TTC after m/c before AF

Congrats ready:) think I said it in another thread but it's soo exciting that I thought I'd
Say it again lol

What do you think?!!

Attachments

• IMAG0646[2].jpg
    IMAG0646[2].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies, I'm SAD to say I woke up at 4am bleeding heavily, so I guess I'm experiencing my first (and hopefully last) chemical pregnancy. it's really dark like when I miscarried too and my symptoms seem to have disappeared overnight. I'm CRUSHED. :(
I'm feeling pretty lost right now....

Hey ladies, I'm SAD to say I woke up at 4am bleeding heavily, so I guess I'm experiencing my first (and hopefully last) chemical pregnancy. it's really dark like when I miscarried too and my symptoms seem to have disappeared overnight. I'm CRUSHED. :(

Oh no, I'm so sorry Ready. Hugs and prayers are with you.

Lady looks like a BFP to me !!!! Yay!!

Me too! last month it was soooo much lighter than this when I had my chem pregnancy so I'm feeling so happy, I can't believe it's soo dark! I'm not sure if you can see on the pic but the test line is darker than the control line!

Soo I'm a little worried. I'm supose to go to a baby shower today and I'm not to sure
How I feel about it .. In kinda worried about going and making it make me feel horrible . Anyone have any suggestions ?

Soo I'm a little worried. I'm supose to go to a baby shower today and I'm not to sure
How I feel about it .. In kinda worried about going and making it make me feel horrible . Anyone have any suggestions ?

Try put on a brave face hun. Just think about your friend and be there for her.

I have a pregnant friend too and the though of meeting her is hard but sometimes it's a hurdle you just need to cross. I get scared to meet then I feel fine when i'm with her.

Your time will come, until then take some comfort in someone else's happiness. x :hugs:

She's a friend of my moms and I don't know her but I don't Like being home alone and since she's leaving she asked Me a few weeks ago if I wanted to go and I kind Of got mad at her for even asking me . But i guess ill go and see How it goes..

so sorry ready...I'm here to chat if you need to! Just pm me! I know this feeling all too well...:(:hugs:

Ready4family,

I am so sorry Hun. I know a lot of people downplay chemicals, but the fact is a loss is a loss. The lovely ladies here understand that. One you see that BFP it is a whole different ball game. You have my deepest sympathies.

Crazywaiter, sorry I have been gone for a short while. Had an embarrassing complication from my lap surgery. But I am healing.

Congrats, lady1985!

Readyforfamily- I'm so very sorry. :( It really is just crushing.

Ranaendel- I'm glad you're healing! I see you're back charting. Did they say what's the average for ovulating post surgery?

Maxmom- I would just be gentle with yourself. If you get there and it's too much just find a polite way to excuse yourself. Usually the thought of things is worse than the actual event though so hopefully you'll enjoy yourself. :)

I finally ovulated on cd19 or 20-my CBFM gave my 1st peak day on cd18(the day my hubs got back so we bd'd!) and I had my first pos opk in the morning on cd19(we bd'd in the am day 20)So I'm either 2 or 3 dpo and the waiting begins. I started using progesterone cream last night without consulting with my dr. :-/ I've been showing signs of low progesterone for months and she said we'll keep an eye on it and even with the loss she said let's see what happens next before testing. I read up on it and I can't find any risks of trying it so I'm doing it.

Good luck crazy .. And that's what my mom told me she said if I need to leave that I could come Back and pick her up. I think ill be ok . On my 2 weeks wait .. Already going crazy and it's only on 2pod lol

She's a friend of my moms and I don't know her but I don't Like being home alone and since she's leaving she asked Me a few weeks ago if I wanted to go and I kind Of got mad at her for even asking me . But i guess ill go and see How it goes..

its hard I know. I'm sure if you don't feel comfortable and make you excuses to leave, if she knows you situation she'll understand, if she doesn't know then I'm sure she's not going to be mad.

You're braver than me...I think I would chicken it tbh... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"