TTC Bonfire babies

Hi all, hope its not too late to join. Testing next Saturday and hoping for a July baby!!! Anyone else on their 1ww now?

So sorry babytots - i have everything crossed for you for next cycle (and a nice short cycle too) :hugs:

Thanks AvaGrace -where abouts are you in the precedings?? Sorry I kinda lost the plot with all the 2ww,s waiting to ov in this thread.

Ohhbabybaby - so hope you are not out -there's still time fx'd for you xx

best of luck to anyone still to test for this month, and PMA that witch will stay away, for anyone who the old hag has visited already -I am so sorry -fx'd for next cycle. :hugs:

Thanks for all the well wishes xx

Hi hun, I'm not sure where I am because I ov'd eraly this month so technically af is due in 2 days but i'm waiting until the 16th to test if she hasn't shown up before because my cycle legths vary so much. Keeping everything crossed for a bfp this month! xxx

Well hello ladies!!!
Just got home from a fabulous weekend spent sitting in country pubs (drinking orange cordial! Haha!) and thought I'd check in!
Congrats Charmed!!!! Woohoo!
I am so scared and nervous, and feel excited at the same time! I am not officially due AF until Tuesday, so just praying she doesnt arrive! Going to make docs appt on Wed morning if she hasnt arrived by then!
Phew.....this is scary stuff! Had another DARKER positive on FRER today, with afternoon urine, going to do DIGI in the morning!
Can i ask a silly Q? What is a chemical preg and how do they work? I am worried as I have tested early....should I be?
xxxxx

Hi all, hope its not too late to join. Testing next Saturday and hoping for a July baby!!! Anyone else on their 1ww now?

Welcome Hug :hugs: Of course it's not too late to join - the more the merrier! I'm 2 dpo so at the beginning of the 2ww but there are people on this thread at all stages - we've already had some :bfp: and some :witch:, with a few others still waiting.

Thanks! Only been here one day and feel so welcome already! Think I could make my home here.

Well good luck getting BFP hun!
I am VERY cautious about the whole preg thing....still doesnt feel real! I am only 3wk5days or so and I'm just keeping everything crossed!!
Hugs
xxxx

hey hun if you go onto ff then look on left hand side and then to sharing there is a link there. you can add it into your sig orif you want for it to say my chart like mine (or anything you like) write what you want it to say in your sig then highlight that. click on the world icon and then add the link into there. then save your sig.

hope that makes sense. x

Thank you! Have managed to do it now, not quite the way you said, I don't think, but it seemed to work when I checked it. Check out my week of sex and booze! Hopefully my last for a while..... always feel I should make the most of not being pregnant with a few glasses of wine.xx

I know what you mean abster! Last month when AF arrived I got totally sh*t faced on a works night out!!! Drank sooo much wine, but thought why not?? Hahaha!!
Not cautiously pregnant so staying away from it....gonna be difficult making excuses as I am normally a party animal....esp over Christmas!
Hope you get your BFP soon abster.
xxxxx

right so just did a clearblue test and i am pretty sure its a faint + :shrug: tried to take a photo but my camara isn't up to much tonight.

but after reading so many negative posts about false positives and evaps etc. I am no longer sure :cry:

bought a pack of two so will do the other with FMU.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...itive-pregnancy-test-evap-false-positive.html

posted a photo here... but now i think im going crazyy!!

right so just did a clearblue test and i am pretty sure its a faint + :shrug: tried to take a photo but my camara isn't up to much tonight.

but after reading so many negative posts about false positives and evaps etc. I am no longer sure :cry:

bought a pack of two so will do the other with FMU.

Woohoo!
Looking good sweetie!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

nearly married -- a chemical preganancy is basically a VERY early miscarriage. last week when AF came i had 2 massive blobs of clots (TMI) in knickers . I got V worried. some women have one and dont even know. so who knows if mine was one, i dont think you can know for sure...but PMA for you..

ohbaby -- sounds promising for you

xx

morning i think i may have jinked it, my period du morro having some brown spotting today, trying keep postive but it scary, wont feel preg until i get to end week and can re test xxx

:wohoo: to all the :bfp: I'm sure you be fine Charmed!!

Z

Ohbaby.. OMG fx'd for you sweetie -haven't had a chance to go over to gallery yet -but if there's a line then thers's a line -I scrutinized my first for ages -in the light, in daylight, tilting and twisting it lol. Check another with FMU in a couple of days. :thumbup:

charmed - Hi hope you are okay . Did you get my PM? - PMA things will be okay- spotting early pregnancy is not uncommon -check out all the threads on first tri. :hugs:

Hug :wave:- welcome and Hi -hope this month and this thread is lucky for you too -counting ohhbabybaby thats 6 BFP's this month so far. :hugs:

Ava Grace and Zoezo - not long to go now before testing -my AF isn't due until tomorrow or even the next day and I am so nervous, wish I had waited until AF was definately late before I tested -feels like ages ago I got my first BFP, and I still feel as though the witch could fly in at any moment and whisk it all away from me. PMA PMA FX'D for all the early testers that the lil beans stay sticky and good luck for anyone about to test.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

morning i think i may have jinked it, my period du morro having some brown spotting today, trying keep postive but it scary, wont feel preg until i get to end week and can re test xxx

Try not to worry (easier said than done, I know) - like wannabubba saiys, spotting is v common.
Fingers crossed for you.

nearly married -- a chemical preganancy is basically a VERY early miscarriage. last week when AF came i had 2 massive blobs of clots (TMI) in knickers . I got V worried. some women have one and dont even know. so who knows if mine was one, i dont think you can know for sure...but PMA for you..

xx

So would I not know if this happens? :nope: Did you have a BFP then get the clotting hunni? I did a Boots test that can be used from first day of missed period today and got a strong postive, also did digi this morning and got Pregnant 1-2 weeks. :cloud9: Not sure exactly when period is due, either today or tomorrow, how can I keep an eye on things??? :shrug:
Got, I am such a worry wart, just cannot help being worried!
Thanks for all of your support ladies! :hugs:

xx

So would I not know if this happens? :nope: Did you have a BFP then get the clotting hunni? I did a Boots test that can be used from first day of missed period today and got a strong postive, also did digi this morning and got Pregnant 1-2 weeks. :cloud9: Not sure exactly when period is due, either today or tomorrow, how can I keep an eye on things??? :shrug:
Got, I am such a worry wart, just cannot help being worried!

yes i dont blame you for worrying, but you cant be sure that it is a chemical. I had 2 massive clots in knickers - NEVER had this before. I did not test before because i dont think i could cope with a BFN..
But looks good for your BFP's!! fingers crossed xx

Got my Cd 21 today. She said one of the results was very low and i should discuss this at my Gyno appt on friday...waht the hell does that mean. tried to work it out but i just dont get it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->