TTC Bonfire babies

Hey Ladies, just wanted to stop by and say a HUGE:hugs: thanks for all the support...moving over to Tinsel Tots now, Nov just wasn't my month but Dec will be...PMA PMA!!! Special thanks to Wanna - thanks for making me feel so welcome, Bonfire Babies was my first group and i loved it! Good luck to all those still awaiting tests and for the rest see you all in 1st Tri!!! WHOOP!!! R -x-

How was it at the Docs Charmed?

x

hi Girls, hope you don't mind but I would like to come back, tail between my legs to the tinsel tots string, not sure if I will this month, but i would like to stay with our group as i love you guys.

I would have been 4w & 4d today but started miscarrying on Sunday, had my bloods confirm it today, not sure if this is classed as a chemical or what. But not getting too down in the dumps, just wasn't my time. Need to have a smear done and make sure nothing there causing me problems.

But can someone let me know if I should be posting here or on a new thread?

Thanks

Sam aka KittyKatBabe,

also can i please be cyclebuddies again with Rogue, Gossipgirly??? If you will have me

hi Girls, hope you don't mind but I would like to come back, tail between my legs to the tinsel tots string, not sure if I will this month, but i would like to stay with our group as i love you guys.

I would have been 4w & 4d today but started miscarrying on Sunday, had my bloods confirm it today, not sure if this is classed as a chemical or what. But not getting too down in the dumps, just wasn't my time. Need to have a smear done and make sure nothing there causing me problems.

But can someone let me know if I should be posting here or on a new thread?

Thanks

Sam aka KittyKatBabe,

also can i please be cyclebuddies again with Rogue, Gossipgirly??? If you will have me

Kittykat :shrug: What happened?
I had no idea :hugs::hugs::hugs:
So sorry hun. How are you feeling sweetie?
When was your AF due? What did the doc say? Sorry for all of the questions!
How did you know you were miscarrying hun? I really hope it wasnt painful for you.
I'm here for any support you need. PMA for tinseltots!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
xxxx

oh kittykat i am so sorry hunni of course you can come back :hug: glad to see you are still keeping positive. thats how i was like after my 1st m/c accepted it as one of those things and threw myself into ttc again. heres for tinsel tots bfps :D

hope all you pregnant ladies are ok. charmed hows the spotting now sounds like implantation bleeding sweetie.

justmarried dont worry about a chemical too much hunni i think this is a sticky baby you have in there.

muncho- sorry to hear that they think you have a thin uterine lining i hope laproscopy goes well for you. let us know how you get on with the other results.

well update on me af has just about left the building shortest af for me ever!!! last months was short but this one even shorter. started spotting sunday at 3am gradually got heavier but was still light-medium flow,yesterday was medium flow and today is spotting. worried now something is up. the last 2 cycles where ov has been iffy i have 2 very short afs too. rang my consultant to try and get my cd3 results as i cant wait til the end of the month (bearing in mind i had these done 4 weeks ago and was made to wait 8 weeks :hissy:) her secretary said she will ask and find out if i can get them over the phone or if she can write to me with them.

have a app at the pre-pregnancy unit in a week too so wondering what will happen then havent a clue what to expect.

hope everyone else is well. good luck to those on the 2ww and for those who af has got heres to lots of tinsel tots bfps in the coming month :D x

Oh No -I am so sorry KittyKatBabe -hopr you are doing okay =you are so strong to get right back in here, sending you loads of hugs -so very sorry
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

charmed how'd it go today at the doctors - i am going to wait a few more weeks before I go, still in a bit of denial I think lol :nope:

babytots so sorry you are out too, this is gonna be a great month formonth for the tinsel tots :thumbup::thumbup: PMA PMA PMA

Goodbye to everyone leaving :cry::cry: to join tinseltots and thankyopu all for being so wonderful -Rogue it was my first group too and you are all truly wonderful lovely ladies. And I s'pose its time for me to be leaving here too, anyway so scary going over to first tri :wacko:

As there is already a tinsel tots thread then I'll change this back to bonfire babies -if no-one minds?? lol -there are still a couple of ladies outstanding waiting on their BFP's ; so it's only right for them.

C'mon the rest of bonfire babies and loads of love and best of luck to all the tinsel tots xx See everyone in first tri -going to start a new bump buddy thread if anyone wants to come and say hi

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi docs went ok, he did not do anything to be honest, just form filled!
said if test was postive then u preg end of, i did to more test to confirm yest, still postive! but my digi one i though would have gone up to 2 3 weeks now but still said 1 2, althou tue (yest) was excatly 2 weeks so maybe i will test end week.
told family yest, dads were good but mum are freaking out. coming round to idea but still very disappointed. dan being good low, just worried about me.
how others doing??
im so sorry kitty kat babes, how u doing xxx

Hi girls I am SO sorry that I have been AWOL for so long but laptop is broken at home and work has been mental so I can't really sneak on!!

So sorry to hear your news kittykat babe, us girlies all need to stick together though and I will def be checking into tinsel tots to see how you are all getting on!

Muncho - Again so sorry for not emailing you recently, really hope you get some good answers soon.

Good luck to all the girls still waiting to test, and even more luck to you girls waiting to get baby dancing!! I really do 100% recommend preseed! xxx

RIGHT LISTEN UP all postives from this group
join our bonfires to july bump group in first trimester bump buddies xxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...re-babies-trying-conceive-july-bumps-due.html

hi Girls, Yes I am gutted that it wasn't my time. My body musn't have recovered. I have had some more HCG tests done this morning to finalise the miscarriage. Stopped bleeding today (was just like a period for 3 days really), but still a bit of pain in tummy areas. Hope this calms down over next day or two. If it carries on I need get checked out again....great!. Really beginning to dislike the EPU they do a great job but its my second time there in 2 months for the same horrible reason. Bit soul destroying. Well the nurses have told me this time that risk of a 3rd reduces but is still a possibility, will only start investigating after this, so hoping that does not happen again. She also advised to wait 2 cycles this time, so if thats the case I won't be trying until the new year. Still going to be a tinsel tot participant, and cheer everyone on, it will also let me keep the practice up lol. x x x

Thanks girls for the welcome back and the well wishes. x xx

KittyKat - Really sorry for what has happened :hugs::nope:

Congrats to everyone who has got their BFP's this monthh..:thumbup:

Still don't know what the hell is going on with me though :shrug:... After the 'faint bfp', i got a bfn the following morning (both clearblue +/- tests). But now 6days late.. no sign of AF, lots of CM aswell.. not sure if that means AF is on her way or not?

Think I'm going to take a walk down to Boots and get a test although not sure if they sell FRER (it's a small boots) and might get a clearblue digi aswell...

All this money - I'll be gutted and skint if AF shows her face now!

Kitty Kat sorry to hear about the MC :(

Ohbabybaby hope AF stays away :)

why dont you girls come over to Tinsel tots, most people ahve moved over to here xx

Hi everyone. Not been online in ages.
Ohhbabybaby have you managed to test again? got my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Im testing on Saturday, for some reason I don't really want to, I hate seeing the :bfn:
Last month I was convinced that i was preg, im trying not to get my hopes up this month. Going to pop over to tinsel tots and have a nosy, dont think its my month this month.

Good luck for Saturday pinkemily- hope you are coming to join us in first tri -

For all those November 'bonfire babies' who get BFP please feel free to join us in pregnancy buddies -''from bonfire babies to July due bumps''

All those who see that awful witch - sorry, and ''tinsel tots'' is the place to be -started by muncho -its the december ttc buddies thread to be in.

xx

ttfn take care everyone xx

BFN for me!!!! Think I will be going into tinsel tots but I will keep you all posted!

Sorry to hear that Avagrace -good luck in tinsel tots and hope to see you across in first tri real soon

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"