TTC after D&C (Soon)

loads of hugs your way Tara! thinking about you amd pray its not the end

Sorry to hear Tara. Will your dr squeeze you in for an u/s to confirm? some women do bleed during their pg but go on to have healthy babies.

Ginger- how are you doing? Is your dr doing an u/s to confirm? There could still be hope :hugs:

Tomorrow I have another scan to confirm, but we're pretty positive it's bad news.

The digi OPKs are supposed to pick up more fertile days, so I say start BDing now!

Tara, oh no! :( I reeeally hope your doctor's office sqeezes you in asap!

Ginger- how are you doing? Is your dr doing an u/s to confirm? There could still be hope :hugs:

Tomorrow I have another scan to confirm, but we're pretty positive it's bad news.

The digi OPKs are supposed to pick up more fertile days, so I say start BDing now!

Tara, oh no! :( I reeeally hope your doctor's office sqeezes you in asap!

Keep us posted, I hope it isn't bad news! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

We plan to bd a bit but I'm not going over board with it since the only reason I am even doing opk's is so my Dr's office knows when to do my 7 dpo progesterone blood test. DH has his SA this friday and they say no sex for 2-3 days before, so the rest of this week is pretty much out after today.

there's no reason to go to the doctor I know how this story ends. I am going to find a new doctor if I get pregnant again and go from there because I need more one on one care. I can't be waiting a month apart to be seen for another ultrasound not with my history.. I think the prometrium maybe delayed the mc im not sure nothing is a fact, but it is dark red now like af, but it is still odd, but probably because of the progesterone. since I am not going to take it today I think it will get full force later.. I am wearing a pad just incase there has been a few spots on it but more when I wipe then anything, but I know its over either way, no point in putting myself through false hope ya know.. that's what I did with the last one and that didn't end so well..:cry::cry:

Tara, I'm so sorry.

And I'm glad you've decided to find a new doctor.

thanks 3, I am just so mad ya know im sad im mad I just wish I knew what's wrong with me, how can you go from having 3 kids to 3 mcs I just don't understand the logic. my only guess is that the progesterone injections I was on with my youngest has caused me problems.. that's all I can think of that's different.. I had those because of my 3 year old being born at 27 weeks due to my water breaking early, but later I found out those injections won't prevent preterm water rupture only preterm labor.. os basically I had them for no reason.. ugh so mad

So sorry Tara but progesterone shouldnt cause any problems for you as it is a natural hormone and would be long out of your body. I think you must maybe look into Progesterone supplements till 12weeks as it might be that you are deficient and causing your MCs :hugs: Surely they will do a RPL panel now on you especially after 3 mcs?

AFM > 2 follies on scan, have another FSH injection tonight and trigger tomorrow night :happydance: And i have EWCM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: I was so happy to see it on the toiletpaper!!!!!

On the other hand i went to the doctor as my neck is getting very sore and resembles meningitis (sp), they tested my CRP levels and it was 67 which is very high apparently and they monitoring me for 2 days. If im not better in 2 days then i must go back so please pray the loads of anitbiotics and anti inflammatories will help. I will also start Predisilone on 3dpo so hope that keeps it all under wraps.

AFM > 2 follies on scan, have another FSH injection tonight and trigger tomorrow night :happydance: And i have EWCM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: I was so happy to see it on the toiletpaper!!!!!

On the other hand i went to the doctor as my neck is getting very sore and resembles meningitis (sp), they tested my CRP levels and it was 67 which is very high apparently and they monitoring me for 2 days. If im not better in 2 days then i must go back so please pray the loads of anitbiotics and anti inflammatories will help. I will also start Predisilone on 3dpo so hope that keeps it all under wraps.

Yeah for EWCM!!! But...meningitis!? I sure hope not....

Well, my second MMC is officially confirmed. Now just got to wait for my body to get with the program.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Ginger, sorry you're back here, sending loads of hugs your way.

Tella - :happydance::happydance: yayy for ewcm...we love that! praying for you that you don't have meningitis though, and I hope it goes away quickly!

Castaway - How are you feeling? :flower:

Where is brighteyez???

Ginger & Tara so sorry for your losses...

MJ I'm hanging here nothing to report....

Baby dust to all...

Good morning everyone,

How is everyone doing? I had to take a minute off for a couple of days. I got really depressed :cry: and started having horrible dreams. But my DH has worked with me and I am getting it together.

I am on prometrium (progesterone) sv 100 pills and she didn't even check my level before prescribing then, I told her she could, but she said either way it could help, so I don't guess she even did. I had to remind her I already had 2 mcs just to get put on it even though after the last mc she told me I would be on it until 14w because I told her I thought that may be the cause.. I stopped bleeding shortly after so im not sure what is going on. I finally found the babies heartbeat it was 161, so as of yesterday he or she is still a live. I still don't feel comfortable spotting red then a few later its brown again, but it's nothing like the other day, I felt my cervix slightly open and when I checked it blood poured into the toilet and the water was pink, it dripped on my pants and everything. I wore a pad for the night and didn't have much just a few parts, but I tried to stay in bed all night that night because I was scared it would get worse, which I know if going to mc it's going to get worse no matter what, but I had already prepared myself for what I thought was happening. the next day it turned brown. I still have brown dried up stuff making its way out and every once in a while reddish stuff mixed with like mucus, at first I thought it was my mucus plug, but now im not sure I am wondering if I have a tear in my placenta or breakthrough bleeding.. im not sure at this point, I have been taking my progesterone still since I didn't know for sure what was going on. my biggest concern was that the prometrium was prolonging the mc since it is to prevent mc, it can prolong your mc. since I found the real heartbeat im not sure what to think.. I don't want to get my hopes up too high yet though.. we will see what happens.. it could stil go either way at this point.. I think I will still hang out here until I know for sure that way I don't have to keep transitioning back and forth..

Thats good news Tara!!! Everything will work out just fine. Praying for you and the little one.:hugs:

Tara, I had already removed you from the rainbow group and counted you as an angel, so if everything is okay you can rejoin. I think 161 is a great hb.

Brighteyez - (((hugs))) I think it happens to all of us. We just get down sometimes with this whole TTC.

Tara - I think you really need to go to the ER. Bleeding like that and not going to the ER to get yourself checked is crazy to be honest. They can do a quick scan and make sure your little bean is ok and see what may be causing the bleeding. I really don't advise you to just "see what happens".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->