TTC after loss - over 40 - any takers? Our lucky thread - 9 rainbows and 1 BFP

Hiya Jo OK here, looking forward to Xmas:) hope you're OK xxxx

At last after getting almost but a tad tad lighter opks for 3 days they then went neg and I did one today not expecting to see anything and it was immediately darker than the control by a mile! At last I'm still getting proper positives, last month I never got a true positive, we've bd as much as we can and will still until I see that rise! Not more we can do:) xxx

Is it just me on here now lol......all by myself......
A rise at last today after two days of darker than control opks so I'm happy with that! Xx

Lol no you are not alone !! Delighted you have gotten a clear positive after last months !!

Are you all set for Christmas ??

Hi love how are you and lo? I had a drop this morning so hoping its just a fallback rise and it goes back up tomorrow or if not were out cause we stopped bd! Yes just about all set just need our Xmas food next week and we are done:) xx

Hiya hun, sorry I missed your post. I was sulking away from the forum because AF started for me at 8dpo! :dohh:

glad to hear you got a +OPK :thumbup:

Aw no I had that a couple of cycles ago at 9dpo, hope next cycle is better I'm back on 50mg vit b6 hoping to increase my lp which has been a rubbish 8/9 days I think xxx

Hey Becks, how are you? Are you around 10dpo now? I hope the witch has stayed away for you.

AFM I'm now CD10 and haven't even had any fertile cm yet. Another strange cycle. I've been a little pp achey this morning so maybe things are getting started. I have had pp randomly this cycle though when I wouldn't normally get it, to the point I took a HPT at about CD5 to rule out another ectopic because I was unnerved (was negative so hopefully that means definitely not pregnant with an ectopic).

*TMI* I've noticed last few days my wee smells sweet and is a bit cloudy. I'm now worried I have diabetes but think it's just playing on my mind because my mum was diagnosed with it last week. Not sure if this would be due to an infection, or just overdosing on chocolate!? Maybe I should get checked by my doc.

Funny you should say that as I was fine yest but my wee this morning is super cloudy, I wondered what it was?? No sign of the witch no spotting nothing but bfn on ICS and a temp drop again this morning (10dpo) so looms like I'm out:( tried so hard this month too. Its so soul destroying xx

Bfn with fmu which has never been any good for me and two definite faint but pink positives on two ICS just now. I wondered why I had no spotting, the only time I don't is when I'm pregnant. Still have v bad cramps so not sure will stick xx

Aaah Becks, I only just logged in again (totally trying to not obsess this month, and this forum unfortunately makes me do that!!)... was going to congratulate you but then looked at your other posts for an update and saw you say it's a CP :cry: So sorry hun xx

Thankyou, yes its so soul destroying you do everything you can just to end in nothing:( ah well, hope AF hurries up, i have pink/brown spotting so hoping it won't be too longxx

Thankyou, yes its so soul destroying you do everything you can just to end in nothing:( ah well, hope AF hurries up, i have pink/brown spotting so hoping it won't be too longxx

I know what you mean. 6 cycles of nothing but BFNs for me. I think I've conked out lol.

Lol omg we have to laugh or we'd cry right! Same this us my 6th cycle since mc Lord this is hard work we all have to catch a break soon surely? Xxx

Hi ladies! I'm back in the TTC game since my Mc on Sunday. My doc wants me to wait 2-3 months but the mayo clinic says it's unnecessary to wait. I don't want to wait and at 41, who has time? So, I'm waiting to O.

Hi ladies! I'm back in the TTC game since my Mc on Sunday. My doc wants me to wait 2-3 months but the mayo clinic says it's unnecessary to wait. I don't want to wait and at 41, who has time? So, I'm waiting to O.

No me too I couldn't and didn't wait after my 12 week loss in may, I got pregnant (cp) the month after my loss xxx

Sorry to hear sad news on here again.

Here's sending Christmas wishes to all you lovely ladies and hope you get your Christmas miracles very soon xx

Thanks Lisa, still no AF 4 days late now and other than pink/brown spotting on Tuesday cm been clear since and temp still going up, so odd, don't think I'm pregnant but will check with a Morrison's test later xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->