TTC after D&C (Soon)

Hi Friends I was peeing a lot yesterday on my job ...when i saw my pee pinkish I was so scared ...I am on CD 22 yesterday I checked with my Doctor and the Urine test UTI I will know more tomorrow and since yesterday ...lil pain on my left side( lower belly am a little pain now O am taking Keflex generic pill ever 12hours....

Pleas let me know if anybody here experience this before Be blessed!:hug::dust::dust::dust:

bright, fxd that this is your month and you get a wonderful bfp. Looking like a great temp spike you have there already.

cast, fxd its just your gender news they want to tell you! ! super excited to find out! !!

mj, how you feeling?

Welcome to all the new girls, fxd your stay here is short and you get a bfp quickly again.

Good morning Ladies,

Hope all are well.

Tella - Thank you for the encouragement and support. Today my temp dropped but who knows what's going on.

Well the call was to tell me they couldn't get enough fetal DNA, I have to repeat the test!!! Blah. Other than that we are hanging on..

Castaway, you don't have to answer my question on the other board, lol. I got the answer here.

I just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I had an u/s today at 15+4 and baby is looking perfect - this is right around when I lost the last pregnancy so my OB figured a check wouldn't hurt. The only thing the tech couldn't check today was the heart because it's still too tiny, but we have our anatomy scan in 3 weeks to see how that is.

Keep bding ladies. I hope your rainbows are out there!

Hi ladies! I've been so busy I haven't even had a moment to check in here.

Castaway - glad to know it wasn't anything to worry about! you and your little one will be fine.

Tella - I'm hanging in there. Started back the gym this week, finally stopped bleeding 3 days ago and we're NTNP this cycle. What were your results for your tests from last week? did you get them back yesterday?

Brighteyez - still keeping my FX for you!!

3minions - Were they able to tell you the gender? glad everything is going well for you too

Hello ladies,

Can you tell me which one is positive, please?

Attachments

• 20140424_134113.jpg
    20140424_134113.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20140424_134122.jpg
    20140424_134122.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
Brighteyez - I think cd15, the most recent is positive! :thumbup:

I definitely agree with cd15!!! fxd for that nice temp rise the next few days!

Thanks MJ and Tella - We didn't get to BD until after midnight yesterday. So I took a OPK this morning and it was positive too I think, what do you think (see pics)? I hope I didn't miss the egg. We BD'd on cycle days 8,9,11,13,14 & 16....do you think thats ok?

Attachments

• OPKs for April.jpg
    OPKs for April.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
I agree there both + so you're probably ovulating today :)

Thank you ladies I hope I caught a egg! How is everyone else doing this month?

image.jpg
Here's my calendar! 3-4 dpo so hoping we did it this cycle! I'm itching to test but will hold off till next week :)

FX for you Leahlou!

Brighteyez - looks like your temp jumped up this morning! looks like you're about to start your tww :)

I decided to take a cheapie opk yesterday and it showed positive but negative today, not sure if it is a fluke. Going based on when AF really started to flow then I'm only a cd12, if I count from when I started spotting then it's cd17. Not too sure what to base it on but I knew this cycle would be crazy based on the CP last cycle.

bright, today should confirm o for cd 16. fxd you'ce caught that eggie! !!!

mj, I would go by flow amd just not put any expectations on this cycle :hugs:

leah, fxd that eggy is implanting and in it for the long run

Thanks ladies :hugs: 6dpo and feel like crap. Fx I didn't catch my hubby's cold and it's hormones! ;)

How is everyone doing?

Tella - what were the results of your immunology testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->