TTC after m/c before AF

Oh renaendel hunny!! Massive :hugs: Are you okay sweetie? I'm sorry, I don't really know anything about tube removal. One thing I do know though is that my friend only has one ovary and since having the left ovary removed the right one picked up the slack and she still ovulates every month. Not sure if this works the same in tube removal but definitely positive.

Take it easy, wishing you all the best for a quick recovery!! :hugs:

I'm soo sorry :cry: I too don't know about it but I hope u find the answers u need .. :hug:

OMG, I'm so sorry Renaendel!! That must have been really scary. Thank goodness you went in when you did! I don't know much about tube removal so can't help you there, but I'll be thinking of you and hope you recover quickly from surgery. xoxo

Wow, that's a crazy situation Renaendel, I'm glad you're okay! I can't even imagine what you must be feeling right now, but take care of yourself and take all the time you need. We're all hoping for the best for you!

Hey ladies!
Well...10dpo today..no symptom nothing not even a sore bb, not a boo, feeling so sad and down....and I'm soooo fed up, fed up of it all. Its not fair people get preggers and not even deserve it, see too many people who have kids just cause they can and the we who really want and would love a child so much have stuff like this happen...life is so unfair..

I want to give up but I know that I won't but this is so soul destroying , just feel like it'll never happen for me :cry::cry:

Sorry I'm ranting :nope:

rant away lady 1985! we all feel teh same way and it's good to let it all out! it seems soooo unfair sometimes doesn't it? i was so excited to get pregnant right away this second time around after it took us soooo long and many months of outright devastation with our ds!!! then to only have it shattered with a m/c....its so hard to try to stay positive in these situations but you aren't out til AF shows her ugly face! hang in there!

Thanks hun:hugs: we're are ttc our #1 its taking so long its so easy to think
it'll never happen on cycle 21 now...just not feeling any symptoms... I want some! I'm on 11dpo tomorrow, too scared
to test yet!

Maxparedesmom-First, I am so very sorry for your loss of your angel Max. I can't even begin to imagine the heartbreak. :( As far as gender swaying, here is my favorite compact article that gets to the point:
https://www.fertilitymomma.com/page12.htm

Needshelp-As if the tww isn't annoying enough when you know your o date! I hope you get a bfp and soon. :)

Lady1985-I'm sorry you're feeling down. :( TTC really can do a number on the emotions.

Girly-I think that's so cool that you o'd early and you guys got some good bd'ing in. ;) I've still got no signs of o and 2 more days to go...

Baby dust to all of you lovely ladies out there!!!

Thanks too :hugs: for something that is supposed to be so natural is soon stressful, I'm fed up of hearing, just relax, don't think about it....ah!!!

My thoughts are with all of you. We're always waiting for something, and it's always hard! I'm at 14dpo today with a few very mild symptoms that could easily be nothing, but my temp is still high. If it stays up tomorrow I'll probably buy tests and try one Tuesday morning if still no AF.

ooh anchor! Sounding great for you!! :happydance: exciting stuff! Any symptoms??

surprise, I hope posting this in this thread is ok. Well I told you guys I passed the sack this last Sunday and was hoping to ttc by the 10th. Friday evening I started hurting again like Sunday. We decided that it was time to go into the Emergency room. By 2am I was being wheeled into surgery to have my right tube and baby removed at 7 weeks.

Still a little shocked that there were two. Is there anyone I here who had to have a tube removal that I could pm back and forth with questions? I think that ttc is now going to have to be postponed for three months.

Oh hunni, I'm so so sorry to hear what you are going through, my thoughts, positive vibes and best wishes are coming through to you :hugs::hugs:

I haven't been though this but I have seen a lot of success with one tube x

Wow I didnt even know you could have that happen Renaendel. Hope you heal physically quickly.

Thanks for the kind wishes. I am feeling a bit better about the whole thing, and a lot less fuzzy from the drugs so here are answers to the questions.

According to my doctor the chances are around 1 in 30,000 for a heterotopic pregnancy when couples try to conceive without medical intervention. The rates would have been higher if i were doing IVF. I looked back at the packet the OB gave us at the hospital his afternoon. My grandmother and her sister were twins so they do run on my moms side. The removal procedure done was a Unilateral Salpingectomy. She estimates my fertility will only drop to 70-85 percent of what it was before.

That one tube CAN help sweep up the egg fom my right side if I ovulate there. We also have a better chance since now we know I can drop more than one egg in a month. My chances of twins is now reduced though, which is kind of nice since a twin birth could be very hard on my tiny stature.

The OB recommended I start charting if I didn't do it already so I would know when my cycles regulated signaling my body is healed and I can TTC. I went to start a new cycle in Fertility friend on the second which is officially when everything baby was removed from my body. Since I tagged the mc starting like 10 or so days before it won't reset.

Reading their literature it says that if you have an operation to remove the embryo that you should start your chart on that day, but it won't let me. Do you guys know how to fix this? I need like a manual override.

Wow. Well I'm glad to hear that it shouldn't effect your fertility too much and that's pretty amazing that your one tube can get eggs from both ovaries. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that but it sounds like you're ready to be back in the baby making game ASAP. :) I don't use FF so I have no idea how to fix that.

I hope you're getting some much needed rest!!

The OB recommended I start charting if I didn't do it already so I would know when my cycles regulated signaling my body is healed and I can TTC. I went to start a new cycle in Fertility friend on the second which is officially when everything baby was removed from my body. Since I tagged the mc starting like 10 or so days before it won't reset.

Reading their literature it says that if you have an operation to remove the embryo that you should start your chart on that day, but it won't let me. Do you guys know how to fix this? I need like a manual override.

Just above the chart is a "cycle list" button. If you click that, then at the top of the next page is a button for "change start date". Click that, select which cycle you want to change (the current one), ignore all the warnings about why you shouldn't do it, and you should be good to go.

Not much to report here, slightly sore bbs and tired, mild symptoms that could easily go either way. I had a very disrupted night last night, not much sleep, so I don't how that affected my temp this morning...it was slightly down but still in the mid to high post-O range.

wow Renaendael, you've been through much this past week. So sorry this has happened but excited to have you back in the game with us all!
not much to report here either...hoping to test soon this week and if it's BFN, on to cycle three after m/c...

Hi ladies - sorry for being a bit quiet this end, had a nightmare few days. My miscarriage all finished by the end of last week - I'd stopped bleeding and had a negative HPT and was feeling quite positive. Then Saturday what I thought was left over nausea from pregnancy hormones ramped up. To cut a long story short I've spent the last 4 days in hospital on a drip, antibiotics and morphine for some weird stomach infection :-(
Just home this evening and have managed a piece of toast for dinner... off to get a proper night's sleep now but will catch up with the thread tomorrow to see what's been happening - hope you're all ok :flower:

Baby1wanted

I said it in the other thread
But I am so glad you went to the hospital and had this looked at.

Glad you are safe now! We can be recovery buddies!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh my goodness, Baby1! That sounds awful, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you're home and I hope you're feeling better soon!

Ranaendel-how are you doing?

What's going on with everyone else? Symptoms? Ovulating? Testing? :)

test 10.jpgI got a faint positive today on a FRER!!!!! Only 10dpo so I'll probably take a digi tomorrow morning, hopefully it shows! I can't believe it! God is GOOD!

View attachment 564031I got a faint positive today on a FRER!!!!! Only 10dpo so I'll probably take a digi tomorrow morning, hopefully it shows! I can't believe it! God is GOOD!

Looking great!!!! wooo hoo!! thats what mine looked like at first too!! I got a bfp on a digital two days later!! good luck! and keep us posted!

I'm hoping to get a positive on a digi tomorrow morning with FMU, we'll see! I bought a valentines card and a box of chocolates and will put the test in the chocolates, and will tell him I wanted to celebrate early hehe!! Can't wait, he's going to be sooo surprised!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp:!

Can't upload yet as I'm out but tested this morn 17dpo...super dark positive on clear blue!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->