TTC after D&C (Soon)

You guys are so optimistic :) I'll go for another beta on Friday just to see but I really can't say I have a ton of hope. You ladies are the best really:flower::flower:

Morning ladies, well this morning I started bleeding bright red so I think it's officially over:cry: but I'm gonna put on my big girl panties and keep it moving :winkwink: Maybe next time it will work out better.

Morning ladies, well this morning I started bleeding bright red so I think it's officially over:cry: but I'm gonna put on my big girl panties and keep it moving :winkwink: Maybe next time it will work out better.

I am SO sorry MJ....hugs.

im soooo soooo sorry girl :hugs: you will definitely get your rainbow soon. Your body is starting to get it right just need the right bean!

I would say do the iui this month, they say you more fertile following a chemical so lets hope that it will work for you as well!!!

Thanks Tella - yes I'm hoping to do IUI but now AF stopped, yesterday morning bright red then by mid day brown and then nothing since then. I did a test this morning and the line is getting lighter but I know my Dr won't allow me to take clomid until I have a full on AF. So now I'm back to waiting :coffee::shrug:. She needs to finish what she started so I can continue but right now I'm at a sand still. If I don't get a full flow I may have to wait till next cycle, I just don't know why it stopped?:shrug:

Thanks Tella - yes I'm hoping to do IUI but now AF stopped, yesterday morning bright red then by mid day brown and then nothing since then. I did a test this morning and the line is getting lighter but I know my Dr won't allow me to take clomid until I have a full on AF. So now I'm back to waiting :coffee::shrug:. She needs to finish what she started so I can continue but right now I'm at a sand still. If I don't get a full flow I may have to wait till next cycle, I just don't know why it stopped?:shrug:

I am still heart broken over this. :cry:

MJ have you and hubby had genetic counseling yet?

:hugs: no we haven't, I haven't even thought about it but might be something worth looking into. Maybe my egg is allergic to his swimmers :haha: I know with my mmc last year when they did the pathology they said no medical reason found for the mc :shrug:

Today I'm spotting some brown but I just wish AF would get going, the waiting is the worst!

:hugs: no we haven't, I haven't even thought about it but might be something worth looking into. Maybe my egg is allergic to his swimmers :haha: I know with my mmc last year when they did the pathology they said no medical reason found for the mc :shrug:

Today I'm spotting some brown but I just wish AF would get going, the waiting is the worst!

Hugs MJ yeah it might be good to look into it. I have a girlfriend in one of my groups on Facebook (we were all married in Disney!) and she shared her story of early miscarriages. I am going to attach for you to see, but I know her case is unique but hey, we never know I say.

My husband and I have started trying for baby number two. I realized I never shared with you ladies our story of having baby number one. I thought it might help some people who are debating whether to do genetic testing or not or people who are having trouble getting pregnant. It took us over a year to get the first positive pregnancy test. We of course were very excited but soon found out we had a miscarriage. I had a DNC done and when I did they found extra tissue and thought I had a partial molar pregnancy (which is a crazy story all in itself if anyone has questions about that feel free to ask me). Because of this we had genetic testing done because if it was a molar pregnancy I could be at risk of getting cancer from the pregnancy. When we got the results back we found out it was not a partial molar pregnancy but the baby had an extra piece of chromosome that caused the pregnancy to end. It could have been a flook think or it could have been passed down from a parent. So my husband and I had testing done. It’s very easy just a blood test. When the results came back it was found out that my husband has a translocation of his chromosomes. Basically a piece of chromosome22 broke off and attached to chromosome 17. All of his genetic material is there. It does not matter how it is arranged as long as all of it is there so he is normal nothing to worry about for him and in fact many people may have this but just don’t know it it’s a common thing. What it does affect is fertility. We each have two of each number chromosome one from mom and one from dad. So we have to hope that when the baby gets my husband’s that they get either the chromosomes 17 and 22 that are normal or that they get chromosome 17 and 22 that have a broken piece. If they get a good 22 and a 17 with the extra piece or a good 17 and a 22 without a piece we will have a miscarriage. So technically it is a 50/50 chance for us to have a healthy baby but the genetics said for some reason (possible because the sperm with good genetics are better swimmers) it seems that more healthy pregnancy come from a result of this. We did have a CVS done with our son and he has my husband’s translocation but he is healthy and happy normal baby and it will never be an issue until he goes on to have kids. So once I get a positive pregnancy test I try not to get to excited until we get the CVS results back. Although there is nothing we can do to correct this it’s nice knowing this information and I can prepare myself for those first few weeks. So I would recommend genetic testing to anyone who is having problems getting pregnant or has had miscarriages. Hopefully I’ll get a positive test soon and a healthy baby. (sorry if the chromosome stuff is a little confusing its easier to show in pictures lol)

It amazes me your strength MJ and hope your rainbow is right around the corner. :hugs:

Thanks Castaway :hugs::flower: I will definitely look into it. I plan to see my Dr this week because AF still hasn't started back and I'm also concerned that maybe my lining isn't thick enough, so want to see if I can get an u/s around cd10 to see how thick it is.

I'm strong at times, weak at others, I don't think I've eaten as much junk in a year as I've eaten this weekend :pizza::icecream::haha: I hope it does happen for us soon, DH is 10 years older than I am so I keep calculating based on his age and not my own. Your friends story is something that definitely could be happening to us too, there's so many variables in TTC that it's so crazy. I got pg with my DD the first month I tried but that was for a previous relationship, so it could be a genetic factor with my current marriage.....or it could be that 9 years later my body just doesn't work like it did back then too.

Sorry for all of this that you have to deal with.

There is alot of things that they can test for, especially that you've had 3 early mcs. I really hope you get your answers quickly and your rainbow! !!!!

Good morning ladies,

How are you all?

MJ - I am so sorry,:hugs:. I am praying for you!

Where is everyone? anything new? Tella where are you in your cycle? is this still your NTNP cycle? Brighteyez? Castway - how've you been feeling? I'm counting down for your gender info....can't wait to hear:happydance:

Soooo some ppl may not think this is good news but I'm having contractions/cramping....killer ones too! but my body is FINALLY releasing everything so I guess I can say AF is here:yipee::yipee::yipee: so I'm not stuck waiting anymore, I know exactly where I'm at. My hcg is also going down, Dr did a beta yesterday and it's down to 33. I'm just so freaking happy I can start over, nothing sucks more than trying to figure out where your body is at and what's going on lol. My Dr said no clomid till next AF since I had some bleeding last friday and then a little sunday and then nothing till today, so who knows when is CD1:shrug: I'll just count today as CD1 I guess. Anyway, that's the latest with me. Not much else going on besides me needing to get back in the gym and fast!

I understand completely being excited about AF showing so that you know what is going on. I think its a good thing to make sure your on the right days for clomid and IUI no point in taking it and ending up with a bust cycle because it wasnt taken on the right days.

FXd for a normal cycle, enjoy the gym. I have been REALLY bad need to get back to it asap as well.

AFM > This will be a normal cycle, wont do many cbfm sticks either. Just around suspected O dates and temp around then as well just to see temp shift. Biggest thing now is the immune tests which is being courier to the lab as we speak.

Did the blood draw and AF sample now it goes to the specialized lab in Cape Town and then i hope i get results by tomorrow otherwise i will only get feedback next Tuesday due to easter long weekend. Im very excited and really hope that this will bring me the answers and a bfp whilst on the immune treatment protocol. The Prof is confident that we will get pregnant naturally once we calm the immune and wont need IVF :happydance:

I understand completely being excited about AF showing so that you know what is going on. I think its a good thing to make sure your on the right days for clomid and IUI no point in taking it and ending up with a bust cycle because it wasnt taken on the right days.

FXd for a normal cycle, enjoy the gym. I have been REALLY bad need to get back to it asap as well.

AFM > This will be a normal cycle, wont do many cbfm sticks either. Just around suspected O dates and temp around then as well just to see temp shift. Biggest thing now is the immune tests which is being courier to the lab as we speak.

Did the blood draw and AF sample now it goes to the specialized lab in Cape Town and then i hope i get results by tomorrow otherwise i will only get feedback next Tuesday due to easter long weekend. Im very excited and really hope that this will bring me the answers and a bfp whilst on the immune treatment protocol. The Prof is confident that we will get pregnant naturally once we calm the immune and wont need IVF :happydance:

As soon as all this cramping is over I will definitely be back in the gym, I'm over here eating crap and not working out and then I'll be acting crazy when I see the weight I've gained :haha:

Explain this immune protocol to me. Do you have an issue with your immune system? or they are just testing to see if you have one?

I think today is finally CD1 for me! My hcg has been down to 0 for more than a week. I've started back on the Metformin, so I guess we're just NTNP for a while. :thumbup:

Good morning Ladies,

Hope everyone is well.

Tella - I am here on CD7 but still have some brown spotting. Waiting for it to clear completely so I can do the SMEP. I read the book and decided to try it this cycle along with the vitamins and pre-seed. How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->