TTC baby #2 need buddies

Ganton, I see it this way, if you test today, there's no downside b/c if it's negative, it's just too early. :winkwink:

With my first LO, I always waited until AF was late as I didn't really know when I'd ovulated and I didn't want to waste a few £s on a test. I've got a job lot of ICs this time though so it's a lot more tempting to test.

So, this morning I decided to give it a go, and......I waited the full 10 minutes......and nothing!!

Or is there something? When I looked really closely I think I saw the quite possibly the faintest line you'll ever (not) see. My brain is telling me not to be stupid, but im struggling not to be a little hopeful.

How long would you suggest waiting before testing again so that I'd get a more definitive answer? Can a result go from 'not there' one day to 'pretty obvious' the next?

Kim, I hope you get your + OPK soon so you can get trying :)

Kim you'll get that + opk soon!! Ganton, it's possible to get a + if it where me I'd just wait a few days and test again. :) You never know...it could be a very early bfp! Good Luck :)

Ganton, I would test everyday, if you saw something today, tomorrow should be darker, remember HCG doubles every day or every two days.

Hmm, nothing this morning :-( Maybe I was just seeing things yesterday.

Boo, sorry to hear that Ganton. See what happens tomorrow, you sure you have your O day right?

Hi Everyone-

Hope you guys are doing well and doing lots of bding!!! :)

I think I should be ovulating some time next week. I am trying to remember what I did last time when I got pregnant with dd! It took about 7 month to conceive her although we didn't try super hard the whole 7 months. We have actually been trying since April and nothing ;/

So who knows? This ttc is hard stuff. I just hate the let down every month. I thought having a daughter would make me complete but I just want one more so bad! Oh well. Sorry for the rant!

Ganton maybe leave it a few more days x

4dpo here and trying to ignore the tww and keep busy !

I'm pretty sure on ovulation date because of cramps and + OPK. I'm due AF tomorrow or Saturday so I'm going to wait until Saturday to test again. If there's any hint of a line on an IC, then I'll buy a proper test to use on Sunday.

Good luck to those trying to ignore the 2ww. Clearly I have no advice on how to do that!

By the way, does anyone know if it's possible to attach pictures from an iPhone?

Erika, Mrs. Doddy, and Ganton....fingers crossed for all of you! I don't think this is gonna be my month. But, we will see.

Sorry to hear that his.princess. I hope whatever it is that's making you think that turns out to be wrong.

As for me....I just got a much more definite BFP :)

Hi ladies we are ttc #2 now, this is first month trying. Our little girl is 8 months now. Think I'm 2dpo so waiting now! Temping and using opk, so irregular after finishing breastfeeding. Good luck to everyone :hugs:
x

Im sure i'll be here soon, anyone want a pre-TTC buddy?? :)
This will be my number 2, my daughter is 3 and a half.
xx

Ganton, how many dpo are you? Idk why I was feeling like that. I guess I just get bummed sometimes hoping to get that bfp!!!

I'm 16dpo today, his.princess. I've just done another IC this morning and the line hasn't really got any darker, but is still very definitely there.

That's wonderful news !

So 8dpo today - getting anxious for what the next week will hold - its my birthday on Wednesday and going to a spa with my sis and friends Sunday - am planning not to test until Monday/Tuesday of the week after - I don't want to ruin my birthday ( tho if its not arrived by the time I go to the spa it may be a bfp as I'm quite regular

Anyone else having tried for 6months + for no 2?

Good luck mrs. doddy! Fingers crossed ::smile::

I am not due for af for another 10 days. This morning i started to feel slight cramps. Nothing major, nothing really to say wow I have cramps. BUT, usually I don't feel cramp until a few days before af is due. Though, last cycle I felt crampy two weeks ahead of time. UUUGGGGHHH, I hate this waiting and not knowing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->