TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

AAAAWWWWWW CONGRATS TWINKLE!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Afm: Iv been feeling really sickly and off food for the last week and a half, plus some other symptoms. I keep thinking maybe Im pregnant but dont want to get my hopes up and its just my AF finally showing up. So tempted to test but dont want to upset myself when it comes up negative. I also had read on the internet as well that woman who suffer with PCOS, if they do fall naturally the cysts can affect a pregnancy result?? I dont know how true that is so trying to push all these symptoms to the bk of my mind :/

Good luck MrsCD, :hugs: I am sure you will be fine and you will get your 2012 baby. Stay positive and test when you feel ready! :hugs:

Heya ladies how are you all getting on?
Ayclobes did you get those teddybears?

Afm: I still havent had any sign of AF arriving just yet? But still havent tested. I can tell something is going on with my body though as I feel really stressed and emotional. Even cried at the DH earlier because he couldnt make up his mind about what he wanted to eat. Probably body playing tricks on me :/

No, i didnt get them..yet. I have to wait and dh told me to just get 1 :(

Pretty sure i had a chemical, i have been getting faint + tests since the 25th..and i started bleeding/af yesterday :(

No, i didnt get them..yet. I have to wait and dh told me to just get 1 :(

Pretty sure i had a chemical, i have been getting faint + tests since the 25th..and i started bleeding/af yesterday :(

Sorry to hear that Acyclobes :hugs:

Keep nagging ayclobes its what we do best to get our own way :) Fingers crossed for you :)

Afm: Af turned up yday so not pregnant glad I didnt waste money buying tests. Hopefully next month I get to start the clomifene.

Keep nagging ayclobes its what we do best to get our own way :) Fingers crossed for you :)

Afm: Af turned up yday so not pregnant glad I didnt waste money buying tests. Hopefully next month I get to start the clomifene.

Sorry the witch turned up MrsCD :hugs: Fingers crossed for next month.

I'm expecting AF on Tuesday.

I forgot how painful my af's usually are--they're not like excruciating pain or anything..but i was not ready for the cramping to pick up...so glad im off work today. I was really considering calling my midwife to ask about the clomid and use it either this cycle or the next..i kinda wanna get the ball rolling..but i have a feeling its too late b/c i'd have to go in to the office 1-2x a week..and right now i have like no $$$. I have no idea how i'll get to school! I could car pool tuesday to get to my clinical class, but then i'd be missing my lab class..hmmm

That is a bit tricky ayclobes. Maybe wait till your next cycle when you have a bit more money? My cramps are hurting to just get some meds down ya youl cope better then :)

Heya how are all the pregnant ladies and us ttc ladies getting on? :)

hey ladies, sorry i've been a bit mia, been catching up on homework, working quite a bit and trying not to think about ttc. I've been keeping myself busy so i wont have time to bd just to make a baby lol. I've been back at my diet and am down 15lbs since january..so this is good!

Well done ayclobes that's really good :) Iv lost 7 lbs over the last 2 1/2 weeks, not dieting just changed the way my family eats. Been eating alot more fruit and veg and more filling meals and have cut out so much chocolate round the house. So I may not be conceiving any time soon but at least Im losing weight to boost my confidence :)

Weight loss is always great!! I lost 15lbs before getting pg so I'm happy about that!

How's everyone doing?anyone in the 2ww?

Afm I'm just praying these next few wks fly by. I'm doing pretty good at staying positve but I do have my days where I just worry myself and DH to death!lol.

LADIES!!!! I have been gone for soooo long.. Did some soul searching and now am doin my first round of clomid.. FX!! I needed time off to heal and do some soul searching.. And I am so ready to try again so here I go.. How r u all!!??

I called my midwife b/c im concerned about my luteal phase..and talked about the clomid again..and she suggested i make an appt with the RE, so my appt is 2/23! I'm hoping he'll have some insight on what we can try, since i've been on clomid before and i didnt have any luck except a couple chemicals.

and idk if im in the 2ww yet..but according to ff im 2dpo..but we'll see.

Got consultant on weds eeekkkk hopefully hubbys little men are healthy and good swimmers and they get me started on this clomid fx

Heya how is everyone?

Had the consultant appt today hubbys swimmers are healthy and normal!!! Thank god!! Now just to see my gp next week then at the end of this month start on my clomid cant wait fx march is my month :)

I'm 11dpo, and i've been having constant dreams about getting my bfp for the past few days..one dream i took a digi and it said "little bit pregnant" hmmm. i had these dreams in oct, and sure enough i was pregnant! we will see..af is due 2/19-2/23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->