TTC after D&C (Soon)

wow cast just look at you at 12 weeks already!!!!!

how was your holiday?

Thanks Castaway - definitely holding out on telling DH anything till I see something a bit darker. How was the vacay? I'm sure you guys had a blast!

wow cast just look at you at 12 weeks already!!!!!

how was your holiday?

Thanks Castaway - definitely holding out on telling DH anything till I see something a bit darker. How was the vacay? I'm sure you guys had a blast!

Vacation was great, but a lot of walking and honestly I couldn't keep up. Took naps everyday and tried to "go with the flow" but after loss well you ladies know we worry about every, little, thing.:shrug:

I am just home from a scan and little nuggets still dancing away so I suppose we keep going on and upwards from here. This is still my favorite thread with favorite people...I am rooting for all of you!:thumbup:

Castaway - that's awesome news on the scan! I'm so nervous, if I do make it past the cp stage that I'm going to want u/s often but those we will have to pay out of pocket. Hopefully they won't be super expensive..... or maybe I'll get a doppler and listen to the baby's heartbeat starting tomorrow :haha::haha:

Pretty good. I had a temp dip and huge rise today so my fx for a bfp soon

Ok thanks I hope this is it. Going to VA with my cousin to celebrate her birthday so that will take my mind off it a little. But still will be taking temps.

Morning ladies, today's test looks similar to yesterday's test to me. Today's test is a tad bit darker but not by much. FX it's a sticky bean!

Attachments

• 2014-04-05 06.09.28.jpg
    2014-04-05 06.09.28.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
mj, its definitely darker today no doubt. Keeping fxd for your! !!!!!

Hi ladies, I think I am seeing some progression now, though very very small. I think I'll go for betas tomorrow and Wednesday to make sure hcg is doubling. Here's today's pic. DH still doesn't know, he even asked about iui yesterday and I told him maybe next month because we were away during that time last month :blush: he never asks what we're doing next or what the plan is, he just waits for me to say, so that was weird.

Attachments

• 20140406_071103_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20140406_071103_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 8
thats lovely progression! !! I also think betas is rhe best thing. I dont know how you ladies keep it so long, I go for beta on first sight of a line :haha:

keeping everything crossed for lovely numbers tomorrow. How long do you have to wait to get your numbers?

Lol @ Tella, I don't usually wait this long either but I didn't want to spend the money if the line was going to disappear the next day lol. I'm definitely going tomorrow morning! Will keep you ladies posted. If I go by 9am then I usually get my results by 5pm that day or by 9am the following day :) FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->