TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Wow I havent been on since the beginning of the month, i see we have some new comers. Welcome everyone!

Trying, looks like both of us are still circling in the never ending ttc cycle.
Ive had a lot going on this month so i havent been using my apps or opks, nothing. We are actually moving next Saturday...fun (sarcasm).
Feeling really shitty today and just want to sleep. Also having heavy migraines the past few days.

FX for everyone

Hey rainne! Hope your ok, where are you in your cycle?

I had the pregnancy test dream last night ugh it was so real!! I tested on like 4 different tests before believing it and then I couldn't stop testing when I weed just to make sure haha I'm a weirdo. I also dreamt my hubby brought me flowers home hahaha.

Well I looked it up, still a bit confused but im sure I'll get the swing of things soon enough. Only two more days until this shot wears off! I'm so excited!! I can't hardly wait, these last few weeks have been dragging.

How's everyone doing? Any news?

Im on cd14 right now. Or at least thats what my app says but idk. I had bleeding in the very beginning of the month and then 2 days in the middle of the month so everything is all jacked up. I took an opk a few days ago and it was on its way to positive. Just took one now and line is lighter than before so I probably already O'd, most likely on saturday or sunday. Havent been bd'ing much this week though cause we've been so stressed out with moving an all. So if O'd on saturday or even sunday im out cause we havent bd'd since thursday.

I hate those pregnancy test dreams! I had them a few months ago and made me so hopeful and then so upset when i wasnt.

Hello Ladies,

Luckily, I do not have any more nausea, dizziness, breast tenderness and bloat feelings. Lately I am feeling AF cramps and back pain, but no signs of AF. I wish AF comes soon because having cramps is not funny. :nope:

Trying91 Your big chance is this Friday. Are you going to do opk this month?

Raine96 I hope to see a BFP on your opk.

Nicole_93 You and I are in the same boat regarding to evap lines. I am still learning from this process.

Wish you the best and :baby: dust to all of you. :winkwink:

Still a chance rainne, my friend is pregnant with a healthy baby boy from bd 4 days before ov. ; )
I'm doing good girls, my sons off school this week so just been busy, I'm cd 12 today so just waiting to ov, my opks look darker today so hopefully have a positive over next few days x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
Hello ladies. Together we are going to beat this depo and become pregnant. My doctor changed my high blood pressure medicine because I can't take the previous one if I become pregnant. I am taking prenatal now. I hope if help me to increase my iron level because I still have anemia. :-( At least my hubby and I bd last night.

Got my positive opk today cd 13. We bd Monday night and last night using preseed. Not feeling very hopeful this month but glad we got bd in, will bd again tomorow nigjt then that's every other night during fertile window x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
Got my positive opk today cd 13. We bd Monday night and last night using preseed. Not feeling very hopeful this month but glad we got bd in, will bd again tomorow nigjt then that's every other night during fertile window x

Be positive and do not loose hope. Your anniversary is coming soon and it is time to celebrate. Take the chance to create the ambience for a honeymoon type of bd with your hubby. Get some candles and put romantic music. You have a positive opk so enjoy it and do something spontaneous.

I don't think we will bd tonight Hun, we bd last night and Iv done well to get every other day especially while hubby isn't well haha. Sex without kissing isn't that great! (I don't want to catch his sore throat ha) AF is due roughly 3 days before our anniversary so it would be lovely if it happened this cycle but I'm not expecting it to, sick of getting my hopes up just for bfn's and AF to show. Hope you're all doing good! xx

I don't think we will bd tonight Hun, we bd last night and Iv done well to get every other day especially while hubby isn't well haha. Sex without kissing isn't that great! (I don't want to catch his sore throat ha) AF is due roughly 3 days before our anniversary so it would be lovely if it happened this cycle but I'm not expecting it to, sick of getting my hopes up just for bfn's and AF to show. Hope you're all doing good! xx

Sorry to heard that he is still sick. That sucks. :cry: At least he will be :sleep: a lot and feel more energetic to bd.

I am doing fine. I started taking "Milk Thistle" to detox my liver and that way the evil hormone can be out of my system. I decide to loose about 20 pounds too. That way I can be in better shape to have a baby. I am taking things slowly and one step at a time.

I agree, just enjoy bding and put the thought of trying in the back of your head. I know it's wayyy harder said than done but just relax and enjoy you and your hubby's time together. Make it super sexy :D I understand though, no kissing is weird when having sex, makes things a little less intimate. Just hang in there girl, your time is coming very soon!

I'm doing good myself, I have two more days of work until my vacation!! No work for almost 2 whole weeks! I'm super excited. My shot is officially wearing off today and I know it's to early but me and OH are going to start practicing bding anyways :D never hurts right? :p

Sorry to heard that he is still sick. That sucks. :cry: At least he will be :sleep: a lot and feel more energetic to bd.

I am doing fine. I started taking "Milk Thistle" to detox my liver and that way the evil hormone can be out of my system. I decide to loose about 20 pounds too. That way I can be in better shape to have a baby. I am taking things slowly and one step at a time.

He's not actually sleeping loads he's still working haha we can't afford for him to be off really, but he doesn't like much sleep anyway.. He's weird with sleep haha I love my sleep where as he isn't fussed about it.

Sounds good Hun, I need to get back to dieting and loose weight.

Has anyone else after depo started having ovulation pains?? I had them again last night same as last cycle. I never had them before depo, but then again I didn't track my cycles before depo. My opks got super dark last night too so I'm pretty sure they are ov pains x

I agree, just enjoy bding and put the thought of trying in the back of your head. I know it's wayyy harder said than done but just relax and enjoy you and your hubby's time together. Make it super sexy :D I understand though, no kissing is weird when having sex, makes things a little less intimate. Just hang in there girl, your time is coming very soon!

I'm doing good myself, I have two more days of work until my vacation!! No work for almost 2 whole weeks! I'm super excited. My shot is officially wearing off today and I know it's to early but me and OH are going to start practicing bding anyways :D never hurts right? :p

Exactly, although we both know when we are doing it every other day it's to ttc haha we usually only do twice a week, but we still made it fun. It's horrible not being able to kiss, it made it so less intimate, also a little awkward haha. Glad we got it in though bless him he's still not fully better.
Oh lovely for 2 weeks holiday! You enjoy Hun!
Woo fab that depo is starting wearing off, deffo no harm in trying straight away!! We did haha it's exciting to be trying at first, ( I don't say the same thing 14 months later haha) there's always a chance you could ovulate before your AF returns so just have fun : ) try not to worry about the withdrawal symtoms, and don't forget your prenatal vitamins :) xx

So my hubby's told me this morning he dreamt I was pregnant haha weird thing is he's dreamt stuff before and told me dates things are gonna happen and he's been right, one of them being his visa granted. We waited 7 months for a reply from ukba (should of only been 12 weeks) 2 weeks before we got a reply he dreamt and told me within 2 weeks it will be back. Im praying he's right with this one haha x

So my hubby's told me this morning he dreamt I was pregnant haha weird thing is he's dreamt stuff before and told me dates things are gonna happen and he's been right, one of them being his visa granted. We waited 7 months for a reply from ukba (should of only been 12 weeks) 2 weeks before we got a reply he dreamt and told me within 2 weeks it will be back. Im praying he's right with this one haha x

Amazingly good dream and good expectation. These could be a good sign and a confirmation that you will be pregnant soon. You deserve it and if you get pregnant these days it is a big chances that it is going to be a girl. Well according to the moon phase. LOL. I know that bding without kissing sucks, but at least you are enjoying it. I am so happy for you. Keep up with the positive thinking and enjoy the time together.

He's done the dream things a few times, I think it's really weird. He's also dreamt that something was wrong with a family member, he called his family the next morning and sure enough they was in hospital. We live in a different country to them there's no way he could know. Yet he doesn't beleive in physics haha!
I'm still not feeling hopefull but I'm relaxed at least, what will be will be I guess.
Aww I don't mind girl or boy, they both have pros and cons for me, I'd prefer another boy for my son, but then if it's a girl it's got less chance of having autism which would make me worry less. i just want a healthy baby. I'm not sure I beleive the whole moon phase thing though.
Thanks Hun I'm keeping everything crossed for us all x

Pretty proud of myself for getting bd in every other day! I think ovulation was Thursday night. On the down side Iv now caught hubby's sore throat :growlmad: I have a few antibiotics left over from last time I was ill so I'm taking them in the hope it goes away lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
Pretty proud of myself for getting bd in every other day! I think ovulation was Thursday night. On the down side Iv now caught hubby's sore throat :growlmad: I have a few antibiotics left over from last time I was ill so I'm taking them in the hope it goes away lol x

nice! FX for you this cycle!

Ladies, my week has been one crazy week! Yesterday, I get woke up about an hour after I fall asleep. My OH comes in to tell me my moms ceiling in her living room caved in while she and my fur baby were out there asleep on the couch. Then today, my OH and I are driving and on the radio they had a trica question and whoecer answered correctly won a free trip to Las Vegas for a week, all paid for. Well we won!!! What a crazy last few days this has been. I'm over the moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->