TTC baby #1 -Hoping to find some buddies :-)

I am soooo glad someone else does that!! lol After we BD I tell DH to go grab my ipad! LOL :) I've heard a little preseed goes a long way! lol I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet though! :wacko: Is it very messy?? Did you notice any difference?

My DH even knows to get more pillows for me to lie on! Yup, got the drill by now lol
That's awesome you use something electronic to help you pass the time -- it helps alot!

As for the preseed, it isn't messy at all. It's very smooth, very much like eggwhite, and as long as you don't put in too much (level 3 or more) it's great! DH and I like it. Tonight, I put the preseed in after BD just to chance things up and also because someone in a "preseed" thread mentioned doing it that way and she is expecting now.

You know honestly, I did notice that dtd with preseed was more sensitive, like it amplified the sensations down there if you know what I mean. Maybe I was in the moment 'cause it's a new product for us, but either way it felt great. I ordered mine from makeababy.ca (based in Barrie, ON) and it came fairly quickly once they got my order. Then again I live in the same province...lol

Hehe, yeah I tell him I want my ipad, a pillow and the remote! He tells me I'm too demandng lol :)

Interesting, I've heard too much dulls the sensation but haven't heard of increasing. Can't wait to try it out! I bought my preseed from early-pregnancy-tests.com and it takes a looong tine to get here! Most likely due to customs, but still I want it sooner! Hehe I'll try your site next time.

Me too, fit, I hope it works this cycle so you don't have to stay on it too long. dryness = not cool :(

Aw yea I learned my lesson from ordering cross-border -- had to pay duties twice; once for the border and once for fedex...

Glad your new doc is helpful. My new doc was much more helpful too -- I think my other one had stretched herself thin with taking on too many projects, including more patients :wacko:

Yeah I heard that about having too much lube, but just the right amount makes all the difference ;)

I feel so lucky he is willing to do tests, but I'm worried that if everything is normal he'll just tell me to take it easy :wacko:

C'mom AF!!

Well, in that case, you punch him in the face!! jk but srsly maybe ask tell him that you'd appreciate it if he could give you some other options or tips to try.

That actually made me laugh out loud! I think my DH thnks I'm crazy!! Lol

In a weird way I'm glad he told me my cycles aren't normal. I mean at least he realizes there is a problem and isn't telling me to relax. Before my appt I read some horror stories of some ladies not having any success with their gp.

Where are you in your cycle atm??

LOL

Yea some GPs are pains in the neck. My last one was stretched so thin, she had about 5 minutes with each patient if so much! I had to basically rehearse my issue in as few words as possible so I could get everything covered in that appointment because she only booked patients on two days a week and only 3 weeks a month! So I got a new doctor on the military base here and she's much better. Doesn't rush you. If anything she does more of the talking lol. She was very helpful in ordering tests and giving suggestions -- although she did tell us to have sex 3 times a day during peak times! Umm...WHO is gonna be doing that?! Not this lady, thanks...

I'm currently 3 dpo, but I think I ovulated on day 15 instead of 16 which makes me 4 dpo...but 1 dpo isn't going to make much difference. However, yesterday morning I felt a sharp twinge on the right side, followed by light cramping and I imagined my egg coming out and the fallopian tubes rhythmically contracting to help sweep it along haha! I know that's really weird given that I got my +OPK on day 14 lol -- 4 days is a little long after for O to happen!

Currently, no symptoms other than GAS! I dunno where it's all coming from, and it's not cute. I really hope DH hasn't noticed too much:blush:

My new gp kinda rushed me near the end so I'm hoping it was because I was just booked for an interview appointment and not a regular appointment. :wacko: 3 times a day???! Not for me either!! Lol

Do you chart or just go by opks to determin ovulation?? I tried temping this time, but I keep forgetting or taking it at different times (6:30, 7:30 etc) I really wish I could be one of those girs with a perfect chart!

Hopefully the gas is a good sign!

I charted for about 15 cycles and then stopped to give myself a break, although I still record days we dtd and opk results and cm, but that's about it. I just started temping after the (+) OPK so that I could confirm O but so far my temps are really low so I gave that up too. I figure it was because I wasn't recording them all since CD1 so I can't really get a good idea of where my coverline is supposed to be. Oh well. I'm not concerned too much about that anymore. My charts were perfect tho, in terms of a visible temp shift and clear FP and LP.

What I am concerned about is DH's SA! :( He's got a higher count but much fewer "useable" sperm so I am not holding out much hope for this cycle, but you never know! I just wish the results were better :'(

Temping is just a huge pain in the ass lol - you can't move, talk, etc. Plus if it's not in the same time frame it's an invalid temp right??

Is there anything he can do to increase the useable sperm? At what point was it suggested a SA should be done??

well it was suggested to have SA done when I went to my first doc (the one that didn't have much time for patients). And they do three to verify the results. I have to submit the results to my doc since DH has a different doc so then she might suggest options then

well it was suggested to have SA done when I went to my first doc (the one that didn't have much time for patients). And they do three to verify the results. I have to submit the results to my doc since DH has a different doc so then she might suggest options then

Ohh I see. I always wondered if they did a SA before anything else.

Off topic do either of you ladies have a crazy mother? DH forbids (jokingly) me from calling her less then every 2-3 weeks because argh she just makes me angry! I swear I'm not psycho lol

YES!! I have a crazy mother! I wish I never mentioned to her that we were ttc -- it just came out at a point when she annoyed me by what she was saying. Whenever she called, she would beg me not to have kids until "I found a job and was financially stable". even though that's not the case. And I just blurted out one day "well it's not like it's working so don't worry!" So now she's always talking about it...makes me wanna rage!! Oh well lesson learned. I've restricted her to calling only on sundays like I hear other people do - talk to their folks once a week. Makes sense 'cause we're busy living our life. Also, she would call at least 6 times a day. I think she couldn't come to terms with the fact that we are married and have a life and not just 'playing house'....wow. had to get that out i suppose haha ...ugh

I can only talk to my mum once every 2 weeks, and even that is too soon. I can't talk to her about anything (she has no idea we are ttc). Whenever I talk to her it's always about how great my brother is (huge moma's boy), or she'll cut me off to talk to whomever is clise (cats, dad, brother etc). I'm so tired of biting my tongue abd pretending things are fine with her. :wacko:

I'm going home soon and I am dreading it. Whyyyyy did I book tickets???!

I going in for an ultrasound on Sunday. Hoping the follicles are matured enough...can't wait to start iui

Ooo FX fitmommy!

Yeah Hausfrau, my mom cuts me off too, especially after I've listened to all her stories/news and when it's my turn to share. I totally hear ya! I don't even know why they're like that...makes it hard to want to share anything with them, especially happy news

Ooo FX fitmommy!

Yeah Hausfrau, my mom cuts me off too, especially after I've listened to all her stories/news and when it's my turn to share. I totally hear ya! I don't even know why they're like that...makes it hard to want to share anything with them, especially happy news

I've stopped telling her anything, it's just too hard when you wish you could have that perfect mom to talk with. I just let her talk away lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->