TTC after m/c before AF

sorry for ur loss as well ..I got some today too lol .. Idk I'm kinda afraid it will be negative since it might be to early so I'm not sure what I'm going to do.. I don't think I can wait either though..

sorry for ur loss as well ..I got some today too lol .. Idk I'm kinda afraid it will be negative since it might be to early so I'm not sure what I'm going to do.. I don't think I can wait either though..

I know exactly what you mean :roll: lol... I'll report back in the morning though, how many dpo are you at the moment?

Mara- I'm not sure to be honest I don't tract anything. I havnt gotten my first af yet. Did u end up taking a test?

Mara- I'm not sure to be honest I don't tract anything. I havnt gotten my first af yet. Did u end up taking a test?

I'm not sure when I ovulated either! I did take a test this morning and it was Negative, again I'm not sure when I actually ovulated, so only time will tell. If I don't get AF in the next two weeks I'll test again.

I have however, started getting more heartburn, which I only got when I was pregnant :thumbup: So I'm hoping that says something? If not, We'll just keep trying :)

Not so fond of this waiting thing though. When will you test?

I also took a test today . I knew it would be negative though, I just wanted to make sure I still didnt have any hormones from max since my doctors never tested my blood lvls. So ill prolly test again next week and if still no af the week after.

What would everyone do after finding out there tests were positive? I'm debating on if I should let my doctor know right away or would everyone wait ?

I also took a test today . I knew it would be negative though, I just wanted to make sure I still didnt have any hormones from max since my doctors never tested my blood lvls. So ill prolly test again next week and if still no af the week after.

What would everyone do after finding out there tests were positive? I'm debating on if I should let my doctor know right away or would everyone wait ?

Why do you want to wait if you don't mind me asking Max? I think I'll let the doctors know straight away, when it happens.

Cuz I can't stand my doctors . Iv had sooo many problems with kaiser. I guess I need to find a new one . I had 3 really dumb and bad doctors . I have a lost of dumb and idiotic things they did in 2 weeks after I gave birth . Had a horrible male doctor that was rude and hurt me he also set my son on a small surgical table and covered him with a green rag and left the room,then I had a doctor mistaken me for another patient on my two week follow up saying they can put a ditch in my cervix to prevent me going into preterm labor next time .. I'm like what? I didn't my son died and I had to be induced , then I email my doctor and another doctor emails me back saying ill talk to her at my next appointment ( I didn't have anymore appointments ), then my doctor calls to say my sons chromasone tests couldn't be done ,2 days later another doctor emails me that all the tests where normal and emails me the test results for the chromasone test ..even thow the other doctor said they couldn't do the test ..

Cuz I can't stand my doctors . Iv had sooo many problems with kaiser. I guess I need to find a new one . I had 3 really dumb and bad doctors . I have a lost of dumb and idiotic things they did in 2 weeks after I gave birth . Had a horrible male doctor that was rude and hurt me he also set my son on a small surgical table and covered him with a green rag and left the room,then I had a doctor mistaken me for another patient on my two week follow up saying they can put a ditch in my cervix to prevent me going into preterm labor next time .. I'm like what? I didn't my son died and I had to be induced , then I email my doctor and another doctor emails me back saying ill talk to her at my next appointment ( I didn't have anymore appointments ), then my doctor calls to say my sons chromasone tests couldn't be done ,2 days later another doctor emails me that all the tests where normal and emails me the test results for the chromasone test ..even thow the other doctor said they couldn't do the test ..

Wow, where in the world did they get their degree?:nope: That's not on! Good luck with finding another doctor hun, hope everything goes smoother next time round xx

Yeah that's y I'm a little nervous ..I had a horrible experience giving birth to him as well so I'm really not looking forward to the whole doctors thing lol..(there's a lot more to it it's just to graffic to talk about on here)but any who .. How's everyone feeling ?

I'm still here, just not much to report! I'm now on CD13 counting from the day I took cytotec, and I might have ovulated but won't know for sure until I see a few more temperatures. I know it would be unusual to ovulate this quickly, but I guess you never know. I'm hopeful, but trying not to get too caught up in the chances of this first cycle.

I'm around, I usually stay away from here for the most part in the first TWW. I'm on CD10 and hoping to get O symptoms in the next day or two. how are you ladies doing?

I'm still here. CD7 today so just a waiting game now until O. :)

The first 2 weeks certainly go faster than the last 2, don't they? I get back to life as usual LOL

Yay more people lol..gosh i kinda wish I did tract those things lol .im mostly just winging it and hoping something will come out of it lol .still waiting on first af.. Wish time would go faster and I can test for my bfp or get my af lol .. This waiting is horrid lol

Anchor - what's cytotec for ? Sorry I don't really know much about all this ..

Yeah after I get AF, I don't visit the site much as there's not much to report, no symptom spotting hehe! I'm trying not to get anxious for O day because since my DH doesn't want to TRY, we don't BD every day or even every other day, so I have to try to time it right on O day and hope that he doesn't turn me down.

That's fine, I didn't know much about it either! It's a drug that I guess is used to treat stomach ulcers but a major side effect is that it causes uterine contractions if you're pregnant, so some doctors prescribe it to help/speed along a natural miscarriage. It worked for me -- the contractions were painful, but it only lasted a few hours, and then the bleeding stopped about 4 days afterwards. I was hoping to avoid d&c, but also didn't want the process to drag on for a long time, so that was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->