TTC after m/c before AF

Hey ladies how are you all doing? I'm CD13 and barely feeling some pressure today, seems like I might O late. I will take a OPK once I get home from work tonight, we'll see. Not like it matters, DH seems to never want to BD... We only have twice since my D&C on 12/21-I don't know what's going on but I DON'T like it :(

Hello, am new to this forum and will need advice on when to start BDing cos i had natural m/c on 21st of jan and bleeding has stopped since 23rd jan and quickly need adivce asap.................thanks alot

Sorry for ur loss .. and welcome .. i started right away as soon as the bleeding stoped ..Start now lol .. Well that's just my advice .

Sorry for your loss oyinkan, I also started TTC again straight after the bleeding stopped. I was having blood tests every few days to ensure my hcg levels went down as they should. After that I think I O'd about a week later. And then AF showed up on time 31days after m/c.

How much does this week suck?! I'm in that week between AF and waiting for O. It's boring. Although, I'm hoping I'm not far off O now so we can start BDing. Then I can get all obsessive again with my POAS addiction. :blush: Yes, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. Lol.

Girly- what's POAS stand for ? Sorry I'm new to this lol and any kind of waiting
Sucks lol but I hope the days go by fast for u :)

Pee on a stick. Lol. :) A few of us on here have a thread running about how many times we test each cycle, and what dpo we start at etc. I'm just being impatient. :haha:

I hope I can join you lovely ladies. Currently undergoing a nmc Hcg at 5w5d was around 350. Dr. would like to test two days after I stop bleeding, so in the next week or two. Once my level is back down to zero she said that we can ttc again. I think it is just what I need to do. It will be wonderful to have that intamacy back with DH.

Seems like you are all getting positive opks which is amazing! I so wish they had digital sticks to tell you the hcg that we could do at home. More sticks to pee on I guess.

Sorry for ur loss.. But we have some fun land helpfully ladies in this thread :) don't be afraid to ask questions . God knows I do lol

anyone else have this happen? CD 14 (all the signs of ovulation-cramps, back ache)...Monday-TONS of EWCM but nothing since....my digital went to high on monday and remained on high but no peak...i bought the smiley ones today and it showed a smiley face?! what's this mean? am i ovulating?!!? AHHH!

anyone else have this happen? CD 14 (all the signs of ovulation-cramps, back ache)...Monday-TONS of EWCM but nothing since....my digital went to high on monday and remained on high but no peak...i bought the smiley ones today and it showed a smiley face?! what's this mean? am i ovulating?!!? AHHH!

If you get all those signs then your body is trying to ovulate. But you won't ever know if the egg actually dropped until you get a basal body temperature shift. For example Last month I had one failed ovulation around cd 16-17 with positive opks, Ewcm, the works but my temp never went up. So my body tried it again and at cd 19-20 I received my next set of positive opks, but this time my temp actually shifted so I knew it was successful.

Think about ovulation as trying to start your car on a very cold day. Sometimes you have to turn it over a few times before you get the motor started.

thank you! that is really good advice! i wasn't sure because I had a positive OPK on the smiley ones but not on the actual digital monitor! So it is possible I may attempt to ovulate again in a few days?!!?

I haven't been charting my temperature but if i don't get my bfp this month, i will defn start next! thanks again! my head is spinning trying to figure all this out

thank you! that is really good advice! i wasn't sure because I had a positive OPK on the smiley ones but not on the actual digital monitor! So it is possible I may attempt to ovulate again in a few days?!!?

If you just had a positive digital, then it is very likely you will O in the next 24-48 hrs. You won't know if ovulation is over for the month until you get a increased temp or you have an ultrasound of your ovaries. I am not sure how the monitor works once it has detected an estrogen surge and an LH surge once that month already. But I do know if you get a smiley digital you have lovin that needs to happen.

My recommendation would be :sex: a minimum of every other day while your digitals, are giving the O:)

If you are following SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) then when you see a pos opk, bed that night, plus the next two nights, take a day off and then dance one more time. That also gives you a poas break while you catch that egg.

l start BDing asap and also start testing with OPK right away......:thumbup::happydance:

thanks girls! I did yesterday afternoon and plan on it tnoight too! I woke up with dull cramps again but did a smiley this morning and it was negative....not sure what is going on! but hoping I didn't miss it!! (yesterday I tested around 2 p.m. and got a positive)

Hi ladies! Thanks for leading me here Renaendel! I just went for my follow up bloodwork to show levels back at zero yesterday so fingers crossed for good news. I can't imagine it wouldn't be, I had a very early mc at 5 weeks and my levels were only 38 last Friday before I started bleeding the next day. Bleeding has stopped and I'm waiting on opk's in the mail. I checked my cp today and it's so high I can't reach it??

Did you guys all use the first day of bleeding as cd1?

I'm so sorry for everyone's losses. I'm glad that we all understand each other though.

welcome crazywaiter! So sorry for your loss! I had an early M/c so feel your pain! I started counting day one as the first day i started bleeding (12-12-12)...I just started using OPK"s this month to figure out where I am in my cycle and hoping we all get to be bump buddies soon!! great group of girlies in here! don't know what I would do without stalking to pass the time! :hugs:

Thanks, needshelp. :) I know what you mean...coming on these forums has kept me sane!

I'm so hoping I ovulate early or late this month...I usually ovulate on day 15 and my husband will be traveling for work from days 14-18. :( I feel like I need the hope of a possible pregnancy to get me through. I'll be bummed if I miss the chance this month.

I really hope we get to see some bfp's from this thread ASAP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->