TTC after D&C (Soon)

Brighteyez - big jump today! did you test? your chart looks really good! :)

Tella - anything going on with you on your side?

afm nothing much, 5dpo today but my post O temps are pretty low so I really don't expect much from this cycle.

Good morning ladies!!! How are you all doing this morning?

MJ - I didn't test this morning I was too scared. I did a LH test and it was negative, just wanted to check if it was the LH surge they say you get just before AF. I may test tomorrow morning or Friday. I have a doctors appointment today so maybe I will ask her to test me. Other than that my throat is sore, felt a little dizzy this morning with a slight headache.

pls pls pls test, need to see those two beautiful lines of yours!!!!

Otherwise with me, not much happening at the moment but I'm not fusing much about this cycle. temps are causing more stress than anything else so I'm stopping for this cycle. If I wake up at the right time and remember then I will but not worry about time etc.

5dpo is far too early to worry about temps as long as they above the coverline :hug: hope you wrong and get a surprise!

Tella - here they are. BFN! :-(

Attachments

• 20140507_064700.jpg
    20140507_064700.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 2014-05-07 10.54.21.jpg
    2014-05-07 10.54.21.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 4
Brighteyez - post another color pic of the test please!

MJ - Here it is.

Attachments

• 20140507_064700.jpg
    20140507_064700.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2014-05-07 06.49.42.jpg
    2014-05-07 06.49.42.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 7
Sorry, girls! I know I don't post here much anymore (because we're not TTC), but I do check in!

I just had to say that I think I see something on that last one you posted, Brighteyez. It's faint, but I hope it's a BFP in the making!

Hi Ginger!! :flower:

Brighteyez - I think I see something too, that's why I asked you to post again. Test again in the morning using FMU

bright, don't you have another type of hpt like a frer? The ics are horrible for early testing. I have friends that has as dark test lines as control line on frer bit the ic is a squint.

judging by temp rise enough hcg will only be in your urine 24-48 hrs later. fxd for today temp :thumbup:

Bright, im so eager to see you temp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brighteyez! I just saw your chart :hugs::hugs: That is so not what I was anticipating this morning. Your temps looked super perfect compared to the other charts so maybe your body is changing with the supplements you're taking and is getting ready for the perfect little bean to implant. It's going to happen, don't be too down today :hugs:

Oh wow im so sorry bright :hugs: that is really really unexpected!!!! :hugs:

Hope the witch goes easy on you and you catch that eggy this month!!! :dust:

mj, how you feeling?

Ginger, how you keeping girl? For how long you gonna put ttc on hold for?

AFM > Same old same old. Nothing much to report. Still not sure so im just going by CP and saying in 7dpo today. :shrug:

I'm sorry, Brighteyez. Maybe I'm bad luck. :( :hugs:

I'm good. Had some brownish CM on TP today. Too early for AF, so I guess my body is still kinda messed up from the MC at the end of February. (By the way, I found out that we were likely to have a miscarriage ON MY DUE DATE from my first pregnancy. Kick me in the junk, why don't you, world?) I had a 12 day AF this cycle. It was bad. Hopefully my body isn't gearing up to do that again.

They put me on 1500mg Metformin per day to see if it would regulate my cycles and maybe make me ovulate, but I forget to take it half the time, so I doubt that's it if 5 rounds of 50mg Clomid didn't.

Time will tell!

As for when we'll start TTC again, I have no idea. We were planning on taking a trip for two weeks to Ireland/UK at the end of the summer with the money we saved by me having a natural MC instead of a D&C. But hubs's company messed up his W4 exemptions, and we ended up having to pay $2300 to the federal government for taxes... and now we can't go. So we were planning to do it next year, and we wouldn't be able to if we had a kid or I was pregnant. I really don't want to put off having kids that long, but I have always wanted to drink my way across Ireland and England. :blush:

Tella - not much going on with me either. FF says 6dpo but I feel fine, couple pinches here and there but I chalk it up to the progesterone. Still going to the gym 4-5 days a week, not going to stop my gym this time or cut back, not expecting too much from this cycle. Lost 3lbs last week, so I'm happy about that!! :) but nothing much going on

Ginger - sorry about the news on the trip, maybe you can make changes to the trip and only go to one place. By the way groupon has some ireland trips for $999 per person for air and hotel, you might want to check it out.

My thing is I never got symptoms with my first bfp only slightly sore boobs but I really had to prod them :haha:

so I'm just waiting for cd 33 before I will do anything. doing the menstrual sample testing this month so only reason I'm kinda tracking this cycle.

We got back into the gym/running thing on Monday. feeling good and im also not easing up this cycle. I'm not really bothered about weight loss as much as fitness.

wow 3lbs is awesome congrats! !!!!

ginger, oh no that horrible of this work. cant they fix it? I know what you mean but I decided that I will continue ttc and save up for our us trip, if no baby we go if I do fall I will cancel or just postpone till either far enough into pregnancy or wait till lo is big enough for that kinda travel.

Thanks Tella and I weighed today and I'm down another 3 lbs, I'm exactly 18% body fat now but not at goal weight so not sure what to do at this point. BTW love your new display pic, very cute! What day is cd 33 for you? I think I may test next week some time, AF should be due next saturday for me.

MJ, I would do one of the guided things, but we have very specific things we want to do and see. Like go hiking in Leeds to find the ruins of a castle (Harewood) that belonged to my ancestors. That would never be anywhere near a guided tour. :)

I am also a direct descendent of a past Archbishop of Canterbury ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Reynolds ), so it would be neat to visit his tomb.

Thanks Tella and I weighed today and I'm down another 3 lbs, I'm exactly 18% body fat now but not at goal weight so not sure what to do at this point. BTW love your new display pic, very cute! What day is cd 33 for you? I think I may test next week some time, AF should be due next saturday for me.

WOW you a machine losing it so quickly, i have the oposite problem. im on goal weight but Body fat is still 22% :shrug: i dont know anymore :nope:

CD33 is next Sunday for me, but FF says my AF will be here on Saturday which is making collection for testing very difficult again :cry: I hate all these stupid hurdles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, i love the photos of our vow renewal, you must go check on my journal for the rest.

MJ, I would do one of the guided things, but we have very specific things we want to do and see. Like go hiking in Leeds to find the ruins of a castle (Harewood) that belonged to my ancestors. That would never be anywhere near a guided tour. :)

I am also a direct descendent of a past Archbishop of Canterbury ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Reynolds ), so it would be neat to visit his tomb.

WOW Ginger that is so interesting!!!! Oh you just have to do that when you there, it is like a bucket list item for sure!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->