TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Trying; I'm hoping this is it for you!!! Ir had to be! I'm glad you guys bd'd so much, I'm hoping and keeping everything crossed for you thst this one is s sticky bean :D

still stalking guys!! trying fx for you this cycle i just know your time is soon and good luck to the other ladies ! me on the other hand little B well should i say big B has defintely dropped really low to the point i get like a sharp pain right in my cervix like hes clawing his way out so annoying i have a feeling i might go early for some strange reason 😔 34 weeks coming thursday. xxxx

I think your little man could bake in the oxen a little longer but he just can't wait to meet his mommy! Hehe he just wants to be free! Are you getting more and more excited? I remember reading this whole thing and watching yours and everyone's else's journey, I can't believe he's almost here.

Omg Nicole that's great!! Bet you're sooo excited!! Thank you Hun I'm hoping so too but trying not to get hopeful. I'm gonna go for my bloods done on Friday which will be cd 21 to check ovulation.
Thanks Claire, is baby's head engaged? I remember when my sons head engaged it was a really sharp pain right down there made me double over in the shower, think it was 2 weeks after that he was born. Could just be baby burying down ready Hun but he can wait there a while so try not to worry about going early : ) x

well my last midwife apppintment was the 16th of october and baby was head down but he was free then since then ive really dropped to the point im surprised i dont fall over 😂 i think he may be engaged as i can only find his heartbeat with my doppler way down at my pubic bone and i can feel him move down there too when im lying on my side discharge has greatly increased too i actually think ive been loosing my mucous plug gradually over the past 2 weeks!! xxx

well my last midwife apppintment was the 16th of october and baby was head down but he was free then since then ive really dropped to the point im surprised i dont fall over 😂 i think he may be engaged as i can only find his heartbeat with my doppler way down at my pubic bone and i can feel him move down there too when im lying on my side discharge has greatly increased too i actually think ive been loosing my mucous plug gradually over the past 2 weeks!! xxx

so exciting!!! please keep us posted. waiting for labor is such agony and excitement!

I know, I'm super excited! We are going in September for our birthdays. My oh and I's birthday are only two weeks apart so it's a great present to ourselves. Only down side, if I do become pregnant by then, I may not be able to fully enjoy Vegas like you should but I would take falling pregnant than a few nights, drinking and partying. Well Iwill have all my fingers and toes crossed for you on Friday!! :D

Nicole_93 OMG girl. That is a incredible surprise of winning the trip to Las Vegas. You will enjoy it been pregnant or without been pregnant. The excitement of been there and seen everything will be over the top. I am happy for both of you.

Claire92 If you want to go to labor sooner, you should start walking every day. Not walking for hours, but at least 1 or 2 miles each day. Do not walk alone, you need someone with you in case you have to go to the hospital. Another tip, if you think you will be going to labor sooner, then start making the bag with cloths for you and the baby and keep the baby's car seat in the car. Wish you good luck. OMG, I can believe that your baby is almost here. Quite a journey to become pregnant. Enjoy every moment of it. :)

Trying92 Good luck on your blood work. I hope the results are positives for you and no more issues for you. I still think you have a good chance to become pregnant because you used preseed on 10/28/2015. So we still have a chance for you. I really hope this is it for you.

Nicole_93 I think you already ovulate. Are you using any app to monitoring your cycle? Since your AF came before the depo been out of your system, you might have a chance to ovulate and become pregnant.

Latin; thanks girly :) I'm super super excited. Like you said, I know I'll enjoy it either way! There is so much to do there, I am just excited to go see everything. We are staying at the hotel plaza in a suit! We are too exited for this!! I just couldn't believe that we got so lucky! We both have the worst luck ever! xD

And do you really think I could of already? I mean it was really odd that I hadnt had a period for over a year and a half, nothing. And boom, a nice 6 or 7 day bleed. Nothing since either. Then, a few days ago, I had a sharp pain in my side and went clear down to my lady parts. I have noticed a bit more cm since its been out of my system. I was(not to be gross) but very dry. I never had that problem before and now I can see a big difference down there.

Nicole_93 Your body probably have a good wear off response to the depo shot. I recommend that you start managing your cycle since your AF start date to see if AF comes back as regular time. That way you can tell your doctor if you are having irregular cycles. Also do a hpt in case that AF doesn't show up because there is a chance you can become pregnant.

thanks latin! i had a trip to maternity assesment last night thought i was leaking lol no panick tho as it was probably just discharge doctor said no leak and cervix is closed so all good he isnt even engaged yet either midwife had a feel last night .. im not fussed about early labour but i doubt it will happen i have the consultant on the 12th to hopefully have my c-sec booked so if i have a c-sec going by being delivered at 39 weeks i have 5 weeks left on thursday , hospital bag is all packed has been for a week now so im prepared either way only thing is my pram isnt due for delivery until between the 30th-2nd of december so he better just stay put not wanting any early appearances here 😁 trying keep us updated xxx

Latin; I'll definatly do that! I wish I kept track of this last AF. I have the start date but no end date unless I had posted it on here. I'll have to go look and see! I would be over the moon if my body has a good reaction to coming off! So far, I haven't had any bleeding, bloating, feeling sick, etc. I'm not trying to syptom spot but this morning I woke up having to go so badly, then fell asleep and then woke up about an hour later having to go again. I've been going a lot today and it's been dark so maybe this poison is coming out! I usually have extremly light colored urine. Even first mornings. I also have never been so hungry in my life! I'm the type of person that can go days without eating and not be hungry. I've heard some women have this coming off so I'm not think any of this is anything. Just odd for me

Yes, I have been taking them since 3 weeks before my shot "wore off". And one week after I started taking then, BAM! A period. 7 days, light but brown with some red towards the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->