TTC after D&C (Soon)

Good luck to you all!!

I am doing good MJ and can't believe how fast this is all moving along..4 1/2 months and I am out of work!! We are cleaning out the second bedroom and hope to have done by July. My sister and I started my shopping on Sat. We are doing it in waves,basically when I have coupons to get more money off everything!!

Good luck to you all!!

I am doing good MJ and can't believe how fast this is all moving along..4 1/2 months and I am out of work!! We are cleaning out the second bedroom and hope to have done by July. My sister and I started my shopping on Sat. We are doing it in waves,basically when I have coupons to get more money off everything!!

Awww castaway, it sounds like fun to me! can't wait to be at that stage too. What date do you get the gender info again? May 1st?

As soon as all this cramping is over I will definitely be back in the gym, I'm over here eating crap and not working out and then I'll be acting crazy when I see the weight I've gained :haha:

Explain this immune protocol to me. Do you have an issue with your immune system? or they are just testing to see if you have one?

All i know is they give different types of meds to either calm done your Natural Killer cells in your blood or uterus. Check if the right protein is in the AF sample to facilitate implanation and tell the immune system to not kill the embryo.

The also use cortisone to treat certain things. He wrote back to me know and advised that the final report will be out on Tuesday morning and then he will call me with the results and treatment plant which we will then discuss in detail. I will make notes and let you all know what he says :)

I think today is finally CD1 for me! My hcg has been down to 0 for more than a week. I've started back on the Metformin, so I guess we're just NTNP for a while. :thumbup:

YAY for 0 :hugs: Give the Met chance to work and then we pray for a sticky rainbow for you :hugs:

Good morning Ladies,

Hope everyone is well.

Tella - I am here on CD7 but still have some brown spotting. Waiting for it to clear completely so I can do the SMEP. I read the book and decided to try it this cycle along with the vitamins and pre-seed. How are you doing?

I hate it when i spot so long!!! Good luck with the SMEP, i hope i will be able to get DH to BD more often this cycle!!!!

Im doing good otherwise just super busy at work but appreciating these public holidays. Although it makes work more stress full.

Good luck to you all!!

WOW happy 14 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting is it to be shopping for your rainbow!!! Do you have a theme in mind for the room yet?

Tella - yes, it is the worse. I am excited about the SMEP never tried it before but I have heard good things about it. I hope the spotting clears up by tonight so I can get to BDing. I also appreciate the public holidays because today is my Friday then I have a extended weekend no work until Tuesday. So I am reading to start baby making and relaxing.

Good luck to you all!!

Awww castaway, it sounds like fun to me! can't wait to be at that stage too. What date do you get the gender info again? May 1st?

The results should be in the end of this week but the BBQ will be May 3rd :)

As soon as all this cramping is over I will definitely be back in the gym, I'm over here eating crap and not working out and then I'll be acting crazy when I see the weight I've gained :haha:

Explain this immune protocol to me. Do you have an issue with your immune system? or they are just testing to see if you have one?

All i know is they give different types of meds to either calm done your Natural Killer cells in your blood or uterus. Check if the right protein is in the AF sample to facilitate implanation and tell the immune system to not kill the embryo.

The also use cortisone to treat certain things. He wrote back to me know and advised that the final report will be out on Tuesday morning and then he will call me with the results and treatment plant which we will then discuss in detail. I will make notes and let you all know what he says :)

I think today is finally CD1 for me! My hcg has been down to 0 for more than a week. I've started back on the Metformin, so I guess we're just NTNP for a while. :thumbup:

YAY for 0 :hugs: Give the Met chance to work and then we pray for a sticky rainbow for you :hugs:

Good morning Ladies,

Hope everyone is well.

Tella - I am here on CD7 but still have some brown spotting. Waiting for it to clear completely so I can do the SMEP. I read the book and decided to try it this cycle along with the vitamins and pre-seed. How are you doing?

I hate it when i spot so long!!! Good luck with the SMEP, i hope i will be able to get DH to BD more often this cycle!!!!

Im doing good otherwise just super busy at work but appreciating these public holidays. Although it makes work more stress full.

Good luck to you all!!

WOW happy 14 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting is it to be shopping for your rainbow!!! Do you have a theme in mind for the room yet?

We are thinking Safari this time :)

Castaway - exciting! I can't wait for friday to hear :)

Tella - please do keep me posted on your results

Ginger - FX you get your rainbow while NTNP, even though my bfp didn't work out, we weren't trying and it just happened.

Brighteyez - SMEP is a good plan, FX crossed for you this cycle.

Hi :flower:!! I have a Question please!!! I am on CD17 today

but on CD12 i felt lots of cramping and untill CD16 Yesterday I was still feeling cramping this is normal?
Cd 12 Was very strong crampinig on my left lower belly.
My doctor told to start at CD16 my Progesterone( prometrium) 200mg
But i want to know if that is OK ????
I am going to call Dr. today, but I want to know please!! if anybody here was using progesterone like me on CD16 and CD 17 and was prgnant at this time and didnt know yet?? or if you didn know exactly day that you O-ting like me>>> i think I O-ting at CD12....Lots of questions in my head today.... Please Let Me know, Thanks

CD 1 AF started 04-01-2014
CD 3 -7 Clomide 50mg one pill a day
CD 8 CM i dont know why ( I was worry if that was a future O-ting sign?)
CD 8-10-11-120-13-14-16 << BD
CD 12 strong Cramping for more than 4 hours at night before and after dinner. possible 1DPO
CD13 Cramping again strong but not like CD12
CD 14 -16 cramping bloated lower belly different ( gassy) << maybe implantation day ??

Tired since CD14 :sleep:
Yesterday CD 16 provera made me very very dizzy.
Today CD 17 lil cramping and lower back little pain

but on CD12 i felt lots of cramping and untill CD16 Yesterday I was still feeling cramping this is normal?
I am going to call Dr. today, but I want to know please!! if anybody here was using progesterone like me on CD16 and CD 17 and was prgnant at this time and didnt know yet?? or if you didn know exactly day that you O-ting like me>>> i think I O-ting at CD12....Lots of questions in my head today.... Please Let Me know, Thanks

CD 12 strong Cramping for more than 4 hours at night before and after dinner. possible 1DPO
CD 14 -16 cramping bloated lower belly different ( gassy) << maybe implantation day ??

Hi Vi - not sure I will be much help. I use progesterone too but I usually start 3 days after I O. I confirm through my temps, if I'm not too sure what date then if you think you O'd cd16 then you could wait 2-3 days and then start on cd18/19. However, if your Dr told you to start on CD16 then maybe you should follow his direction.

Hi Vi - not sure I will be much help. I use progesterone too but I usually start 3 days after I O. I confirm through my temps, if I'm not too sure what date then if you think you O'd cd16 then you could wait 2-3 days and then start on cd18/19. However, if your Dr told you to start on CD16 then maybe you should follow his direction.

Hi mj2013 and thank you for answer me I will take my second pill today I just wrote incorrect is a promethium 200mg I didnt use the opk this time :| but my worst day of cramping was on CD12 i hope it will be the month :) for all of us !! :winkwink:

:dust:

:D

I just had a D&C today, I'm 36 and my baby's heartbeat stopped at 7 weeks, when I went for an ultrasound yesterday I was 9 weeks. My hubby and I were in denial so we went for a second opinion which confirmed it. We are also both carriers of cystic fibrosis which I found out after we conceived. I am wondering how soon after can I start trying? My doctor was like "3 months but some try sooner". I am not getting any younger but I also have a fear with the cystic fibrosis. We are christian so we know God is in control but I want to see how soon anybody has tried and if anybody is in my situation.
Thanks & God Bless

I'm so sorry you're going through this.

My doctor believes there is no need to wait three months. I was told not to have sex for two weeks after the D&C, and to wait for my first period. After that, he said I could do whatever I wanted.

Kgirl- AF started 6 weeks after my d&c. I was 11 weeks along and we started trying from the 1st cycle. I don't think you have to wait 3 months, just when you feel ready.

I just had a D&C today, I'm 36 and my baby's heartbeat stopped at 7 weeks, when I went for an ultrasound yesterday I was 9 weeks. My hubby and I were in denial so we went for a second opinion which confirmed it. We are also both carriers of cystic fibrosis which I found out after we conceived. I am wondering how soon after can I start trying? My doctor was like "3 months but some try sooner". I am not getting any younger but I also have a fear with the cystic fibrosis. We are christian so we know God is in control but I want to see how soon anybody has tried and if anybody is in my situation.
Thanks & God Bless

My pregnancy didn't progress past 5.5 weeks and I had the D&C at 8 weeks. I waited until my first AF (which started 30 days after the D&C, yay!) and we're back to TTC now. My dr also said there's no medical need to wait that long if your loss was early, more to make sure you're emotionally ready. Good luck, sweetie. :flower:

Oh ladies I have felt so terrible all day with stomach bug symptoms. Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

Baby dust to you all!!!!

Hi Kgirl770 I am so sorry for your loss and you are in my prayers!

I had a D&C in January 14-2014 I was 11 weeks but happened at week 9 ..it was very hard for me and my hubby I am 44 and we going to try again! Take Care:hug:

Good morning Ladies,

How is everyone doing? I am just BDing according to the SMEP and it's been a lot more relaxing this way. I hope this is our month for BFP!

I have a check up tomorrow to make sure all is well. Came home to a message our genetic results are in but nothing urgent call when I can. I am *hoping* that call is b/c they know we want to know the gender and that all else is well.

Now I get to fret until 7:15 PM tomorrow evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->