TTC baby #2 need buddies

Ganton, congratulations!!! Thrilled for you!

his.princess, why did you think you were out?

Mary, I'm in the same boat, my DS is 8 months and I"m TTC'ing #2. Good luck!

AFM, I'm 2 dpo today. Already feeling bloated and very gassy. LOL

skittles, idk, I guess I just got discouraged. Ha, ha, only time will tell right?

Congratulations Ganton!

AFM, finally got positive OPK at CD21. I think I'm 3dpo.

Thanks girls. I don't think it's quite sunk in yet!

I hope everyone else gets their BFPs very soon x

Congratulations Ganton!

Congrats Ganton!! That's awesome :flower:

Kim, when did you start OPKs? I'm on CD7 and this is the first cycle I'm going to be trying them.

I'm new to posting, but love the idea of a support group to help keep my sanity. DH and I dtd around 1:00 am on cd14. I took another opk around 10:30 am and received my first +. Lo and behold the ovulation pain began this evening (cd14) around 5:30. So, I we dtd about 17 hours before ov pain began. We will dtd tonight and tomorrow as well. We would really like a son. I hope I have covered my bases. What do you ladies think?? Previous bd was cd9.

Congratulations Ganton!

Congrats Ganton!! That's awesome :flower:

Kim, when did you start OPKs? I'm on CD7 and this is the first cycle I'm going to be trying them.

My cycles are a bit unpredictable, I started them on CD12. They're only internet cheapies. I thought they might be duff but they weren't.

I'm new to posting, but love the idea of a support group to help keep my sanity. DH and I dtd around 1:00 am on cd14. I took another opk around 10:30 am and received my first +. Lo and behold the ovulation pain began this evening (cd14) around 5:30. So, I we dtd about 17 hours before ov pain began. We will dtd tonight and tomorrow as well. We would really like a son. I hope I have covered my bases. What do you ladies think?? Previous bd was cd9.

Hi it sounds like you have done well with your timing, so fingers crossed for you! It is hard not to go a bit mad with symptom spotting isn't it, and the time goes soooo slow!! X

Hi it sounds like you have done well with your timing, so fingers crossed for you! It is hard not to go a bit mad with symptom spotting isn't it, and the time goes soooo slow!! X
It is so hard! I guess that would make me 1DPO today? Cm is now gone completely!

Yay Ganton!

I think I will be ovulating over the next few days. We will be at the cabin so not the best time to be bding! We will be sharing a room with the lo.

I am hoping August is our month!

I am sure hoping so!!

I got 2 positive OPKs yesterday so we did the bd last night. I took a test and it isn't as dark so I would not count that as positive. I am not sure what is going on :(

Hmmm, I've never used opks, so I don't really know how they work. :( Hopefully it all works out!

As for me, I'm starting to go crazy. Ha, ha, af is due in 8 days, and now this is all I can seam to think about. Last year I found out I was pg with my son on my birthday. If af is late I will test on the 13th. That's my husbands birthday, how exciting would that be!?

So I have Internet cheapie OPKs, I began testing CD 7 and had light lines which I understand is still ( -). So then I had a darkER line on CD 10 but it still wasn't as dark as the control line, I didn't test CD 11 due to holiday, CD 12 the line was really faint and then today CD 13 there's like no line at all! For all you that are doing OPK or have done them, do you think I Ov'ed on the day I didn't test or is it normal to kinda fluctuate??

Hi Chichi, my experience with IC's is that the line gets darker and darker until you ovulate then the LH line pretty much disappears. It makes sense because LH peaks and your level of LH is higher than your estrogen then subsides.

Here's a graph:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Luteinizing_hormone_(LH)_during_menstrual_cycle.png

I guess in other words, i think you most likely around CD12 (b/c you didn't test on CD 11 and you usually ovulate the day after you get a positive test)

I'm out for this month ladies, my cycles seem to messed up. I spotted since 7dpo and now at 11 dpo I've got proper AF, so don't know what's going on, temp only dropped today as well to below Coverline. So now I'm worried about luteal phase x

I'm sorry to hear that mary. :( Hopefully next month will be your month!!!

Hi,

Welcome to all the newbies!

CD2 again for me. I've been spotting since 6dpo and AF arrived in full on 13 dpo. I've been to docs as this has been happening for a few months, they're going to do some tests and find out what's going on. They recommend that I take a break from TTC while they investigate. I'll still pop in here to see what's happening, good luck to you all and hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->