TTC after D&C (Soon)

sorry ita been such a crazy week with the vow renewal that I forgot to post the results.

they couldnt report on the menstrual as there wasnt enough cells present to test :cry: so I need to resend a sample on next af.

peripheral blood came back with NKT cells double what they should be. he explained thay this will cause for the fertilised egg to be killed in the fallopian tube as it sees dhs dna in it as a foreign body and threat. so hes prescribed 10mg covocort for 3 months and then if not preggies in 3 months we will retest.

told dh today thay I'm not sure if I want to do menstrual sample this month. maybe give the pills chance to work but on the otherhand I dont want to waste time so I will ask the professor first amd see what he says. they not charging me if they cant test which was a relief.

will see how I feel in 2 weeks time. right now im gearing up to O on Saturday so lots pf bd coming up :winkwink:

Tella - wow, it's seems like a long journey but you're getting that much closer with every step you take :hugs::hugs:. I so wish I could do a test like that but I am not even sure where to start or who to go to to do it. when do you get your pills? FX with all the bding this weekend.

Castaway - I'm not sure where I'm at in my cycle, positive opk last week but temp is still low :shrug: I'm just going to have to wait it out and start fresh when AF comes. How are you and your rainbow doing? any gender info as yet? :flower:

Tella - wow, it's seems like a long journey but you're getting that much closer with every step you take :hugs::hugs:. I so wish I could do a test like that but I am not even sure where to start or who to go to to do it. when do you get your pills? FX with all the bding this weekend.

Castaway - I'm not sure where I'm at in my cycle, positive opk last week but temp is still low :shrug: I'm just going to have to wait it out and start fresh when AF comes. How are you and your rainbow doing? any gender info as yet? :flower:

Limbo...sigh...I can't stand it lol I would love to be able to grt a weekly print out on what my body is doing! Lol hope you know where you are at soon!!

No info yet just chugging along...

Guess we're both just chugging along, just on different paths ;)

All i can hope for is that each test brings me closer to the day i get my bfp!!!!!!

Good luck with the unpredictable cycle, i wanted to temp this morning but jumped out of bed and forgot. Only remembered an hour later :dohh:

Cast, hope you get your results soon!!

Hello Tella and MJ - Thanks for the confidence. I hope we all caught or catch a egg this month. :dust:

Everybody is so quiet, where is everyone? Anyone testing soon? still waiting to O?

AFM I got a positive opk again...crazy cycle! tested positive yesterday and today, probably will BD just for kicks but not actively trying this cycle

I went for gestational diabetes testing, it made me so queasy and then they could not get the blood to come out. :wacko: They rolled my vein in my hand and its so sore to touch....

Just my luck! :haha:

Morning!

Ouch Castaway - that doesn't sound fun. Did they eventually get the blood needed?

Brighteyez - looks like you're getting close to testing time. When will you start testing?

afm my temps jumped this morning so I figured I may have O'd yesterday

bright, your temps ate looking great! !!! Cant wait for you to start testing! !! fxd your are prego already! !!!!!

mj, I missed o completely this month. I don't have many ic opks so decided to only test on cd18 as I normally get + then however it was as negative as ever and so was my cbfm stick had hardly a line. had copious amounts of ewcm on tuesday Wednesday and Thursday and it started going creamy yesterday. also all 3 my temps are post o type temps for me so I think I od earlier than normal :dohh: dont know if we really stand a chance but oh well nothing I can do about that now. I have no clue if im in the tww or how many dpo :shrug: will only test on cd33 of no AF before that.

cast, ouch ouch ouch! !! hope its feeling better already and that you pass the test with flying colours!!

Tella - you may still have caught the egg if you dtd prior to that at all, so you never know. I'm still going to hope for the best for you! I got another positive opk today so kinda weird but I guess this cycle will be a crazy one for me too.

Hello MJ and Tells - I hope this is my cycle but I'm not sure. I will probably start testing Monday if my temps stay up. I have had a headache for 3 days now don't know if that means anything or not. How are you ladies doing?

Morning!

Ouch Castaway - that doesn't sound fun. Did they eventually get the blood needed?

Brighteyez - looks like you're getting close to testing time. When will you start testing?

afm my temps jumped this morning so I figured I may have O'd yesterday

They needed two and half vials, they only got 1 vial :( They are going to try to make it work though, so we will see.

bright, fxd for tomorrow! !! can't wait to start squinting at tests :winkwink:

Brighteyez - I can't wait to be squinting at tests alongside Tella as well :)

Tella - what cd is today for you?

afm temps still up this morning, if it's high tomorrow then FF will put me at 3 dpo. Only bd'd a couple times though so not sure that was enough but we'll see. If AF shows up then I'm back on clomid.

Castaway - :flower:

Tella - I am excited too! Temp went up a little today. So fxd for the both of us.

mj im cd 20 but I dont know when I od, I think possibly Thursdsy so that would make me 4dpo. but will wait it out till cd35 if no af then test.

I got my pills today so wil start them tomorrow morning otherwise it's gonna keep me out of sleep tonight!

bright is great to see the temp increase! !!! Cant wait for tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->