TTC after m/c before AF

Now I've had my first AF since m/c I'm using the CBFM to track O. And I totally know WTT you mean ready, its like these 2 weeks speed by. OH kind of knows around O time. He works away a lot during the week so weekends are always a go, but if he's away midweek and I know I'm about to O I'll travel to him. Then he knows. Lol.

Max-just another day! He doesn't like feeling "used" I guess you could say. Funny, he's always been such a manly man, except when it comes to trying for a LO. Go figure right?!

Lol ready!! So funny ! My husband soo doesn't mind being "used " lol when I was pregnant with max lets just say he didnt get anything very often so now he's like .. I'm ready are u . And I'm normally like man but I'm so tired lol..but I guess all men are different lol.

It really sucked cuz I have birth to max 4 days before our wedding so we had to wait a few weeks to Bd lol. Poor guys like man we can't even consummate our marrige.. Lol
Good luck ready!

Oh and he's waiting sucks ! Seems like we are always eating for something ! Either for af to come or it to finish .. Or to "O" or waiting the dreaded 2 weeks after that lol wait is soo suck!!

Hey everyone! My body is all over the shop with twinges and minor cramping etc. I've been spotting on and off for the last few days. Started then normal CM then started again. Thoughts??? I'm thinking its old MC blood still escaping but also have no clue. It's brown like the end of a period - TMI sorry... Boo to this!!
Hope you're all travelling well, sounds like everyone is heading towards getting back on track x

I wish he was like that max! And since October I was either spotting or bleeding so we have to get that "spark" back as well. He stays up super late every night and is SO tired everyday I almost feel like he's trying to sabotage me. Might have to set my alarm for a "spontaneous" middle of the night BD on O day. LOL

Haha ready :) good luck .. I hate waking up at night so I could never just wake up and be ready lol

max I can be when we're TTC. If we don't even have a chance of conceiving in a month I seriously feel like the world is ending LOL. I don't know why! It makes me so mad! I'm not getting any younger and I've been DYING to have kids for years and finally made him try last April.

Argh, FF gave me crosshairs yesterday and then took them away today. My temperature dropped back to pre-O level this morning. I was so excited to see ovulation so soon, but I guess back to the waiting game.

Ready- no one ever gets younger :) lol but I am sorry and totally get the have to be ready .. Sometimes at night I'm sooo tired and I'm like maybe we should just go to bed but then I feel like crap cuz I'm like what if today's the day and I was just to lazy lol..so then I have to be ready even if I'm to tired to be ready lol.
I do have age on my side I guess I'm only 24 .. And I do have a 15 month old son from a previous relationship . I don't know what I would do without him.. He's my life .. I hope one day soon u can have that too Ready ..

Anchor -sorry for the waiting game .. I think we all hate it.

Thanks, I know we're all waiting for something (O, AF, BFP, etc.), so it's nice to have the support. I was really feeling good about that milestone post-MC, but I guess it will come, hopefully soon.

Something always comes lol one or the other .. It's just not always what we want most the time .. Lol

I'm 10dpo now. AF due on Monday and I don't have much hope of a bfp as felt a bit crampy today.

Sorry goingbananas .. I too got my first af recently sucks . Hopefully next month will one all our months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->