TTC after D&C (Soon)

Hi brighteyez! Hugs your way :hugs: I felt the same way last month. Your perfect little bean is right around the corner! We didn't get any snow, but this is my second day out of school for freezing rain. :wohoo:

I finally got a positive opk test this morning and my dh is stuck at the fire station until 7pm. Any chance we could miss it between now and then? I guess I'm a little too anxious!! We haven't bd since Monday night since he was at the station all day and night yesterday too.

Thank for the support Nicole!!! It's hard but....with the support here I will be ok. We are suppose to get a foot of snow, it's going to snow this evening until Thursday evening.

I think you will be fine!!! Attack dh as soon as he walks through the door LOL!!!!

Brighteyez- hugs but it's not over till af shows ;)

So the hsg really wasn't bad. I didn't feel the catheter go in. I had some cramping when they injected the dye because it wouldn't go through my right tube and so they kept putting more dye which caused serious cramping and then it went through. So I feel my right tube may have been partially blocked but now it's clear. .... That's for sure! I feel fine now and will definitely be in the gym this evening ;)

So glad it wasn't too bad MJ!

Brighteyez, that is exactly what I plan to do!!!

So the hsg really wasn't bad. I didn't feel the catheter go in. I had some cramping when they injected the dye because it wouldn't go through my right tube and so they kept putting more dye which caused serious cramping and then it went through. So I feel my right tube may have been partially blocked but now it's clear. .... That's for sure! I feel fine now and will definitely be in the gym this evening ;)

I am glad it went well and hope they unlocked that tube for you!!

So glad it wasn't too bad MJ!

Brighteyez, that is exactly what I plan to do!!!

Nicole - Get'em girl!!!! :haha: I get my hubby like that all the time.

I do have a question ladies.......does it matter what time of day you BD? Because my hubby comes in around 11pm and we don't BD until about 12am or later. :shrug:

I've never heard of the time mattering, except that your egg is only good for 12 hours at most, but my dr told me that the sperm is good for up to 48 hours. And she did say to lay flat on your back for at least 30 min. That's the only advice I got besides to make sure to take vitamins.

I've never heard of the time mattering, except that your egg is only good for 12 hours at most, but my dr told me that the sperm is good for up to 48 hours. And she did say to lay flat on your back for at least 30 min. That's the only advice I got besides to make sure to take vitamins.

Thanks Nicole!!!:hugs: I do take vitamins and lay on back for 15mins but I will take 30mins this next cycle if AF comes tomorrow. FX that she doesn't but if so than on to the next one.

I meant unblocked, was on my phone lol :haha:

Thanks Nicole!!!:hugs: I do take vitamins and lay on back for 15mins but I will take 30mins this next cycle if AF comes tomorrow. FX that she doesn't but if so than on to the next one.

They actually say you have a better chance of DTD and conceiving before your positive OPK, if you check this chart out on the Costco page it shows you your odds of getting pregnant before LH surge, and the odds of getting pregnant at ovulation...like the day before a positive OPK, 31%, day of O 33% and day after drops down to 0. Like Nicole said the egg is viable basically the whole day but as the day goes on it is getting older and not as able to conceive...

https://www.costco.com/Clearblue®-Fertility-Monitor-and-30-Test-Sticks.product.11699963.html

A new cycle might not be a bad idea bright eyes...it means a new lining and that your hormones are on track! :thumbup:

I meant unblocked, was on my phone lol :haha:

lolll - I knew what you meant castaway :haha::winkwink:

Brighteyez - I don't think it matters when. I have heard that the swimmers in the morning are supposed to be stronger than those in the evening, but I don't know if it's true or not.

Castaway & MJ - We BD from the first day af leaves up until two days after ov. I am going to stay positive. AF is due today fx that she stays away. Tested this morn and didnt see a line.

Castaway & MJ - We BD from the first day af leaves up until two days after ov. I am going to stay positive. AF is due today fx that she stays away. Tested this morn and didnt see a line.

Sounds like you have every base covered brighteyez. Stay positive :flower:

Good morning ladies
hooe everyone is well! Snowed in again today. My job closed again becauee it snowed again last night until 5am. Woke up this morn and temp went up gain. So was dip a implantation dio. I am scared to test, afraid of bfn. Should I wait until Sunday?

Good morning ladies
hooe everyone is well! Snowed in again today. My job closed again becauee it snowed again last night until 5am. Woke up this morn and temp went up gain. So was dip a implantation dio. I am scared to test, afraid of bfn. Should I wait until Sunday?

If it was implantation it would take at least 2-3 days before a test would show BFP.:thumbup:

bright im keeping everything crossed for you!!!!

oh no ginger :hugs: im so sorry you going through this again. sending you loads of supportive hugs and prayers your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->