TTC after D&C (Soon)

mj im cd 20 but I dont know when I od, I think possibly Thursdsy so that would make me 4dpo. but will wait it out till cd35 if no af then test.

I got my pills today so wil start them tomorrow morning otherwise it's gonna keep me out of sleep tonight!

bright is great to see the temp increase! !!! Cant wait for tomorrow!

Are you trying Clomid this cycle as well? Best of luck! :)

cast, no im not allowed Clomid again. Have had my 6 cycles. Im on covocort, its cortisone but we treating the nkt cells.

Good morning Ladies,

How is everyone?

I had a little rise in my temp this morning. I also have had horrible cramping, pinching, stinging, pulling, and burning on the ride side of my abdomen. I tested this morning but it looks like a BFN to me but I am happy to share pics for squinting pleasures. LOL

Attachments

• 5 5 14 2.jpg
    5 5 14 2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 5 5 14.jpg
    5 5 14.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
The cramping and pulling sensation is a great sign!!!!!!!!!!! 10dpo is still early and with those symptoms you need to give 2 days chance to see enough HCG in the urine.
Its great that your temp is going up even if it is by a little, it can be the start of your bfp temp shift!!!!

I agree with Tella.....FX for your brighteyez. In the interim I don't mind squinting at tests along with you. Your chart looks great too, it's definitely your better looking chart compared to those previous months.

Tella & MJ - Thanks ladies! I agree it's too early just couldn't resist POAS LOL! I agree MJ my chart looks really good compared to the other months. I am just hopping that my temps stay up. I wanna rush home and go to sleep to I can temp in the morning hahahaha.....crazy rite? Oh well, thank you ladies for your confidence and support I truly appreciate it. So what's going on with you two ladies?

lol I know that feeling of just wanting the day to be over so you can temp again :) Nothing much going on for me right now, F confirmed O on friday for me so 3dpo today but I'm not expecting much from this cycle as didn't BD too much as we weren't actively TTC. I'll still test next week but this cycle is a whatever cycle for us.

WOW i just looked back on your other charts and it is really looking awesome!!!!

Have you started taking any supplements?

Im just coasting, not really sure when i Od but i definitely Od judging my my temps. Unfortunately i started temping to late so FF isnt giving me any crosshairs...i expected CD19 o and ended up Oing earlier which is strange for me LOL

MJ soon you will get your rainbow bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you are gonna be over the moon with the dark lines!!!

MJ and Tella - Thanks ladies!! I was think the same thing about my chart being different this cycle. MJ, It only takes one time and it normally happens when your not trying. I have my FX'd for you!!! Tella I am taking primerose-3000 a day until ovulation, B6-200mg a day, maca root 500mg a day, royal jelly 1000mg a day and 400mg of folic acid and we use preseed. Hopefully it worked this month. What do you ladies take or do to help with TTC?

Tella - I checked your chart out and it looks like you O'd on CD 19, so you are now 3DPO, MJ and you are cycle buddies, how cool. Do you normally O later?

cd19 I woke up an hour before temping so its not a temp to go on. I did opks on cd18, 19 and 20 amd they were all negative. not even a shade difference. even my cbfm was low so I think I missed my lh peak and od on cd17 but not 100% sure. im just happy that I knownive od due to high temps and not wondering as I would have if I didnt temp. cd19 is normal o day for me so im gonna use that as my o date and if no af by cd33 then I will test.

I take the following:
2000mg omega 3
150mg coQ10
5mg folic acide
50mg BComplex
2000iu Vit D
a multi strain probiotic
10mg Covocort since yesterday

Oh ok you have a good cocktail like me LOL! Well hopefully our cocktails will give us our bfp soon! My cramping from yesterday has stopped now I just feel really bloated.

Any tests this morning brighteyez? as for stuff I take, I used to be taking a bunch of stuffbut just prenatals, folic acid, my thyroid meds and my iron supplement.

No test or temp rise this morning. Temp dropped, no af yet but I think I am out this month.

Brighteyez- there's no way you're out at 11dpo, heck no! Give it a couple more days. Still have my FX for you <3

I agree with MJ 100%, keep the faith 11dpo is still very early!!!!

MJ & Tella - Thanks ladies:hugs: I thought once your temp drops its over. I was so emotional today:cry: I guess I will have to see what happens.

As long as it doesn't dip below the coverline. fxd for today temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->