TTC after D&C (Soon)

Lol @ Tella, I don't usually wait this long either but I didn't want to spend the money if the line was going to disappear the next day lol. I'm definitely going tomorrow morning! Will keep you ladies posted. If I go by 9am then I usually get my results by 5pm that day or by 9am the following day :) FX!

You will go again 2 days After right? So exciting!!!

Lol @ Tella, I don't usually wait this long either but I didn't want to spend the money if the line was going to disappear the next day lol. I'm definitely going tomorrow morning! Will keep you ladies posted. If I go by 9am then I usually get my results by 5pm that day or by 9am the following day :) FX!

definitely! ! Tomorrow and then back again on Wednesday. If it's doubling then I'll probably tell DH :)

definitely! ! Tomorrow and then back again on Wednesday. If it's doubling then I'll probably tell DH :)

So exciting! Can you have them keep an eye on your progesterone too just in case? They did my HCG/progesterone....

I know how hard it is keeping it from them....here is to hoping it is doubling and you can tell him soon!

Shame girl I understand why you not telling him but don't you think he will feel excluded of something did go wrong and you need his support? If I was you I would tell him that the tests have been progressing and now you doing bloods to confirm it's doubling like it should?

keeping you amd your rainbow bean in my prayers! !!!

Hubs would get super mad if I tested without telling him. He says because we're in this together, he doesn't want to be left out of something so important.

I can understand waiting but I also guess it depends on the loss you have experienced. I with a full term loss and then a blighted ovum following it did not want to have to put my husband through a chemical pregnancy...it was bad enough I would have to endure it! I suppose it depends though and I made it extra special when I finally told him....bonus for him, I was half way done with first tri!

Definite progression, MJ. Let us know how the betas go!:thumbup:

Thanks ladies. I want to tell him so bad but I really think I should wait for the betas. I feel part guilty not telling and Ginger you do have a point about being in this together. It's so hard keeping it a secret too, I may break before Wednesday Lol.
Castaway- Yes, I definitely plan to ask them to do a progesterone test too. I'm taking my suppositories now, ever since I got a faint line.
Question- I painted our house with dh today, it literally took all day from 11am till 8pm, non stop, is that over doing it at this stage? Or I should be fine?

I think you'll be fine. Just take it easy tomorrow if you can.

I cant wait to hear your betas!!! You need to take it easy girl, over extending yourself isnt good, you need to take care of that little bean!!!

Definitely taking it easy today. Went to do labs this morning so now I wait. The nurse in charge of labs says she is leaving at 4pm today and results typically come back after 4 so I may not get the results till they open in the morning :coffee: FX!

I also came up with an idea to tell DH. Every morning on the way to work he takes oats in a mug with the spoon in it. I found a spoon that says "you're going to be a daddy", so I think I'll put it in his oats and when he starts to eat he will see it.....if betas are good that is.

Keeping everything crossed for those beta numbers!!!!!!!!!!!! Fxd you get them before she leaves. Ours takes 2hrs and that feels like an eternity.

Awwww that is such a great idea!!! I bet he will love it!!!

Keeping everything crossed for those beta numbers!!!!!!!!!!!! Fxd you get them before she leaves. Ours takes 2hrs and that feels like an eternity.

Awwww that is such a great idea!!! I bet he will love it!!!

2 hours!! that's it?? OMG I wish it took 2 hours here!

Hi ladies, so I got back the results and my hcg is 60 and progesterone is 29.1. I go back tomorrow to do them again but don't you think 60 is kinda low for 4 weeks?

Hello Ladies,

Temps are still dropping so I think I am out for this month.

Hi ladies, so I got back the results and my hcg is 60 and progesterone is 29.1. I go back tomorrow to do them again but don't you think 60 is kinda low for 4 weeks?

It's more about how they climb :) Rooting for you!!

Brighteyez - I hope not, it's not over till AF shows. Still keeping my FX for you!

Castaway - Thanks, I'm nervous about it. The nurse asked if I wanted to come in on thursday instead since my hcg numbers are low and I told her heck no, I'll be there same time tomorrow, I need to see what happens in 48 hours not 72.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->