TTC baby #2 need buddies

Hi, I'm back in this thread after another cycle of trying! No idea when I O'd this month, I think a couple of days late but honestly not sure. We generally just BD every day for about 8 days to cover it and hope for the best!! ;) AF was due today, no sign of her but also no symptoms at all. Not a single symptom, apart from my usual pre-period mood swings. But, I got a very pale pink line this morning on a cheapie test! This might be our baby #2... If it is real (I hope it is, but am feeling very doubtful for some reason) I will be thrilled, as we have tried on and off since last October.

Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck this cycle! Lots of baby dust all around.

A line is a line Lady Bee!! Sounds like congrats are in order, keep us posted!! :)
As for me, I'm 2dpo but our timing for BD was kinda off this time last time BD was 3 days before O which can still happen but I'm feeling kinda pessimistic about it. My OPK never gave me a for sure + although it came close & I only tested once a day, so it's possible I missed the surge. Also I should share I'm an ultrasound tech, so I scan myself all the time and I had a dominant follicle on CD16 that wasn't there the next day, so I'm assuming I O'ed even though I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, I'm just beginning the 2ww so ill be checking in to see whats going on with the rest of u! Baby dust to u all!!

Lady, congrats, sounds promising to me :) Chichibean, good luck!!!! I haven't been on here in a week! Af showed up so that was a HUGE bummer!!! I'm on cycle day 8 today so heres to this cycle!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->