• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after m/c before AF

Hi ladies can I just say firstly I'm so sorry for your losses and I really hope you get your BFPs soon :)
I'm wondering if I could join? I'd really like to make some buddies to chat to xxx

Welcome and so sorry for all your losses. Hoping you get your rainbow baby very very soon. Have you had any testing to help figure out why you've miscarried? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

baby1wanted it's hard to explain but the short answer would be no :-( I've written it all on my journal feel free to take a look lol xxx
Sorry for your loss to xxxx hugs xxx

Just read your journal hun, sounds horrible. Change doctors immediately - he should have referred you after your 3rd miscarriage regardless of the PCOS or anything else that may affect your chances of pregnancy. Think you've already mentioned it but when you go and see the doctor take in a list with you of all the questions you want to ask. Take a pen in too then before you leave the room cross out each question to make sure you've had the chance to ask every one. Sounds a bit full on but it works, especially when you feel vulnerable and you're nervous.
There may be something very simple causing your mcs that can be fixed and save you going through this pain over and over. And you are NOT to blame
Sending big hugs your way :hugs:

Thank you for replying xx I can't stop writing questions I want answers to now I've got a mind set I need this done xxxxx

Good for you, 1 mc has been heartbreak enough for me! Keeping everything crossed for you x

So sorry for your loss Debbiedobs. I bled for 2 days after passing the baby naturally like I am having my period. So from start to finish I bled for 5 days.

Xx

Welcome!!! Hope you get your BFP!!:happydance:

Hi ladies :hi: I hope you dont mind me joining in? I have read this thread from the start and would like to say i'm so sorry for all of your losses, traumatic experiences and long emotional journeys. Also congrats to the ladies who got their :bfp: wishing you a h&h 9 months.

A little about me: conceived feb and miscarried 5+4 wks. I think i may have O yesterday and me and dh dtd. Might do tonight but will see how i feel. Just want to be pregnant so bad again as it had already taken us 19months ttc. It would be lovely to chat with you ladies who understand the feeling of loss and longing. Good luck to you all and :dust:

Welcome laustiredttc firstly can I say I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: it's hearbreaking to know how many women MC xx :-(
If you don't mind me asking do you chart? And medication to help? E.c.t. Xxx

Sounds promising ssshlady!! fingers crossed.

Can I tell you ladies my situation?

I miscarried on 23/2/13 as you all know and i got the clear scan and neg test within 2 weeks of that.

Im not sure when i ovulater or indeed if i ovulated but i used to have regular 28 day cycles b4 miscarriage.

This last few days ive been getting low down cramps bit like a dull ache and there was a bit of cm with bit of brownish blood in on sunday but no blood since then but yesterday i noticed i had loads of creamy discharge. Been getting headaches too.

Oh and this morning i woke up with runny nose and literally have sneezed none stop . . . . haha this could just be a cold tho!

What do u think? am i in with a chance or shud i expect the witch to pay me a visit? xxx

Hi Pinhams,

I was told we lost the our baby on 02/20/13 and had the actual MC on 02/22/13. About a week ago, I had most of your symptoms (lower back pain, headaches, super emotional etc.) I did check to see if I was ovulating using a kit and it came back positive that day and negative the next few days, so it could be possible your ovulating or have just ovulated?!?!

I hoping to test tomorrow because I used a website to predict your next period based off of your ovulation date. The website stated that I should have my next period on 03/27/13 and although I will be testing super early, I’m hoping for some good news.

With all of the said, our MC dates are pretty close so maybe your ovulating and your doing it towards the end of your cycle? I’m still rather new to all of this but wanted to reach out and let you know my thoughts.

Hi Lovebug04

We are pretty close date wise arent we?

Can i ask what day you ovulated on?

I got told i had miscarried on 21st feb and past baby on 23rd feb.

Fingers crossed u get the news u want and get ur sticky bfp!!

I appreciate u letting me know your situation too. thanks xx

Yes, our MC are very close in dates. According to the OPK sticks I ovulated on 03/13/2013.

I thought I got my AF on Saturday because I has some light spotting when I used the restroom but haven’t had any since, so I feel like my body is playing tricks on me. Of course my mind is instantly thinking that the light spotting could possibly be implantation spotting but I took a test on Sunday and it was negative. From the calculations that I was able to do based off of my ovulation, I should be starting by this Wednesday so now I just have to wait and see. Obviously, the calculations could be wrong and maybe I tested too early, but who knows at this point!

Has anyone else had the same type of symptoms???

Sounds promising ssshlady!! fingers crossed.

Can I tell you ladies my situation?

I miscarried on 23/2/13 as you all know and i got the clear scan and neg test within 2 weeks of that.

Im not sure when i ovulater or indeed if i ovulated but i used to have regular 28 day cycles b4 miscarriage.

This last few days ive been getting low down cramps bit like a dull ache and there was a bit of cm with bit of brownish blood in on sunday but no blood since then but yesterday i noticed i had loads of creamy discharge. Been getting headaches too.

Oh and this morning i woke up with runny nose and literally have sneezed none stop . . . . haha this could just be a cold tho!

What do u think? am i in with a chance or shud i expect the witch to pay me a visit? xxx

Hi Pinhams,

I was told we lost the our baby on 02/20/13 and had the actual MC on 02/22/13. About a week ago, I had most of your symptoms (lower back pain, headaches, super emotional etc.) I did check to see if I was ovulating using a kit and it came back positive that day and negative the next few days, so it could be possible your ovulating or have just ovulated?!?!

I hoping to test tomorrow because I used a website to predict your next period based off of your ovulation date. The website stated that I should have my next period on 03/27/13 and although I will be testing super early, I’m hoping for some good news.

With all of the said, our MC dates are pretty close so maybe your ovulating and your doing it towards the end of your cycle? I’m still rather new to all of this but wanted to reach out and let you know my thoughts.

Hi Lovebug04

We are pretty close date wise arent we?

Can i ask what day you ovulated on?

I got told i had miscarried on 21st feb and past baby on 23rd feb.

Fingers crossed u get the news u want and get ur sticky bfp!!

I appreciate u letting me know your situation too. thanks xx

Yes, our MC are very close in dates. According to the OPK sticks I ovulated on 03/13/2013.

I thought I got my AF on Saturday because I has some light spotting when I used the restroom but haven’t had any since, so I feel like my body is playing tricks on me. Of course my mind is instantly thinking that the light spotting could possibly be implantation spotting but I took a test on Sunday and it was negative. From the calculations that I was able to do based off of my ovulation, I should be starting by this Wednesday so now I just have to wait and see. Obviously, the calculations could be wrong and maybe I tested too early, but who knows at this point!

Has anyone else had the same type of symptoms???

I think ive ovukated on 19/3/13. So will be testing around about 4/4/13.

Maybe u did test too early? keep us posted x

I'm out, AF came this morning. Sad day.

Good luck to all of you ladies!!!!!

hey 2013, cheers huni, i did everything for quite a while so charted, used opk, pre-seed, cbfm, ate pineapple core, took robuttisun, prenatal, omega 3, maca, timed intercourse, acupuncture, fertility books................ you name it i tried it. The month i got my bfp i just took my prenatal and relaxed and did nothing else. Go figure right?

So i'm reluctant to start obessing again as i think it just stressed me out too much. Now i am just bding around fertile time, taking prenatals and doing acupuncture as it relaxes me. One thing i will say though is i did have a lap/dye in oct and i think that helped clear the way for things. Just hope that things happen quickly this time around as i dont think i could go through that again.

A silver lining we have though is we are due to be refferred for ivf in aug if dont get bfp by then.

If you dont mind me asking what do you do hun to help get your bfp?

I've tried so manny things I think we'd be here all year lol!
Last BFP though I didn't do anything just like you xxx

:dust::dust::dust:
I'm out, AF came this morning. Sad day.

Good luck to all of you ladies!!!!!

ah :hugs: lovebug! im so sorry but atleast you know your body is getting back to normal and it hasn taken months.

You can start trying properly now. I know thats of no real comfort tho.

I dont think il b far behind u tho, ive been cramping on and off today so i think the witch is coming for me too.

lots of :dust::dust: for this cycle xxx

i have not been in here long but lovebug i'm sorry the witch got you. At least if you got your bfp this month the dr could date you. gl for this cycle.

2013, its strange isnt it. My mum always says that life tends to happen when your making other plans. Guess she is right?

hi all would love to join you all have been reading the thread from starting .....had a chemical pregnancy on 20 march still bleeding ...:cry:..........but waiting for it to stop to try again........was really heart broken but its really nice to see that so many of you got pregnant again right after a mc ...so keeping my hopes up...:hugs:

Welcome to the thread swatipunshi and love your spirit for been positive...........All the best and GL

I got :bfn: today so all my HCG is cleared.

I expect to ov next week.

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back