TTC after D&C (Soon)

GM ladies

spotting late yesterday and today not only am I late but I am only spotting pink when I wipe nothing on liner. I took a cheap test and I think I see a squinter please check I will taks another test tomorrow morning. Also my temp is still climbing.

Attachments

• ATT_1392464356706_image.jpg
    ATT_1392464356706_image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
  • What you think test.jpg
    What you think test.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
GM ladies

spotting late yesterday and today not only am I late but I am only spotting pink when I wipe nothing on liner. I took a cheap test and I think I see a squinter please check I will taks another test tomorrow morning. Also my temp is still climbing.

I don't see it yet BUT hopefully it will get darker!

GM ladies

I don't see it yet either but FX for you!!

I can't see it on my phone, but a lot of the time squinters won't show up in pics. I hope it gets darker!

i kind of see a shadow of a line and on those test, if it is, it will get darker :)

I hope I won't be joining you all again, but I may be soon.. :cry:

thanks ginger, I hope not too, but im not very optimistic at this point.. I've been having brown spttoing which I don't worry about, but then the day before yesterday I had reddish brown in the middle of the night, then in am back to brown and gone like I was crazy.. I got the heart beat on the Doppler, well at least I guess it stayed at 130.. then today I had the reddish brown spotting again, it's always only when I wipe, then next time I check its gone again like im going crazy.. I did a finger check each time and it was more brown on my finger, but watery like the first time, this time just brownish.. I tried again on the monitor and only my heart beat.. which I know it's still really early and I am not suppose to freak and under normal circumstances I wouldnm't be, but given the spots I am freaking.. I've had no cramping.. but now I do feel a little back pain.. I am preparing myself for a mc.. this will be 3 losses in a row I don't get it, how do you go from 3 kids to 3 losses.. something bad has to be wrong :( ughh im so hurt!!:cry:

thanks ginger, I hope not too, but im not very optimistic at this point.. I've been having brown spttoing which I don't worry about, but then the day before yesterday I had reddish brown in the middle of the night, then in am back to brown and gone like I was crazy.. I got the heart beat on the Doppler, well at least I guess it stayed at 130.. then today I had the reddish brown spotting again, it's always only when I wipe, then next time I check its gone again like im going crazy.. I did a finger check each time and it was more brown on my finger, but watery like the first time, this time just brownish.. I tried again on the monitor and only my heart beat.. which I know it's still really early and I am not suppose to freak and under normal circumstances I wouldnm't be, but given the spots I am freaking.. I've had no cramping.. but now I do feel a little back pain.. I am preparing myself for a mc.. this will be 3 losses in a row I don't get it, how do you go from 3 kids to 3 losses.. something bad has to be wrong :( ughh im so hurt!!:cry:

Tara - try to stay positive. Spotting occurs with a lot of women. Do you have an u/s scheduled soon with your OB?

no not til the 12th with high risk ob, but I am calling tomorrow to try to get in, but there's nothing at all now.. im just so confused and worried and I know I say to never go by symptoms because they come and go and I am trying to practice what I say but its hard when I have had the spotting.. my boobs aren't as tender at all, which could be normal, but when I couldn't find the hb lastnight im not very optimistic.. I know, I know at 7w4d your not always going to find it, but dang it I wish I had :( I guess its just wait and see..

Hi ladies! :hi:

Just thought the board was getting kind of quiet and I am having a relaxing day at home and wanted to pop on here and see how everyone was doing. We had crazy snow so I was off Thursday, took the day Friday and then Holiday today. :thumb up:

Back to the grind tomorrow for a 4 day work week. :coffee:

tara, fxd you doing ok and your bean is safe in there. When is your next scan?

cast, that's a nice break! Good that you taking it nice and slow amd that is giving bean time to implant for the long run.

afm, have a scan again on Wednesday to see progress. got 2 fsh injections for today amd tomorrow to help eggies as they growing slow. fxd for Trigger on Wednesday.

tara, fxd you doing ok and your bean is safe in there. When is your next scan?

cast, that's a nice break! Good that you taking it nice and slow amd that is giving bean time to implant for the long run.

afm, have a scan again on Wednesday to see progress. got 2 fsh injections for today amd tomorrow to help eggies as they growing slow. fxd for Trigger on Wednesday.

Good luck with the Trigger on Weds!!

I don't go back until the 12th which is high risk ob. I haven't had anymore since the 2nd time, but I still don't know.. my fetal Doppler will be here tomorrow cause today was a holiday so hopefully I can pick up a heart beat, but if not im not going to freak out I know it's still really early to be picking heartbeats up every single time I try ill be 8w tomorrow.. going by my ultra sound that is..

Good luck with the trigger, Tella!

I hope you can find the hb and ease your mind, Tara.

Any updates, Brighteyez?

thanks ginger, I really don't know though at this point either way it wasn't normal.. ugghhh!!

Castaway- :hi: I know all will be well with your bean, this is it girl!!!

Ginger- how are you doing? Is your dr doing an u/s to confirm? There could still be hope :hugs:

Tella - fx for you and the trigger this wed

Afm I got a smiley on my digital opk today but not on my regular brand.... So not too sure what's what. Good thing I'm not stressing it this cycle or I'd probably be going crazy :haha:

Well ladies I guess im back in woth you all I felt leakong on my panty liner it was blood went to bathroom and wiped and its pink red blood so im game over I guess I checked cervix it feels slightly open and more blood came out when I checked.. I knew those two tikes werent just oopsies idk wtf is wrong with me but im beyond pissed id be 8w tomorrow and the monitor comes then pretty shitty huh so mad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->