's the status with you?

afm 10dpo still bfn, so waiting for AF. My appt with the FS is this monday, so looking fwd to it ;)

Castaway - glad to hear you had a good appointment. The cycle I went to an acupuncturist I did get pg but mc, maybe because I stopped, not sure but it is really good. Swimming won't hurt you, I would definitely say if you want to do something then go for it.

afm 10dpo still bfn, so waiting for AF. My appt with the FS is this monday, so looking fwd to it ;)

She said a period in a week or two so that is promising :) I am gonna look into the gym I just don't want to stop ovulating bc I started the gym lol

I hope AF stays away...but if anything maybe a baby for Valentines Day that is my hope now.

She said a period in a week or two so that is promising :) I am gonna look into the gym I just don't want to stop ovulating bc I started the gym lol

I hope AF stays away...but if anything maybe a baby for Valentines Day that is my hope now.

I think you'll be ok with doing swimming. I'm hoping for the same thing now too, a valentines bfp. I would've been due march 8th for this last mc, so hopefully we can get a bfp before then. :winkwink:

I think you'll be ok with doing swimming. I'm hoping for the same thing now too, a valentines bfp. I would've been due march 8th for this last mc, so hopefully we can get a bfp before then. :winkwink:

I was due Feb 8th, but I don't think I'm gonna make it. :( Everyone keeps saying, "Oh, you're young! You have plenty of time!" (I'm almost 25) like that makes it hurt less to be trying for more than a year, find out it was all wasted because I don't ovulate, finally get pregnant on Clomid, then have a loss. And on top of that, the drugs aren't working anymore... No one should have to go through infertility and loss, no matter what their age.

I hope you make it!

I was due Feb 8th, but I don't think I'm gonna make it. :( Everyone keeps saying, "Oh, you're young! You have plenty of time!" (I'm almost 25) like that makes it hurt less to be trying for more than a year, find out it was all wasted because I don't ovulate, finally get pregnant on Clomid, then have a loss. And on top of that, the drugs aren't working anymore... No one should have to go through infertility and loss, no matter what their age.

I hope you make it!

Awww Ginger :hugs::hugs::hugs: girl I'm 32, so time is ticking away as far as I'm concerned. Maybe your doc needs to switch you from clomid to femara....do you think they will? I know it's hard, it's been over a year of trying for us too, but try to stay positive, if one thing doesn't work we have to find another way. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->