TTC after D&C (Soon)

Well we went for our scan and the Doctor said that they saw the yolk sac but nothing else. :nope:

She did say it looks like I am a week behind, possibly I O'd later (which I did compared my son, a total of 5 days later) so hoping and praying that is what it is.

Follow up scan is March 4th! I will be one day shy of 8 weeks then. (one day shy of 7 if I am indeed a week behind)...

Sorry if you have said already but how many weeks are you? That sucks bc now you will worry for that time. Fingers crossed and I hope you see your little one soon.

i was high risk way before the losses and I wasn't making a big issue over it I was simply explaining how it is over here, it sucks we are a small town with second heck 3rd rate care, it is sad.. but when I read " I find it hard to believe" yes to me it felt I was being called a liar.. anyone can say the same who is here.. what they should do and actually do, do are 2 totally different things.. it's pathetic actually.. as for preventing the mc.. we have not idea what has been causing mine, but since my last loss was at 13w3days I highly doubt hormones is/was the cause.. I wasn't trying to cause an upstir I just at the time felt I was being called a liar, I guess that wasn't the case, but that's how I felt and at least im honest about it.. my cervix closed right after im not sure wth happened or went on, but yes I check the hb every day its 171 and up, but averages 171 I actually found 2 today one on the leftish and the other on the right, but not too far apart, so I am thinking maybe a echo, but still crazy though they aren't mine lol it sounds like running horses and mine definitely doesn't sound like that!! sorry mj I was just upset, I wouldn't ever make anything like that up that's just my experience from these to local ers here in my town.. the one 45 minutes away would be much better I am sure, but bleeding has all stopped even brown spotting.. even after bding sooo I hope everything is fine now.. I don't know what's to come later, but for now the baby is okay and that's all I care about as does all of us!! thanks girls!!

Castaway - so sorry you didn't get to see the heartbeat, sigh, I know you are probably over there worrying to death about it :hugs::hugs: at least your follow up is only a week away. I hope the time goes by quickly.

baby.love - welcome :flower: and sorry for your loss. FX AF comes for you soon. Mine came at 6 weeks but as Castaway said, hers came a lot later . Hopefully you can start TTC again soon. Will you have another hcg check done?

Castaway - so sorry you didn't get to see the heartbeat, sigh, I know you are probably over there worrying to death about it :hugs::hugs: at least your follow up is only a week away. I hope the time goes by quickly.

baby.love - welcome :flower: and sorry for your loss. FX AF comes for you soon. Mine came at 6 weeks but as Castaway said, hers came a lot later . Hopefully you can start TTC again soon. Will you have another hcg check done?

I have been having minor cramps so maybe that is a sign......yes on march 6thi will have it checked again.

Well we went for our scan and the Doctor said that they saw the yolk sac but nothing else. :nope:

She did say it looks like I am a week behind, possibly I O'd later (which I did compared my son, a total of 5 days later) so hoping and praying that is what it is.

Follow up scan is March 4th! I will be one day shy of 8 weeks then. (one day shy of 7 if I am indeed a week behind)...

Sorry if you have said already but how many weeks are you? That sucks bc now you will worry for that time. Fingers crossed and I hope you see your little one soon.

I am suppose to be 7 weeks either Weds or Friday (depending what site you use to make a ticker! lol)

They said I am measuring on time for a week behind though....which makes sense if I ovulated later and implanted later. We will see March 4th!!

Surprisingly I am starting to be OK with it b/c it sort of makes sense. With my first two pregnancies I knew 6 days before missed period, this pregnancy only 2 days. I think she may be right, and I will be a week off due to a late bloomer...

I had, for the first time, round ligament pain while rolling over last night in bed. Hopefully that means we have some growing in there!:thumbup:

I have been having minor cramps so maybe that is a sign......yes on march 6thi will have it checked again.

Definitely get your levels checked. I had cramps, back aches the whole gambit b/c my body was trying to get back on track...it was maddening! The only thing that kept me sane was knowing my levels! lol

hi girls,

cast, it is very possible! Hope the time flies for both of us, as it will be closer to testing time for me and a awesome scan for you!!!!

baby, booo on cramping but if it means the witch and a fresh cycle then it is ok. Fxd you get answers quickly and get back to TTC quickly.

MJ, Good luck with your bloods today. Cant wait for your feedback to hear what is going on, i sometimes are in two minds about testing, not sure if i want something to be wrong or not :haha: figuring out whats wrong makes it possible to treat it but that means something is wrong and i dont like that lol

AFM > 2dpo and counting down the days!!!!

hi girls,

cast, it is very possible! Hope the time flies for both of us, as it will be closer to testing time for me and a awesome scan for you!!!!

baby, booo on cramping but if it means the witch and a fresh cycle then it is ok. Fxd you get answers quickly and get back to TTC quickly.

MJ, Good luck with your bloods today. Cant wait for your feedback to hear what is going on, i sometimes are in two minds about testing, not sure if i want something to be wrong or not :haha: figuring out whats wrong makes it possible to treat it but that means something is wrong and i dont like that lol

AFM > 2dpo and counting down the days!!!!

Ahhh the TWW...best of luck!!

Tella- thank you. .... I'm sitting in the lab waiting to be called now. March 4th seems to far away to wait, but hopefully it will go by quickly. I hope your tww goes by quickly too and this is it for you!!!!

Castaway- morning! :) I'm soooooo happy to know you're not over there worrying. Counting down for your next appointment with you ;)

ill be 10dpo on the 4th only so i have an extra 4days to wait there after :cry: or maybe i will get a bfp early :winkwink:

So I'm not exactly sure when I'll join you ladies again. :)

Still waiting to miscarry. We decided to do it naturally this time, rather than the D&C... because the D&C still cost us $2000+ out of pocket after insurance. We can afford it, but we decided we would rather take a two week trip to Ireland and England this summer with that kind of money. (Although, sadly, $2000 will only cover the flights for both of us. Flying is EXPENSIVE!) Then sometime this year we may be temporarily living in Toronto, Canada for hub's job. Our passports will be getting a workout!

Anyway, between all of that, I don't know when we'll start TTC again, but I'm definitely starting to see some bright times ahead without a pregnancy. :thumbup:

wow thats expensive for a d&c after insurance! maybe the natural will be better for your body and making alternative plans is great and works wonders for taking your mind off things. who know you might just get your rainbow with all the relaxing you gonna be doing

afm, 1st back in the gym since getting sick last week amd im feeling it even just walking. oh well will get back into it soon again.

Surprisingly I am starting to be OK with it b/c it sort of makes sense. With my first two pregnancies I knew 6 days before missed period, this pregnancy only 2 days. I think she may be right, and I will be a week off due to a late bloomer...

I had, for the first time, round ligament pain while rolling over last night in bed. Hopefully that means we have some growing in there!:thumbup:

That is an excellent way to look at it. Yay for round ligament pain. :happydance: must mean something right!!! Really praying the best for you.

wow thats expensive for a d&c after insurance! maybe the natural will be better for your body and making alternative plans is great and works wonders for taking your mind off things. who know you might just get your rainbow with all the relaxing you gonna be doing

afm, 1st back in the gym since getting sick last week amd im feeling it even just walking. oh well will get back into it soon again.

:haha:

Unfortunately, I'll never get pregnant without Clomid or other help. (I am naturally anovulatory, I just wish I'd known that when I was younger and spending all that money on condoms and birth control! lol) So the relax and see approach won't work, but it will do wonders for getting my head back on straight, so thanks! :flower:

I hope your work outs start feeling good soon!

So I'm not exactly sure when I'll join you ladies again. :)

Still waiting to miscarry. We decided to do it naturally this time, rather than the D&C... because the D&C still cost us $2000+ out of pocket after insurance. We can afford it, but we decided we would rather take a two week trip to Ireland and England this summer with that kind of money. (Although, sadly, $2000 will only cover the flights for both of us. Flying is EXPENSIVE!) Then sometime this year we may be temporarily living in Toronto, Canada for hub's job. Our passports will be getting a workout!

Anyway, between all of that, I don't know when we'll start TTC again, but I'm definitely starting to see some bright times ahead without a pregnancy. :thumbup:

So sorry to hear. I can't believe a 15 minute procedure cost that much. Ugh the health care industry these days. Best of luck to you.

Yeah, really. And that was after insurance covered almost $6000. It's crazy that it costs so much to have a miscarriage in the US. It's like the hospital is saying, "Hey, I know you were saving up money for your baby to buy it clothes and tiny shoes, but... baby's dead, so you won't need that money anymore! We'll have that, thanks." :dohh:

Thats awful. I can't believe that. They can get away for overcharging because who doesn't need medical care?? Its an industry that everyone will need at some point in life or another. Ridiculous!

GingerPanda I have said it over and over maternity in the US really has to step it up! I mean they leave so much to be desired. My friend is having unexplained fertility issues and they will diagnose her, BUT, will not cover IVF....I mean, really?!

I can't believe it costs 2K I am so sorry hun. I know not everyone has a great experience with it but the pills, cytotec, worked for me. Maybe that would cost less....

Uh. I am so sorry you have to worry about all this. I am happy to hear you are planning a vacation! My magical express information came in for Disney...can't believe it is like a month away now!

Ginger - it is expensive, after insurance it was about $1500 out of pocket for us. Of course the hospital bill was about $20k including my ER stay but insurance covered $18500. I hope you have fun on your trip. Ireland is one of my favorite places, you'll enjoy it. I think time off is good too, this month not TTC has been really good for me. I think I've enjoyed this month a lot just by not having to analyze everything with TTC.

Castaway & Tella - I just realized I have my Dr appt on March 4th, Castaway has her u/s that day as well and Tella I'm going to be hoping you get your bfp that day too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->