TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

The cupcake one is nice, and defo get 2 more worth it

mrscd its the abreviation for two week wait (TWW) am learning too lol

good luck lil_hope

AF hasn't come - it was due two days ago at dpo13. Have been having spotting for the last three days and really nervous to test.

I tested today..granted its only about 10dpo, i used a FRER and walgreens brand hpt's..BFN on the FRER, but it was faint on the walgreens one. It's still early, so i have a couple days. Af isn't due til the 27th or 28th..at the latest the 30th. So we shall see...dh said "even if we're not pregnant this cycle, we still have the next cycle..ect and it'll give us more time to pay off debt bills."

Good luck girls!!! Fx for you ayclobes. When are you going to test again?

ayclobes fx for you hun hope that faint line gets darker good that was really sweet of your hubby you dont need extra prerssure on you gl keep us posted

good luck lil_hope

AF hasn't come - it was due two days ago at dpo13. Have been having spotting for the last three days and really nervous to test.

Thanks Twinkle star! When are you going to test? Fingers crossed for you!!!

I tested today..granted its only about 10dpo, i used a FRER and walgreens brand hpt's..BFN on the FRER, but it was faint on the walgreens one. It's still early, so i have a couple days. Af isn't due til the 27th or 28th..at the latest the 30th. So we shall see...dh said "even if we're not pregnant this cycle, we still have the next cycle..ect and it'll give us more time to pay off debt bills."

Good luck ayclobes!! Keep us posted!

Thanks Lily_hope, I managed to get the courage to tested today and got a :bfp:. Woohoo...now to find a way to tell my dh :D

Good luck ayclobes. :dust:

thanks Ladies. I broke the news to DH and he went silent, but then he came around and was over the moon. Totally not what I expected so a double win. :happydance:

Just hoping and praying now that this is a sticky bean!!!

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20718;46/st/20120930/dt/13/k/3336/preg.png

AAAAWWWWWW CONGRATS TWINKLE!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Afm: Iv been feeling really sickly and off food for the last week and a half, plus some other symptoms. I keep thinking maybe Im pregnant but dont want to get my hopes up and its just my AF finally showing up. So tempted to test but dont want to upset myself when it comes up negative. I also had read on the internet as well that woman who suffer with PCOS, if they do fall naturally the cysts can affect a pregnancy result?? I dont know how true that is so trying to push all these symptoms to the bk of my mind :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->