TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Hi MrsCD

How are you going? Are things looking up at all? I've been thinking of you. :hugs:

Heavyheart - It does still hurt seeing everyone with babies and I cant have one

Lily_Hope - Things are pretty much the same. Having counselling now though. The army are pretty good at helping out the wives. I think Im gonna go for us having a separation so I can sort my head out and sort my little boy out too. And it'll give the DH a chance to sort his issues out aswell. So hopefully it either will help things or I just go bk to my home town. Hows bump cooking?

Hey ladies, sorry i've been mia, but i've been so busy! i just got a 2nd job and i'll find out when orientation starts, been filling out paper work to get our homestudy started b/c we possibly might be adopting my neice's baby (it depends if she gets him back..if not by august then he is ours!). Baby T is 7wks old! We havent really been thinking of ttc..so its been off the radar for us. But, i do wanna start temping next cycle..from cd1-cd whenecer next af shows. af is due 3/28-4/1

Heya ayclobes and Lily_Hope how are you both getting on? Also all you other ladies how are you all??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->