TTC after Tubal Reversal, using Clomid

Take 800mg Advil 30 minutes before your appointment. It halps keep the cramps away. My dr had me take 800 before and 800 30 minutes after.

Is it the same as the dye test they give you to see your ultrasound of eggs? Where they go all the way up in you? The dye test through my tubes were performed while I was sleep on the table

Take 800mg Advil 30 minutes before your appointment. It halps keep the cramps away. My dr had me take 800 before and 800 30 minutes after.

Is it the same as the dye test they give you to see your ultrasound of eggs? Where they go all the way up in you? The dye test through my tubes were performed while I was sleep on the table

They put a small tube in your cervix and inflate a small balloon to hold it in place. This is where you get the cramps. Then they put the dye in through the tube. It didn't hurt me at all. Maybe because I took the advil, I have heard horror stories and have zero tolerance for pain so, I made sure to take the advil but, was still scared.

You will be fine! It is no where near as bad as people say. Just take the advil.
:hugs:

hi girls............im almost ready for the 2ww......sorta smepped this cycle......lots of left ov pain last couple days...........i hope this is my month fx'd!!!

Mrstruth - The HSG test with the balloon and dye didnt hurt me at all either.. I took 800 IB before too... The only thing that I didnt like was that I had orange dye stuff coming out for a couple days here and there but its not a bad test.. Just relax and breathe --- you will be fine !! :thumbup:

Let us know how everything worked out..

Mammaspathn I have my fx'd for you and hopefully this is you time :flower: sending you plenty of :dust:

Thanks Galvanbaby and Christina I forgot the advil :wacko: I was rushing, oh I hope it doesn't hurt.Well I am currently at the hospital, waiting for radiology to call me back. I am getting ready to have a hsg performed to ensure I healed properly and my tubes aren't blocked. I am hopeful for the best. I found out two days ago my tubes are a good length 5/6 cm both sides so with that I ride on hope.

Good luck chickie !! Let us know how it goes, Im sure everything will be just fine:hugs:

Im glad that they put you at ease about the length

mammaspath - Good luck on the 2WW.. that is always the worst time

sending some baby dust your way :baby:

They say I am great! The right one looks wonderful, with my pelvic being far back they couldn't get an excellent look at the left, they think it's open but will let me know in 48 hrs I am hopeful ladies

Yayy!! Now you will enter into a very fertile time. Here comes a baby!!

:dust:
:hugs:

Mrstruth - YEAH YEAH !! Im so happy for you.. Let the fun begin, I bet that took the extra stress off.. so you will get pregnant !! Now, we have to find that luck egg and let the tadpole help create the perfect embyro :flower:

GalvanBaby; How are you doing today ?

The doctor said he also cleaned my cervix if that means anything, it really did take a lot of stress off because I was afraid something was wrong with me. Lol ladies this is a trying time but a joyful one and we should approach with love and hope. I think last month we missed my egg. I think I didn't OV when I though I had. The last time we bd last month was the 18th on to the wee wee of the 19th and no more til the 23. According to my cycle calculation i was due to OV the 22 but I believe I did the 20-21 I was sooooo horny and had wet cm but DH went to sleep early all those nights. I don't know oh well hopefully it happens. If I get preggo in July I would love it. dH birthday is in April

I am doing good other than this nasty taste in my mouth from having my wisdom tooth pulled.

We missed BDing last night. I was in pain. I now have a UTI!! We did BD yesterday morning and will tonight after I get off work! Now the fun really starts, my OPKs are no good so, we will BD everyday up until CD20 and then every other day until a BFP or AF!! :happydance:

How are you Cristina?

Mrstruth, how are you feeling?

I am great the spotting has stopped, we still decided no planning just love making, whenever we get the urge. We feel that we did the important steps by reversing now we will allow mother nature to do the rest. I am still hopeful and praying but nothing else but I did decide to stick to my vitamins. Just in case :blush:

I think that isthe good way to go. Full blown TTC is too stressful. I feel much better this month but, we do plan to BD everyday. Which OH is happy about, he wants to everyday anyway.

Hi ladies - I totally agree that making love is def better than trying to plan every step. Then it's not so stressful!! Here comes a baby - I can feel it for you !! I'm doing great just finish a final exam from school .. Now I'm ready for summer break :) its hard working full time and going to college but I'm almost done .. Just waiting so I can join you girls on trying to get pregnant !! I can't wait

Hi ladies - I totally agree that making love is def better than trying to plan every step. Then it's not so stressful!! Here comes a baby - I can feel it for you !! I'm doing great just finish a final exam from school .. Now I'm ready for summer break :) its hard working full time and going to college but I'm almost done .. Just waiting so I can join you girls on trying to get pregnant !! I can't wait

Christina I am no longer working but I am attending two schools and I definitely understand what you are saying. Idk I hope the baby come soon the BDing is a wear and tare lol

Galvanbaby that's the key. I had heard that BD'ing everyday start giving you weaker sperm so it better every other day seeing that sperm last five days and are matured at two to three days. But I don't know! DH is planning BDing later I am a bit :sleepy: I am wishing you ladies lots of luck.

Mrstruth - When I was doing IVF, You only have to wait 48HRs for sperm to build up and they suggested 3 days no sex before ovulation.

I have two more years and I will have my BS in business Administration with a major in finance and accounting. :) so far I've been going strong. How far are you in ? What are you going for ?

TGIF Girls !!

Mrstruth - When I was doing IVF, You only have to wait 48HRs for sperm to build up and they suggested 3 days no sex before ovulation.

I have two more years and I will have my BS in business Administration with a major in finance and accounting. :) so far I've been going strong. How far are you in ? What are you going for ?

TGIF Girls !!

I been in school almost two years one school I am taking Business Administration but it's only my associates I pay for that school out of pocket. My other school this is my baby here I am getting my BS in Computer Informatics Engineering designing and programming computer systems in healthcare medical fields. You are taking a great field and I congratulate you

Nice !! Congratz to you too.. Soon we will be bringing in the bucks and have a new member to add to our families :)

Im so glad its Friday !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->