TTC after D&C (Soon)

So sorry I've been absent. Busy, busy!

:dust: to everyone, and :hugs: to newcomers.

I'm 10dpo today, and pretty convinced that I'm pregnant. I don't know why. Cramps, I guess. But also my dreams. And I was craving Mexican, which was huge last time. :haha:

Ooh Ginger, are you going to test? I get early positives (8 dpo) usually so I am wondering, would you show positive?

Castaway - YAYYYYY!!! We'll soon be in the TWW together :)
I do use opk's I got a positive on cd13 and 14, originally FF said I ovulated on cd13 but now it put me to cd15, the day after my last positive opk.....so not sure.

Ginger - you have willpower girl! At 10dpo I would've probably been through a ton of tests by now lol.

Castaway - YAYYYYY!!! We'll soon be in the TWW together :)
I do use opk's I got a positive on cd13 and 14, originally FF said I ovulated on cd13 but now it put me to cd15, the day after my last positive opk.....so not sure.

Ginger - you have willpower girl! At 10dpo I would've probably been through a ton of tests by now lol.

ahhh OK, so if you went from the last OPK that could be your safe zone and you can still go ahead with the original DPO. At least that is how I think :haha:

Well. The first time I got pregnant, I didn't get a very faint BFP until 14dpo, so I was trying to save myself the heartbreak of early testing...

But I did test early, and I got this!

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/test_zps4f18ef32.jpg

mj, the last one always go by your last one!! you can't get another surge unless its a real one or pregnant in which case you would be able to pick it up on pregnancy test and it saves you the heartache of worrying plus if you temp it should help you pin point it better if I were you id take out all the positive opks, if you put them in there that is and let FF see what it says by just your temps!! every time I have gotten pregnant the last opk was right and I surged at least 2 times the first one like 9 days apart this one since it was so late was only a few days apart but it is correct!!

Ginger, congratulations that's how my first positive was and I was on that same test!! woooo hooo !!:happydance::dance:

mj, if you can post your chart and ill take a look at it for you.. also if you want to look at mine maybe you will see what I am talking about I just put my positive opks in the notes and removed them all and the where you see the temp dip and then rise on cd 23 and cd 24 it corresponds with the very last 2 positive opks that were on cd 24 and cd 25 you can see the # note symbol where I noted it then negatives followed til I ran out of opks lol which I was pretty sure my temps were right on going by the opks but it changed my 3 or 4 times because it goes by all sigs, positive opks, fertile cm, etc or youwill get dotted crosshairs instead of solid , but if you removed them and just go by your temp and cm you should get it right on!!

thanks bright and mj, I am still cautious for now, well for a while, I am gong to look up info on the b vitamins cause I don't want to take them if they aren't safe even though an extremely low does like 2mg b6 lol so very low I take 2 so 4 b6 plus others are in it.. I took 3 more to confirm all faints so im hoping tomorrow will be darker I am assuming that the temp drop was implantation..

bondi, I am so sorry for your loss, how far along were you? I hope you get the information you need from those test and hopefully it will put your mind and heart at ease, although nothing can make it better, we just learn to cover up our bruises and try to move on as best we can.. I wish you a fast recovery and healing time!!:hugs::hugs:

Hi Tara - I was between week 8 and 9.

Well. The first time I got pregnant, I didn't get a very faint BFP until 14dpo, so I was trying to save myself the heartbreak of early testing...

But I did test early, and I got this!

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/test_zps4f18ef32.jpg

Yeah!! That is great! Defintely positive!! So happy for you :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs:

I got a darker line on a FRER, and a Positive 1-2 on a digi, so I'm pretty happy for 10dpo, considering none of these tests were with FMU! :haha:

well let's see how this one goes, I hope it decides to stick around this time!!:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• baby 5.jpg
    baby 5.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the info Tara.

Ginger -:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: So happy for you! Hoping to join you in another week :winkwink: FX

yay congrats to both tara and ginger. sending lots of sticky dust to you both!

HUGE congrats to Ginger and Tara!!!! So glad we are getting bpfs in this thread!!! Just a few more and we will all be making a new thread in the pregnancy section :winkwink:

Praying for sticky beans and your Rainbows.

Cast, yay for highs!!! Get bding girl, you need to catch that eggy!!!!

MJ, that is crappy! hope you have managed to continue BDing. As we always take a breather after O. Like this month i was sure i Od early but i triggered anyway on Saturday and got hectic O cramps yesterday and we missed the two most important part of fertile period. Hope we did it!

AFM > 1 dpo officially but i have a slight idea i Od on Friday and then again Yesterday due to the trigger. Which ever i just pray we have managed to catch that eggy and that it will implant in the next week. I will be testing from 11dpo and 12dpo as i have another obstacle race the 1st of Feb. And im contemplating to just not do the high water jump even if i get a bfn just incase.

thanks tella, wow a high water jump in an obstacle race, your life must be very interesting and exciting lol, I bet your in great shape, you go girl!!

Ginger - Congrats!!!!:hugs:

Hello ladies,
How is everyone? Well I hope. AF left on Sunday so can't wait to start BD'ing and use pre-seed.

Brighteyez - FX for you. Do you use opk's or anything?

Tella - Yea it does suck, I'm either 4dpo or 6 dpo today depending on if FF is set to advanced settings or FAM settings.....weired but whatever! I was thinking of signing up for another obstacle course race too, it's Feb 8th, so if no bfp then I will probably do it. I cut back on my bootcamp this week, only cycling so I will have to step it back up to warrior training mode lol

Castaway - Hope you're bding away!

Brighteyez - FX for you. Do you use opk's or anything?

Tella - Yea it does suck, I'm either 4dpo or 6 dpo today depending on if FF is set to advanced settings or FAM settings.....weired but whatever! I was thinking of signing up for another obstacle course race too, it's Feb 8th, so if no bfp then I will probably do it. I cut back on my bootcamp this week, only cycling so I will have to step it back up to warrior training mode lol

Castaway - Hope you're bding away!

Yes, no rest in this house. :haha:

We had early dismissal at work AND looking like our office will be closed tomorrow. Lots of baby making time....:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->