TTC after D&C (Soon)

60 is perfectly fine for 4 weeks. mine was only 38 and it trippled in the next 48hrs.

Do remember that the number isnt as important as the doubling every 48-72hrs.

There is alot of pregnancies that start out with slow rising HCG and turn out perfectly fine.

Keep faith, it is your rainbow!!!!

60 is perfectly fine for 4 weeks. mine was only 38 and it trippled in the next 48hrs.

There is alot of pregnancies that start out with slow rising HCG and turn out perfectly fine.

Tella - you always know what to say :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Brighteyez - I hope not, it's not over till AF shows. Still keeping my FX for you!

Castaway - Thanks, I'm nervous about it. The nurse asked if I wanted to come in on thursday instead since my hcg numbers are low and I told her heck no, I'll be there same time tomorrow, I need to see what happens in 48 hours not 72.

They should at least double every 48-72 so your next bloods will give you some answers ;)

Tella - you always know what to say :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Castaway -:hugs::hugs::hugs: I can't wait for tomorrow to get here so I can get my blood work done. It just sucks that I may or may not hear back till thursday. I'm really hoping I can at lest get it by the end of the day tomorrow.

Ginger - I'm not too sure when I O'd to be honest but from the few times I temped and my opk's I may have O'd march 22 or 23rd which would have put my betas yesterday at 14/15dpo. I didn't temp when we went out of town for our anniversary celebration so I'm not too sure :shrug:

I love this site for betas. Here's 14dpo: https://betabase.info/showDailyData.php?type=basic&multiples=Single&dpo=14

You're perfectly fine, I think! SHAME on your nurse for telling you your numbers are low and making you worry! :grr:

I love this site for betas. Here's 14dpo: https://betabase.info/showDailyData.php?type=basic&multiples=Single&dpo=14

You're perfectly fine, I think! SHAME on your nurse for telling you your numbers are low and making you worry! :grr:

I totally agree, I swear sometimes they look at these numbers and don't take other factors in to see how the pregnancy is progressing. When we saw how low my progesterone got I was so scared and my doctor was so cool and collected! I was like how can this man be like that?! He said everything else looked perfect and felt supplements were just what we needed. I swear the other doctor office I was at didn't even test for that so I thank the stars I have a Doctor I feel more comfortable with....keep getting your Betas I am sure you will see they are doubling within the time frame you have quite a strong positive!

Keeping everything crossed that you get wonderful beta this afternoon! !!!

Thanks ladies. Still waiting on today's beta results. In the interim I keep poas :blush::dohh:

Attachments

• 2014-04-09 15.26.23.jpg
    2014-04-09 15.26.23.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
Thanks ladies. Still waiting on today's beta results. In the interim I keep poas :blush::dohh:

SO happy for you, hoping this is your rainbow! :dance:

Thanks Castaway - praying it is too! My results didn't arrive before the office closed so I will have to wait till the morning sigh. Hoping for the best but still super worried. Been reading so many stories on google :dohh::nope:

Thanks Castaway - praying it is too! My results didn't arrive before the office closed so I will have to wait till the morning sigh. Hoping for the best but still super worried. Been reading so many stories on google :dohh::nope:

Step away from google!! Lol I just did my panorama blood draw will have gender for first weekend of May!

Waiting to go do NT scan now.

Oh the wait for my panorama is TEN days!!!

Step away from google!! Lol I just did my panorama blood draw will have gender for first weekend of May!

Waiting to go do NT scan now.

Oh the wait for my panorama is TEN days!!!

OMG!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Can't wait to hear if babe is a boy or a girl!

Ahhhh well ladies, looks like it's still not my time. Hcg only 97, so I'm going to stop my progesterone today :(

Ahhhh well ladies, looks like it's still not my time. Hcg only 97, so I'm going to stop my progesterone today :(

Mj was that 3 days? Or 2? If 2 I would keep taking progesterone and get bloods 1 more time...mine did not double until 3 days...almost at 2...

Hugs!!

MJ I looked back at my hcg, 16 dpo was 128, 18 was only 240...16 off for doubling. You are 23 off...I would keep up with progesterone and go for bloods again it's not ideal I totally get it but doable!

I agree with Cast, dont give up yet. Continue with your progesterone and rather go for another blood test in 2 days.

All of ladies have slow rising hcg and it doesnt mean a bad pregnancy same as doubling HCG doesnt mean a indication of a healthy pregnancy. I mean i had a tripple in HCG but still had a MC.

Please 2 days is nothing in the grand scheme of things, give it a chance :hugs: :hugs:

Also the rate is doubling every 48-72hrs. I bet you would have it if you waited a few hours more.

https://americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

I just checked your doubling rate is 69hrs so it is still well within the normal range. If you where outside the normal range then i would say maybe but still not that all is lost yet.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->