TTC after Tubal Reversal, using Clomid

Just in case I'm not on until Monday ~ Happy Mother's Day !! :flower:

Nice !! Congratz to you too.. Soon we will be bringing in the bucks and have a new member to add to our families :)

Im so glad its Friday !!

Yes! And that would be awesome! Do you enjoy the courses you have taken so fair. The one I didn't enjoy to much was my business math class. I had some ok grades but I am not a math fan but with taking engineering I am Learning

Happy mother's day to you, too. Mother's day here in Mexico was yesterday. I will be celebrating it in style Sunday!! Gonna get to go shopping to buy a few things. I told OH, I don't want to buy any clothes until after I get BFP. If it doesn't hurry up and show, I am going to give in a go buy clothes! I hate not buying clothes! :growlmad: But, my luck, I will buy this really cute outfit and get my BFP and not be able to wear it! I start showing really quick!!

Mrstruth - Yeah, I love math and numbers, well I better like them going into finance and accounting lol .. I just got done taking intermed accounting and Principle of Marketing.. I enjoyed them and learned a lot. Most of my classes I've seemed to like, except english. Writing is my least fav, but that is only because it takes me a while to really get going on the subject lol.. Im going to be entering my fourth year ! sometimes I think what the heck did I get myself into but then I keep telling myself that it will be all worth it in the end, almost like the IVF and getting my tubes untied !! lol

GalvanBaby - Buying clothes will be soooo much more fun when you are pregnant :) I want to work out a little to lose some of the weight I gain from the IVF and all the medicines they had me on. But my boyfriend is like why when you are going to be pregnant soon lol.. Im just thinking that it would make the recover maybe a little easier.. well I hope heheh

Cristina, I hated English classes but, now am an Englis teacher. Ironic, huh? I teach ESOL online.

Just English classes are a lot of writing lol ... Lots of writing lol But i pulled through them

how long have you been teaching English ! That is awesome, you must enjoy it?

Christina- then me and you are totally the opposite I love English, and writing I have always done great with it. And I really enjoy it. I don't know but me and math are enemies lol but I pass lol. Congrats to you what school do you attend? How many kids do you have?

Galvanbaby I love to shop and pregnancy shopping is the bomb :happydance:

Cristina: I have been a an ESOL teacher for 12 years. I do enjoy it because, I teach adults! :rofl: I am also, an interpreter, Spanish/ English. I really enjoy that especially when I interpet labor and deliveries! I have seen 25 babaies come into this world by interpeting for their mothers! But, it has its pros and cons, I know everything that can go wrong in a delivery and I know all of the codes.

Mrstruth: I can't wait to go pregnancy and baby shopping!!

I'm going to Columbia college .. I have two girls 12 and 14 yeah I totally agree I cant wait to be pregnant and get fresh new baby stuff .. Nothing like a new baby smell

Galvanbaby now that is something I really want to learn: Spanish :cry: :haha: but haven't found a teacher. I can't wait for you ladies to get your :BFP: :thumbup: we can do it lol shopping can be relaxing when it's just me, but nerve wrecking when the entire family comes lol

Christina I attend DeVry I love it. And I also attend GPC. I also write for a living, and has a book that is getting ready to be released, followed by a kids story by the beginning of the new year. I also enjoy writing poetry, and computers. But I am coming around to math it's just not my favorite. You have big girls!! I have a 10b,8g,6g and it seems that time is flying. I still want that :cloud9:Situation for me and my hubby

Wow I guess you do like writing! That is Sooo cool about the books you write. Congrats. I had my girls young, I was 21 when I had my youngest .. Layloni then I had my tubes tied thinking I would be with their father forever but I guess that's probably what we all thought. I really want to have a boy but I will be happy with a girl too ! When they get into the hormonal stage watch out !! Lol I love them to death... Just hope god blesses me one more time and let me have a child with my best friend, lover, and hubby! I just want to tell you girls it's nice to talk to women that are going through the same thing. ;) much baby dust to you all day, everyday!!!

Christina pretty much all of us indeed thought we were with our soul mates and our families were completed. I am awaiting the hormones raging and me handing out punishments and ground rules. Hopeful by Time you be going into surgery I be receiving a :bfp: so I can deliver in April my hubby BD month! I had my last at 22 four days before I turned 23. Mines were young as well, but they are my blessing from God, I just pray he allow me that opportunity again

Mine are 10g and 8b. I had my youngest at 25 and was to the point that I hated their father but, didn't want to risk them growing up without a dad so,l I got my tubes tied and tried to stay. We got divorced 2 years later. So wasn't too smart on my end.

SHit Cristina, my DD is 10 and has had that hormonal attitude for a year! I told her my mama's favorite saying the other day. Girl, I brought you into this world and I can take you out! She was like you wouldn't really do that would you Mama and looked all pitiful. I was like no, I can just make you very unhappy with grounding or extra chores. She said, NO!!!!!! Take me out, please!! She is a trip! I did explain that it was just a saying. She told me that her Nana was very mean for making it up and laughed!

I agree, it is cool to finally know people going through the same thing. I know other girls on here but, they are either trying for there first or second and it is not the same.

Mrstruth: hopefully I will get my BFP this month because OH's Bday is Jan 24 and I would be due at the beginning of Feb.

:hugs: ladies!!

Galvanbaby I really hope this is your time. My eight yr old was due 2/19/2004 I had her on 1/27/2004 and she was my only natural and the only one my water broke with. It's is a big different being in a circle of TR or TR planning women. We have a different bond from those TTC with first or etc without this situation. How long has it been since your hsg?

I had my HSG in February before my surgery. My Dr wanted to see where the TL was done so, she would be prepared for surgery. She said they sometimes do the TL very near the uterus and that make sit a more difficult surgery. Mine was close to my ovaries which was good but, messed up my left tube some but, she said it is working.

Lol your confession should be us all confession. Since my hubby bought me a iPad for V-day I be on here in school, over relatives house, grocery store etc lol I think I am a addict lol. I am thinking my left was a bit damaged because he said he couldn't see clear and need to get back with me in 48hrs. But it looks ok. Well at least we are working with one. And a half of one instead if none. When is your testing date

I am experiencing traveling gas and it's horrible. And a lot of cm. With a slight headache. My cm was egg yoke like earlier, stretchy. Its amazing how this suddenly hit me the last few hours :sleep::

Hi Ladies ~
How is everyone ? How was your weekend ?

Mrstruth - are you feeling better

what does BNB mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"