TTC after m/c before AF

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been around much recently, haven't been feeling too well.

Ready I'm so sorry! How're you feeling? Massive :hugs:

Renaendel - how're you feeling? Recovering well I hope!

Lady, that is an amazing bfp!!

AFM - I haven't been feeling great, think I'm getting this sickness bug everyone's been getting. Plus my nan's in hospital, luckily nothing serious. I'm 12dpo and still getting BFNs. AF should be here in the next few days, think I'm out. Ready to move onto next month now.

Hey girly, glad to see you are still around and doing ok if not amazing. Maybe it isn't the cold going around. I hope it is good news. I hope your nana gets out of the hospital.

Had a brutal tmi experience yesterday and then possible ovulation today?? I think my body has no idea what is going on. I put the info in my journal, some things are not discussed in polite company. :embarrassed:

What do you think?!!

congratulations lady!!! soo happy! we will be bump buddies! happy and healthy nine months!

Thank you needs! So excited, super tired and feeling sick when I went out to a restaurant 2nite must be good signs:thumbup:

those are defn good signs! I'm feeling much better this time around! I have lower back ache though that scares me and off and on cramps!! other than that, just very hungry and peeing a lot!!! praying sooo much that this baby is a keeper!!! :happydance:

I have to say it makes me feel better to see you guys getting your bfps after your losses. All things are possible!

What do you think?!!

congratulations lady!!! soo happy! we will be bump buddies! happy and healthy nine months!

Thank you needs! So excited, super tired and feeling sick when I went out to a restaurant 2nite must be good signs:thumbup:

those are defn good signs! I'm feeling much better this time around! I have lower back ache though that scares me and off and on cramps!! other than that, just very hungry and peeing a lot!!! praying sooo much that this baby is a keeper!!! :happydance:

I was saying to dh yesterday that I feel very different from last month. I just felt completely out of it tired, really really dizzy. This time my bbs are super sore and I feel great other than last nights little episode. I still feel a bit scare bout it not sticking but such a positive test makes me feel better. I'm praying this is our time! X

What do you think?!!

I was saying to dh yesterday that I feel very different from last month. I just felt completely out of it tired, really really dizzy. This time my bbs are super sore and I feel great other than last nights little episode. I still feel a bit scare bout it not sticking but such a positive test makes me feel better. I'm praying this is our time! X

My symptoms just disappeared over night...:( super worried

Just had a bit of cramping and started to freak out but was on for 2 mins!

Wat were you're symptoms hun?

i had gas, constipation, sore bb's to touch only, lower back ache, cramping, hungry, and tired!! now, i have nothing!!! :shrug:

Renaendel I love you! Lol. You never give up hope. Unlike me. I took a test this morning and one about half an hour ago!!

What do you think? I'm hoping it's sticky!! :rofl:

First one is just an IC with fmu. Very faint line but definitely pink.
https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/78634774-791C-4DDD-A23A-455B4F95C4EE-41328-00002D84456403AA.jpg

Second one, done just now with about a 3hour hold. I know it's a blue dye but these have a pretty good review.
https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/F9F057EC-E894-4163-B4CD-F8202A7A2571-41328-00002D842995E073.jpg

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

What is the brand name of the IC and of your blue dye test. I ask so I can look up their HCG rating. That can easily tell us why one would be positive and one negative. Also it's hard to be glum when I can finally wear pants! They aren't buckled and I have a maternity camisole down over my hips, but it means I can go out for DHs birthday tonight.

Whoop girly... looks like your on your way to a bfp!! Test with first am pee, I'm sure it will be darker :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hell Ladie. I was wondering if I coulf join your group? I am very new to this sort of thing so please bare with me. I had a missed miscarriage in december. It was our first pregnancy and things were really wonky durring the 2 month ordeal but all was confirmed when I went for my first U/S dec 11 and what should of been a 13 week pregnancy was only measuring at 5 weeks with no h/b. A week later there was still no change in the fetus and no h/b so I had a week to expel baby naurally other wise it was a D & C on dec 24. I miscarried naturally on dec 23. Well I got a BFP on Feb 1 with no AF. I am soooo worried I am going to mmc again. I feel alot different this time but my tender breasts seem to come and go which scares me. I have read mmc are very rare, but sure seem to hear lots about them. maybe since us woman flock together for support and discuss it maybe???? My DH seems much more researved this time around, maybe he doen't want to get to excited until he knows all is ok. I have a dr appt tomorrow so I am hoping he can get me in for an U/S ASAP to check everything. I just need some support from fellow ladies who can relate.

Hello farmwife and welcome . Sorry for ur loss and congrats on ur new bfp :) I can't give touch advice since I havnt gotten my bfp yet .. Lost my max dec 20 so not to far from urs . We are here to talk if u ever want to bent .. Happy 9 months to u :)

Welcome farmwife!! I'm so sorry for your loss but congrats on your bfp!! I had my m/c at 6w3d on dec 16th and started TTC again straight away. I think I've got the start of a bfp today. Excited but terrified at the same time. Really hoping it sticks!!

we lost our baby on dec 12 and i'm pregnant again...i have a 16 month old as well so feeling very tired! I'm hearing that if you have chemical only once, chances are very good you will have a healthy pregnancy immediately following as you are extra fertile and all "cleaned out"....i have the same worries as you as my symptoms come and go and i have some cramping...:( I have no more tests at home so have to wait until tomorrow, plus my car is in the shop...:( my doctor should have my blood results by tomorrow, at least i'm hoping!! this was the longest weekend ever!

maxparadesmom- so sorry for your loss. I can not imagine. A loss is a loss no matter when. Thanks for the well wishes. . .fingers crossed.

Girly- thanks for the welcome. I have everything crossed that I can cross. Its hard to not worry when thats waht us woman do, but venting helps relieve it!!

Keep you all posted after the dr appt. tom. I have already done urine test, but will have blood done tom. I assume.

Hi Ladies!

So happy to hear some good news here, welcome to all the newbies also!

A little update from me is, 'trying, trying and more trying' lol.. And hoping for the best news in the next few weeks! :)

How is everyone doing? Feels like ages since I've visited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->