TTC after m/c before AF

Welcome crazywaiter and renaendel. So sorry for both of your losses. :hugs:

Crazywaiter, I counted the day I lost my LO as cd1. I started bleeding 2 days before but took it as the day I passed baby. I was further along than you were though and passed everything naturally and in tact.

I hope your cycle gets back to normal fairly soon. I'm now in my 1st proper cycle after m/c and waiting to O. It's a horrible waiting game sometimes.

I know that most of us have had our losses in the last month or two. For those that have finished a cycle, like crazywaiter asked, did you still ovulate around the same time? Did your luteal phase change at all?
This is kind of like hitting a reset button on our cycle and I just have no idea what to expect. There is not a lot of easily accessible data out there.

As far as I can gather most people get AF within 6 weeks. But I think that depends on how long it takes for your hcg to go back to zero.

I got AF 31 days after my m/c. Cycle length normally 29 days. It took just under 2 weeks for my hcg to reach zero and I O'd a few days later, on cd16 I think. Which would've been my normal day to O. I had just started taking b complex (straight after m/c) so I think that lengthened my LP.

I think I was quite lucky to get back into a normal cycle afterwards, as my hcg had reached 1100 just before my m/c. Because you weren't as far along I would expect you to have a normal-ish cycle (if you're normally regular).

It's really difficult, and I found it so hard to start with as I just didn't know what to expect. It way my first pregnancy and there really isn't much info out there on exactly what to expect. It still hurts, and although excited about another pregnancy I'm also completely terrified. I really hope you get through it all okay. We're all here to support one another. :hugs:

I just took an opk, I'm CD 8 and there was a decent second line which is encouraging. There was NONE when I took one last Sat after i had started bleeding. I don't know if that really means anything though. I haven't used them since ttc with my second daughter. I've never temped either. I'm actually a birth doula and am shocked how much I don't know about conceiving considering how much I know about birth! :/

I still haven't started testing .. My af just ended today when do u start testing for"o" should I wait a few days or start now?

I started on cd6 but that's because I'm using the clearblue fertility monitor this cycle and that's when it asked me to start. I started getting highs on it at cd9. Just waiting for it to peak now. :)

If you've got plenty of opks I would start early just in case O does come early. First cycle can still be a bit wonky.

I started using opk today and saw a faint line on T and dark line on C.....

I started yesterday at cd 8(cbfm thinks I'm 7 and asked) just to be safe since this month might be off. On a normal cycle I'd probably start on day 9, a lot of people start at 10.

I'm cd12 and I got a very strong 2nd line on an opk this morning. Still not quite positive but close. But I did get my peak on CBFM today so I'm happy we've made the most of this weekend BDing. :blush: Way earlier than I expected to O though.

Mine is CD 7 am the opk shows positve bt d line ws faint.......I hop am abt to O

Good luck you guys so exciting that your ovulations are coming earlier. That means more eggs per year! I ordered my clearblue digital pack and a 40 opk ic pack from Amazon this morning. So excited for the bleeding to stop so we can get down to business. DH birthday is on the 10th of February and it would be so nice to be able to celebrate fully.

Took my first one today to kinda figure it out lol ..guess it will be my normal morning thing from now on lol

I took another opk tonight and this one was positive. :happydance:

I'm already getting excited about the prospect of POAS again!! Lol. How sad am I?!

I took another opk tonight and this one was positive. :happydance:

I'm already getting excited about the prospect of POAS again!! Lol. How sad am I?!

I love it, good for you. There is nothinng wrong with enjoying testing. Just remember the quote from mamakris in the poas addicts forum. That can be your mantra.

If it's in my house..I want to pee on it!!!!

That made me laugh, again! I have a whole drawer of hpt's and OPKs. What can I say? I have a problem :blush:

I have the same problem, lol. :) I'm so excited for you that you got a positive opk! Let the symptom spotting begin. ;)

I'm defn an addict too! I peed on three OPK's today and once with my digital! help me! it's getting EXPENSIVE! :dohh:

Wow I'm glad I'm no pee stick happy yet lol... I think ill stick to my one a day cuz they are kinda expensive good luck everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->