TTC after D&C (Soon)

Updating! AF is 1-3 days late now. No bfp so guessing my body's still off. Ugh..

Sorry LeahLou, hopefully she comes soon if you are really out this month. What dpo are you? it could be a late implanter? do you think?

I know they say if you see a temp dip you should bd just incase because it could mean o is on her way!! I took a 3rd opk a minute ago its sooo dark and I had some cramping earlier so I hope this is it!! woohooo:happydance::happydance:

mj,
I hope this is it seems promising for now I guess we will see tomorrow or the next day if it was.. I hope we all get bfps this go round!!

Leah,
maybe your o date was off? do you temp to confirm? sorry it sucks I know :(

well my temp went up 97.64 to 98.08 so I hope that's a good sign my test are sooo positive its crazy.. I think I like these better than the clear blue advanced because you can at least see your progress with these as the test line gets darker each day then lighter and with the others its just straight low high or peak.. so I will be ordering some wondfos for next cycle if needed but timing has been great but then again with bd'd everyday but 1 I think lol so we will see what happens.. I got my flu shot yesterday and my arm is hurting bad I think the guy pushed it in too far and it got down to -2 here last night so it makes my body ache!! hope everyones doing good!!

this came up within the 3 minute window and also another test as well but fainter so I am not sure what to think at this point :/:shrug:

Attachments

• osom 4.jpg
    osom 4.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
Did anyone have a crazy ton of cm in the weeks following their loss? It's very egg white in consistency, and kind of a blood-streaked tan in color. Does that seem normal(ish)? Ha, sorry if TMI.

Tara- idk your story, is that a new test or do you still have leftover hcg in your system?

i lost mine November 3rd but i had af dec 17th and on November 21st my level was at 3 then few days later one so its not left overs if it is positive and no i didn't notice anything out of the normal like that just normal discharge if anything but i don't even get much ewcm either usually just watery like so im not sure about that.

Ooh, exciting! If I were you i would hold off and test again in two days to see if it's darker. Or you could call your doc and ask for bloods to be taken?

Hi guys I know I haven't been around, this has been so hard on me :cry:

I just wanted to pop back in and say that acupuncture is totally worth it if you can do it! I have been going twice a week and now on herbs, second day of them. I started with lots of cramping and now bleeding! Hoping it will be full force tomorrow. She said I would have my period within two weeks of starting with her, I am hoping she is right. :thumb up:

Here is an interesting tid bit as well, she told me do not have a cold head, do not go out with wet hair either. She says this can actually stop your period from coming. I never knew that, I usually don't go out with wet hair but I found that interesting. Oh and the herbs gave me FABULOUS sleep last night! Hoping for a repeat of that tonight!

Ooh, exciting! If I were you i would hold off and test again in two days to see if it's darker. Or you could call your doc and ask for bloods to be taken?

im in between doctors right now and honestly im not that worried about it at this point, it either is or it isn't but i just find it odd that it was so very positive i test once a day but those are suppose to be super sensitive and that was in no way an evap but either way i am either oing or implanting can't be both cause i am getting super positive opks plus temp spike but you have to get 3 days of high temps to confirm o but the first spike has me hopeful!:happydance:

Hey Castaway - missed you!! hang in there girl:hugs:

Tara - You've been getting faints on those tests for a while now, I'm not so sure if I would trust them, better to try a more reliable test in a day or 2. Are your temps still up from yesterday?

RaeChay - I didn't after any huge amount cm after my D&C that I can remember....how long has it been for you? maybe your body is gearing up to O?

Hi castaway- idk your story, but I had a loss at 24 weeks, nearly third tri. My heart goes out to you.

I know my insurance covers acupuncture, but I've never tried it. A part of me has always sort of "been saving it" for fertility stuff, if needed. Sounds like you're doing it to induce AF? I may need to keep that in mind, we will see.

MJ and Tara- thanks for your input. It is weird cm, been going on for a week or so. it would be in the right time period to be gearing for O, but I think it is just more to do with the healing process in my uterus. I guess my fear would be that it meant some kind of infection...but I've been paranoid about infection and I have no symptoms like pain or bad smell or anything, and my doctors have been reassuring on that point.

Bodies are just weird I guess. Would love to see AF next week or so though.

Good morning Ladies,

My husband had me take a test yesterday and it was positive. I took one last week just to see if the chemical was out of my system and it was negative. So I am confused because on Sunday I took a ovulation test and it was positive. DH asked me to test because there was a change in my CM. I have a doctors appointment on Friday and will ask for a blood test then but I am wondering if I still have previous HCG in my system but the test last week was negative. I have also been experiencing some mild cramping in my abdomen on the left side. So confused and frustrated. :shrug::wacko:

Forgot to post test. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• Test 1 1 7 14.jpg
    Test 1 1 7 14.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Test 2 1 3 14.jpg
    Test 2 1 3 14.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been missing.

Castaway, :hugs:

Tara, I hope the tests get darker or something. That is very weird.

RaeChay, I had that. Lots of CM during healing after the bleeding stopped. It was just one of those things, I guess.

BrightEyez, that FS is positive, it looks like! I can't see anything on the blue dye from my phone. I would go to my doctor for a blood test.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I've been so busy. :( We disowned hubs's family after the holidays. Stressful!

I think I might have ovulated yesterday. We'll see what my temps do over the next couple of days. I won't trust anything til my CD20 progesterone blood draw comes back with good numbers. I was gutted when they told me my number was only at 0.6 last time. Been six months since the D&C, and still no ovulation. Come on, Clomid, please work!

Brighteyez- the first is definitely positive- I too can't tell with the blue dye test. Are you thinking it's leftover hcg? Or have you bd'd in the last couple weeks? Or verified ovulation? It might be a good idea to call your doctor and get serial blood hcg done, to see if it's going up or down.

Ginger- how did you first know that you weren't ovulating after your d&c? FX for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->