TTC after D&C (Soon)

It hurts no matter the age...our son should be 5 months on the 18th and that hurts like hell. A miscarriage on top of that has really put me on edge...and that your young crap I am 33 next month so they can shove it when they say that to me.

i am 27 and i have had 2 in the past 6 months so it still hurts very much, i do get what they mean by your young you have plenty of time but what they don't know is it can take months to years to conceive a baby and that adds up very quickly and after 35 its even harder to conceive that's why i am so anxious to ttc before i hit 30 i kind of want to be done by then, but honestly i don't think they meant to be rude or hurtful i think, in their own way, they were trying to make you feel better its harder for them to understand the hurt and pain you've been through especially if they've never been through it. they were probably thinking it would make you feel better knowing there's more time and because they didn't know what else to say it sucks all the way around in my opinion but we are stronger because of this and we WILL make it through this!!:hugs::hugs:

i am 27 and i have had 2 in the past 6 months so it still hurts very much, i do get what they mean by your young you have plenty of time but what they don't know is it can take months to years to conceive a baby and that adds up very quickly and after 35 its even harder to conceive that's why i am so anxious to ttc before i hit 30 i kind of want to be done by then, but honestly i don't think they meant to be rude or hurtful i think, in their own way, they were trying to make you feel better its harder for them to understand the hurt and pain you've been through especially if they've never been through it. they were probably thinking it would make you feel better knowing there's more time and because they didn't know what else to say it sucks all the way around in my opinion but we are stronger because of this and we WILL make it through this!!:hugs::hugs:

If you see reports they are saying it is more like 40 when woman have a big fertility drop...thank goodness as woman now lead households and need to get their careers in order!!

I had a D&C back in Oct, and I just finished with second AF (CD4 today). We have been TTC since my surgery, but nothing so far.
My midwife told me to wait at least 3 months before TTC, but the doctor, that oversees her and did my D&C, told me that I could try again right away. He said that physically I was fine TTC right away. I just had to give myself at least two weeks to avoid any infections. I should only wait to TTC again only if I felt like I was not mentally/emotionally ready for the next pregnancy. He doesn't want me constantly worrying that I will miscarry when I get pregnant again.
I have nothing, but good vibes for the next pregnancy. However, I think I will always have that thought in the back of my head no matter how long I wait. It seriously was a traumatic experience for me, as I am sure, it was for everyone else that has experienced it.

Very traumatic! They took us in for an early ultrasound because I felt "large", and they thought I might be having twins. We were so excited about the possibility of twins!

When the picture came up on the ultrasound, it was one baby measuring 4 days behind with no HB.

We went instantly from the high of maybe having twins to the heartbreak of no baby at all.

They shoo'd us out of the exam room into a waiting room while they tried to find a doctor to talk to us. In this room, (where they didn't even turn on the lights) was a fetal heart rate doppler. Just what I needed to see after being told I'd never hear my baby on one. The posters on the walls were all smiling, happy babies. It was horrible. In the end, they couldn't find a doctor to talk to us, and sent us home.

I had to come back the next day to see a doctor, and there was a heavily pregnant woman next to me in the waiting room that kept bitching on the phone about how much she hated being pregnant, and how she just wanted "the thing" out already.

I wanted to kick her ass, but I just started sobbing instead. I'm sure she thought I was a wacko.

Very traumatic! They took us in for an early ultrasound because I felt "large", and they thought I might be having twins. We were so excited about the possibility of twins!

When the picture came up on the ultrasound, it was one baby measuring 4 days behind with no HB.

We went instantly from the high of maybe having twins to the heartbreak of no baby at all.

They shoo'd us out of the exam room into a waiting room while they tried to find a doctor to talk to us. In this room, (where they didn't even turn on the lights) was a fetal heart rate doppler. Just what I needed to see after being told I'd never hear my baby on one. The posters on the walls were all smiling, happy babies. It was horrible. In the end, they couldn't find a doctor to talk to us, and sent us home.

I had to come back the next day to see a doctor, and there was a heavily pregnant woman next to me in the waiting room that kept bitching on the phone about how much she hated being pregnant, and how she just wanted "the thing" out already.

I wanted to kick her ass, but I just started sobbing instead. I'm sure she thought I was a wacko.

It is so hard...this whole process. I feel bad even talking about it b/c people just don't get it. I mean I tell people from now on I will endure pregnancy, it will be a medical procedure. I will take it week my week and endure. I want a baby, not a pregnancy. It is very hard for people to understand that pregnancy is not puppies and flowers for everyone....:nope:

The saddest part is everyone needs something to be "wrong" most of the time they thought it was me. I was like umm no I carried my son through the third trimester, (with not a problem whatsoever) how was I suppose to know my doctors were not doing what they were suppose to? Oh and don't even get me started on the miscarriage. I got the "Well you should have waited longer" to well you knew you were having surgery...ummm hello we stopped being intimate 5 days BEFORE I ovulated....uh. But I have to move on. All the negativity will eat away at you. We are planning a vacation for the Spring and have started again to heavily save and pay off debt to sell our home in 2016. We are making plans for the future....and for the first time that actually makes me smile and not get sick to my stomach at the thought.

hey ladies,
I need some help figuring this how temping thing out.. it's more confusing me than anything I am trying to find my cover line and figure out what all this means so I can try to start pin pointing differences.. I got another peak opk lastnight it was negative that day but I was hurting so bad I tested and another peak however all negative pregnancy tests so I think my hcg hormones are back in order now I just need to figure out when I am really oing I am bding everyday just incase but temping will help.. if I can figure this out that is!! thanks and merry Christmas everyone!! I couldn't figure out how to load it in one picture my last 2 temps were 98.30 and 98.00

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
  • chart 1.jpg
    chart 1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2
hey ladies,
I need some help figuring this how temping thing out.. it's more confusing me than anything I am trying to find my cover line and figure out what all this means so I can try to start pin pointing differences.. I got another peak opk lastnight it was negative that day but I was hurting so bad I tested and another peak however all negative pregnancy tests so I think my hcg hormones are back in order now I just need to figure out when I am really oing I am bding everyday just incase but temping will help.. if I can figure this out that is!! thanks and merry Christmas everyone!! I couldn't figure out how to load it in one picture my last 2 temps were 98.30 and 98.00

I am no help with this, never temped only used the CBFM!!

I temp, but your chart seems a tad confusing, what software are you using to chart? If I am reading it correctly you don't seem to have a definite elevation of temp to say that you O'd as yet.

I temp, but your chart seems a tad confusing, what software are you using to chart? If I am reading it correctly you don't seem to have a definite elevation of temp to say that you O'd as yet.

ovuview because I don't know how to switch all my data over too ff im trying to now I thought it looked odd but idk if it was just me

ovuview because I don't know how to switch all my data over too ff im trying to now I thought it looked odd but idk if it was just me

FF or TCOYF would be a lot easier to read but FF is the most popular I think.

There's no easy way to do it. You just have to go through day by day and enter in the data.

I did already ill post it after we eat I finally got done cooking lol my husbands Hispanic and I had to make a lot of Mexican dishes ugh lol

Mmmmmm! Yum! I loooove Mexican food!

I made Better-Than-Sex Cake for hubs's family get-together tomorrow. It's SIL's and my favorite.

Sounds delish!

I made a sh$! ton for DH's family get together! Almond Joy bundt cake, mint fudge brownies, red velvet crinkles, lemon drops, citrus Sherbert cookies, apple pie, and chocolate dipped strawberry cookies! Phew! Baked from 8 am till 4pm. :thumbup:

Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing you a joyful day with your loved ones and may we all be lucky to have a little new bundle in our arms in 2014.

Just poppin on to wish all you girls a Merry Christmas, although hubby and I were avoiding Christmas these season I dragged myself to Candle light Service. I felt I needed it. I cried as he told an example of a preemie that survived by hearing her brothers voice sing "You will be my sunshine" and I thought I really need some sunshine in our life. I prayed for a change for the good.

Well, I think God heard. I woke up to a very surprising BFP this morning on a CB weeks estimator (previously had negative on that). I think we may be on our way to a rainbow baby. Cautious though as I am spotting dark brown/brown so I am making an emergency scan tomorrow.

I pray we all get our cycles and eventual BFP girls! :hugs:

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Oh, Castaway, I hope this is a sticky bean! Dark brown is old blood, so maybe it's from implantation. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a rainbow for you.

A rainbow for everyone, really! 2014 will be our year!

:hugs:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU CASTAWAY!!! So happy for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->