TTC after Methotrexate shot

Quick update from me.... Saw my RE again last Wednesday and I've been released! I see my OB for the first time Thursday. Baby was still measuring right on schedule, with a HB of 180, and I got to see baby in 3D, too!

https://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y420/June2014/HerdingMomma/9w3d201_zpsgh6zmqrc.jpg

https://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y420/June2014/HerdingMomma/b9c6187a-60de-43e3-b965-bfdef8c743d3_zpsovkybncv.jpg

Yeah and I'm not sure what to think of the tests honestly. It's the new frer and I thought I had a positive yesterday but now I don't know cause it didn't get darker and i feel like it's maybe just a indent or something flakey

Yeah and I'm not sure what to think of the tests honestly. It's the new frer and I thought I had a positive yesterday but now I don't know cause it didn't get darker and i feel like it's maybe just a indent or something flakey

Yea, those new FRER really suck. I found some of the old ones at Walgreen's and stocked up when I first got my BFP and felt like I'd struck gold! LOL After those ran out I switched to the FRRR (First Response Rapid Result) at Walmart. Shoulda gone back to Walgreen's, though. LOL

And thank you! You'll be here one day soon!!!

Just took this. Don't think there is anything there. It's the only old test I had and now I wish I would of waited. I don't know what to do from here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 6
I seriously give up. I'm just so upset. I either want my BFP or AF I'm over it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
Quick update from me.... Saw my RE again last Wednesday and I've been released! I see my OB for the first time Thursday. Baby was still measuring right on schedule, with a HB of 180, and I got to see baby in 3D, too!

https://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y420/June2014/HerdingMomma/9w3d201_zpsgh6zmqrc.jpg

https://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y420/June2014/HerdingMomma/b9c6187a-60de-43e3-b965-bfdef8c743d3_zpsovkybncv.jpg

Congrats! That's so exciting to see a healthy little baby in there. Wishing you a healthy, happy journey.

Just took this. Don't think there is anything there. It's the only old test I had and now I wish I would of waited. I don't know what to do from here.

I don't see anything either. You probably just ovulated late. Big hugs!

I seriously give up. I'm just so upset. I either want my BFP or AF I'm over it.

Don't give up dtrisha! I actually hate the FRER's because I feel like the white is so much starker than other tests...I broke down and bought the internet cheapies. With my last BFP I got the first one on one of those at 13dpo and was too chicken to test on an fRER until I was 16 dpo and had already got three BFPs on other tests. It's strange that was just two months ago and now I'm back here :cry:. BUT, it will happen for us! Try something different this next cycle. That always helps me. Add a supplement, use pre seed, change your bd method to every other day...whatever you gotta do to keep truckin':thumbup:. It just helps to add or make something new in this long journey we are all on.

Well I would actually feel really good if my period would just start. I'm 3 days late and now I'm just aggravated with all this. I'm not testing anymore till Friday cause now I'm actually really upset now. I took a picture of my old frer I just took but I took it in the light and I think it's just the light from the strip. Cause not in the light I don't see anything :(

Well I would actually feel really good if my period would just start. I'm 3 days late and now I'm just aggravated with all this. I'm not testing anymore till Friday cause now I'm actually really upset now. I took a picture of my old frer I just took but I took it in the light and I think it's just the light from the strip. Cause not in the light I don't see anything :(

Definitely don't give up! When did your hcg get back to zero? Did you chart? If you ovulated late, your period isn't late. If you don't know when you ovulated, or how long your luteal phase normally is, there's no way to know when AF is due.

It was back to zero like the 18th of September. And I had the methotrexate the 6th. I just don't feel like it should be late I don't know. And I don't temp or anything because before the loss I had everything was normal and 28 days so I thought after my period I would of been back to normal

It was back to zero like the 18th of September. And I had the methotrexate the 6th. I just don't feel like it should be late I don't know. And I don't temp or anything because before the loss I had everything was normal and 28 days so I thought after my period I would of been back to normal

I'm betting you ovulated later than normal. Nothing to worry about. So many things can cause late ovulation besides losses. Ever since my last loss last March I've O'd on CD16 instead of CD14. Could be because of the loss, could be just that I'm getting older. Cycles can and do change over time, but the luteal phase tends to stay the same until menopause begins, when it can get shorter.

Ok. I say if she's not here by Friday then something is going on.

Ok. I say if she's not here by Friday then something is going on.

I agree with herding momma. I usually ovulate around CD 14 or 15 but have o'd as early as 13 and as late as 21! So it's totally possible and even more so after a loss.

Question, how soon after your numbers hit zero did you ovulate (aproximately)? I'm currently waiting to ovulate for the first time after zero last thursday. I figure two weeks...

Dang ok. I hope I didn't ovulate that late! That's a long cycle ugh.

Question, how soon after your numbers hit zero did you ovulate (aproximately)? I'm currently waiting to ovulate for the first time after zero last thursday. I figure two weeks...

I didn't have betas after my first loss, but I O'd a few days after my tests went negative again.

With my first ectopic, I had a negative blood test at CD6 and O'd on time on CD14.

With my second ectopic, I had a negative blood test at CD14 and O'd within 2 days of that. You can DEFINITELY O sooner than 2 weeks after betas return to 0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->